Question for husbands

As i read, a lot of experiences and a lot of confessions I could not but notice one thing. Actually few of them, but one thread, one question.

Husbands.

If you had conservative wife, with no experience (or little), no sexual opennes and then suddenly she gets it in the ass that you did not experience ooten or at all, sends nudes to another guy that se did not send to you, starts sexting with him but never with you and similar things, doing stuff she never did for you or even did reluctantly...how does that feel?

Does it hurt? How do you go over this fact, that all your support, all your love never was enough for her to be so honest to you.

I see this as bigger betrayal than very horny wife that just needed more cock.

And this is really a question.whag do you think about it? What what this revelation like?

And I am not talking to cuck forum.

Reactions: Johnfun
My wifes original affair started behind my back, and several others since have also. But she eventually let me in on them. The firs tone before she actually had sex (intercourse) wiht him, they ahd dome pretty much everything you cna do with your clothes on by then.
Like some of the others, I find that HOT that she is cheating behind my back.

CW

Reactions: Baddy145
My wifes original affair started behind my back, and several others since have also. But she eventually let me in on them. The firs tone before she actually had sex (intercourse) wiht him, they ahd dome pretty much everything you cna do with your clothes on by then.

CW
I dont belive in cheathing you communicate my wife is a hotwife whrn we started we tslked alot and agreed what is expected it has changed us for the better but no cheating . The closest you could say cheating she will.tell.me shes going out and no detsils till.shes home its exciting and sometimes frustrating but reclaiming her is a major turn.on for us

CW
What did she do with them, but you never had access to. For which sexual acts you were not good enough?

I was a cuck after finding out about her cheating, but l have some great walks thinking about her cheating

Reactions: owlmale and Johnfun
As i read, a lot of experiences and a lot of confessions I could not but notice one thing. Actually few of them, but one thread, one question.
Husbands.
If you had conservative wife, with no experience (or little), no sexual opennes and then suddenly she gets it in the ass that you did not experience ooten or at all, sends nudes to another guy that se did not send to you, starts sexting with him but never with you and similar things, doing stuff she never did for you or even did reluctantly...how does that feel?
Does it hurt? How do you go over this fact, that all your support, all your love never was enough for her to be so honest to you.
I see this as bigger betrayal than very horny wife that just needed more cock.

And this is really a question.whag do you think about it? What what this revelation like?
And I am not talking to cuck forum.
It happened to me. I intercepted a my ex wife sent to a co worker. She said sum shitty things about me that wasn't true. So I printed off the email. And I, "cried" to one of her friends. Got her pussy bareback and all was well. In the end, my ex needed a excuse to be a hoe.

She began increasing her self image, dressed more revealing, allowed me to buy her sexy outfits, bras, and underwear which she'd never wear before. I started taking note of guys who looked for her attention, noticed their attempts to get her to look their way, and saw her become more willing to step out of her comfort zone to try new things, including go to a few swinger clubs, expose herself to guys she liked, and I became more happy seeing her feel confident in her own skin. It was a complete win. She even offered my oral services to her friend who had never gotten a guy to give her a tongue lashing, though she was 40 and had given birth from a guy she thought was the daddy. Turned out, it wasn't him, but a fling's. Oops. Regardless, I was pimped out to eat her, and I did it so well, I was a returning guest (and barber) who kept her well groomed. I check for errors orally, and that fact that she'd never been shaved or eaten put me in her favor, and my hotwife lets her friend continue to get my skills, pleasing both women, but never in the same room simultaneously.
Glad things turned around and that you have a great sex life now and wife dresses to.please

Reactions: NMlover
Very conservative, we drink socially, don't smoke, don't swear, no tats.
Married 20+ years. When we first started running around together she'd swallow my load no prob.
I'd done anal with a few women befor I met wife, some asked for it, some just tolerated it, some said no way.
Wife and I tried anal 3 times ever, didn't go well, no biggie. Head and swallow became less frequent, all good.
About 4 years ago we get into mfm with a guy we know, long story about how it started.
We get with him pretty regularly now. Wife has swallowed his load many times. He got her into anal sex.
First time either happened I was like WTF ? But our fun with him has REALLY opened up our/her thoughts about sexy fun. I get head while driving, watching TV, always swallow. He's fucked her butt more than I have but I do her back there sometimes too. She has to be really turned on for anal, when he's with us she gets really turned on so there's been nights we've both fucked her butt. Twice I've fucked her in store dressing rooms.
All this has been good for our sex life. Yes sometimes I feel jealous but how it's brought us closer is good.
We only do this together, she never texts other guys or anything inappropriate.

Very conservative, we drink socially, don't smoke, don't swear, no tats.
Married 20+ years. When we first started running around together she'd swallow my load no prob.
I'd done anal with a few women befor I met wife, some asked for it, some just tolerated it, some said no way.
Wife and I tried anal 3 times ever, didn't go well, no biggie. Head and swallow became less frequent, all good.
About 4 years ago we get into mfm with a guy we know, long story about how it started.
We get with him pretty regularly now. Wife has swallowed his load many times. He got her into anal sex.
First time either happened I was like WTF ? But our fun with him has REALLY opened up our/her thoughts about sexy fun. I get head while driving, watching TV, always swallow. He's fucked her butt more than I have but I do her back there sometimes too. She has to be really turned on for anal, when he's with us she gets really turned on so there's been nights we've both fucked her butt. Twice I've fucked her in store dressing rooms.
All this has been good for our sex life. Yes sometimes I feel jealous but how it's brought us closer is good.
We only do this together, she never texts other guys or anything inappropriate.
It definitely seems like you've learned to embrace the upside of your journey. Doors are open now that you probably never thought would be open. No telling where else it may go!

How long have you been caged? Was that her idea? The mental/emotional part of "being the one that brought up the idea" hoping she would and then not being prepared for her unabated enthusiasm seems like it would hard to anticipate. Especially so if you're denied sexual acts that others enjoy. Has she truly responded to your frustration when you've been brave enough to bring it up?
To me all this talking your wife into cuckolding seems very strange to me, let me explain I was raised by a very dominant mother and 3 older sisters , I been bossed around by women all my life an I am very submissive, I didn’t have very much sexual experience until my wife came into my life , she is very dominant so naturally I fell right in line with her, we had a femdom SMBD relationship and then a strict FLR marriage , I never really had any say in our sex life what we will or won’t do that just not my call , she had a lot of sex in her life and she had certain things that turned her on and I just follow her what ever she wants to do I’m happy to obey her that’s my thing , she has me in chastity she controls my sex life she whips and punished me in a regular basis and she trained me to obey and I am a masochist so she takes full advantage of me , I really never thought about cuckolding it was just my Mistress / wife’s idea it’s what she wants, she owns me and she always had complete sexual freedom in our relationship and of course I don’t have that option myself , my wife always has Friday and Saturday for her days to go out and enjoy herself anyway she wants to she answers to no one , she goes to a local club here it’s a place where white girls and black men hook up and my wife does a lot of things with her lovers that I am never an allowed to do, I’m not allowed to have sexual intercourse with her never she only makes love with black men and recently she has found a steady lover I’m not threatened by this or jealous its her right we both agree , I’m her property and I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful wife Mistress owner all in one she’s my world thank you ,, slave cc

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
This is something ive never experienced as my wife turned me into her cuck husband but to me the key is communication, honestly. openness, considering the others feelings and discussing what she is doing with you and in someway your involvement.

Your involvement can be just what you want and agree with her, watching or just knowing what she is doing.

It is common that females seeking a FWBs are more open and daring with other men than with their own husbands and will do more exciting stuff with them too, but its vital that you are NOT left behind or ignored.

One thing ive found useful is in messaging or sending another man pictures is that this is done by whatsapp, if she is truely honest and open with you assuming he knows she is married set up a whatsapp group with the three of you on the proviso that all communications between them is done this way.

Your commitment is you are NOT to message or comment on any messages, just be able to see their communication. That may well be a real kink and a turn on and its prevents lies and jealousy.

I do appreciate she may not want this but its an idea.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku