Question for husbands

As i read, a lot of experiences and a lot of confessions I could not but notice one thing. Actually few of them, but one thread, one question.
Husbands.
If you had conservative wife, with no experience (or little), no sexual opennes and then suddenly she gets it in the ass that you did not experience ooten or at all, sends nudes to another guy that se did not send to you, starts sexting with him but never with you and similar things, doing stuff she never did for you or even did reluctantly...how does that feel?
Does it hurt? How do you go over this fact, that all your support, all your love never was enough for her to be so honest to you.
I see this as bigger betrayal than very horny wife that just needed more cock.

And this is really a question.whag do you think about it? What what this revelation like?
And I am not talking to cuck forum.

It's what makes her hot. I love that she talks to guys and draws attention. She was very conservative until she decided to hook up with my best friend when he came to visit. That was her choice and made me happier than I ever expected. That was a dozen years ago, and she's been enjoying guys with and without me in the room ever since. She doesn't ever hide it from me, so she's not cheating, just tells me later.

She began increasing her self image, dressed more revealing, allowed me to buy her sexy outfits, bras, and underwear which she'd never wear before. I started taking note of guys who looked for her attention, noticed their attempts to get her to look their way, and saw her become more willing to step out of her comfort zone to try new things, including go to a few swinger clubs, expose herself to guys she liked, and I became more happy seeing her feel confident in her own skin. It was a complete win. She even offered my oral services to her friend who had never gotten a guy to give her a tongue lashing, though she was 40 and had given birth from a guy she thought was the daddy. Turned out, it wasn't him, but a fling's. Oops. Regardless, I was pimped out to eat her, and I did it so well, I was a returning guest (and barber) who kept her well groomed. I check for errors orally, and that fact that she'd never been shaved or eaten put me in her favor, and my hotwife lets her friend continue to get my skills, pleasing both women, but never in the same room simultaneously.

My wife was shy and conservative when we met. In fact we had to go have dinner with her sister when we started dating because the sister was not sure I was real and thought my wife had made me up.

I started building my wife’s confidence, and that has led us here. It was small things at first, wearing a bikini to the pool, wearing a thong, wearing a thong with a skirt. As she became more confident, she did more things, no bra/thong under her outfit, stockings instead of pantyhose. On our honeymoon, we went on a Caribbean cruise and she wore a thong bikini bottom and went topless at a beach. She never would have done that when we started dating. After we were married, we would be nude at our apartment.

Once we got a digital camera, we started taking nude pictures.

All of this because she was comfortable with me and I had made her confident in herself and she was confident in my love and support.

When I told her my fantasy, I thought it had been too much for her and she was mad. Just a couple days ago was our 4 year anniversary for this lifestyle.

She currently has 3 boyfriends, all of their cocks are bigger than mine. 2 are younger and have a lot of stamina for her, the third was my roommate while we were dating. I am happy my wife is exploring this lifestyle and we are enjoying it. She deserves bigger cock and having 3somes and 4somes.

My wife was shy and conservative when we met. In fact we had to go have dinner with her sister when we started dating because the sister was not sure I was real and thought my wife had made me up.

I started building my wife’s confidence, and that has led us here. It was small things at first, wearing a bikini to the pool, wearing a thong, wearing a thong with a skirt. As she became more confident, she did more things, no bra/thong under her outfit, stockings instead of pantyhose. On our honeymoon, we went on a Caribbean cruise and she wore a thong bikini bottom and went topless at a beach. She never would have done that when we started dating. After we were married, we would be nude at our apartment.

All of this because she was comfortable with me and I had made her confident in herself and she was confident in my love and support.

When I told her my fantasy, I thought it had been too much for her and she was mad. Just a couple days ago was our 4 year anniversary for this lifestyle.

She currently has 3 boyfriends, all of their cocks are bigger than mine. 2 are younger and have a lot of stamina for her, the third was my roommate while we were dating. I am happy my wife is exploring this lifestyle and we are enjoying it. She deserves bigger cock and having 3somes and 4somes.
Ok, i understand that. But is she doing something for them that was a big NO for you. And you are her partner and confidant.

If either partner does stuff with others that she or he won't do with their partner that's betrayal unless it's a cuckold relationship or dom/sub. We are a stag and vixen couple. Recently she had been doing stuff with others that she wasn't doing with me (blowjobs, getting on top). I enjoy that stuff too and I called her on it. She acknowledged it was true without even arguing about it and apologized. I put her in timeout (meaning no more play with others for a while). Now she's fucking me like she never has before and it's so good! I assume it's to earn a get out of jail card. I'll let her resume fucking others after the holidays as long as I continue to receive her best fucking.

Ok, i understand that. But is she doing something for them that was a big NO for you. And you are her partner and confidant.
For myself it doesn’t matter. She does a lot more anal with them than she ever did with me. She has given a blowjob in the car, I was driving, she never did that with me. She has locked up my cock, she hasn’t locked theirs. She has done 3somes and 4somes, my only was a girl pegging me and my wife sucking on my cock. None of this bothers me. I gave her permission to play and we are both enjoying this experience. I am locked, but if I ask she will release me. I am a “make a sacrifice” type of person and this is right for me. Nothing she does sexually with her boyfriends is going to bother me.

No. The deal is that in swinging or stag vixen hotwifing, it's a team sport. Both want to get off and have fun. And since I'm her husband I expect to be treated as number one. She can do whatever she wants as long as she isn't saving her best for others.

It is really frustrating for me sometimes. I understand what you mean, i am more alpha type.
Been locked is against my nature but that turn me on a lot!
I feel like i am totally capable of satisfying my wife.
I understand by reading a lot on this forum and other one, that some men feels more like beta type and get turned on by seeing their wife with dominant bull.
But i dont.
I dont want to see her with someone better then me, i want someone else to have fun with her, with her body.
So if she do things to others that she wouldn’t with me.. it’s frustrating!!!
Or just the two of us, sometimes when I’m locked, she’ll do things or say things that she knows i always wanted.
And it hurt me!!!
like i said to her… you finally did this because it was to torture me, but all these years i was begging you for it, you never did it out of love?

We talked a lot and she understand!
This fantasy plays a lot on the edge and i cant imagine how i will feel before it happen.
So i think the best way to do this is to let her know how you feel.

It is really frustrating for me sometimes. I understand what you mean, i am more alpha type.
Been locked is against my nature but that turn me on a lot!
I feel like i am totally capable of satisfying my wife.
I understand by reading a lot on this forum and other one, that some men feels more like beta type and get turned on by seeing their wife with dominant bull.
But i dont.
I dont want to see her with someone better then me, i want someone else to have fun with her, with her body.
So if she do things to others that she wouldn’t with me.. it’s frustrating!!!
Or just the two of us, sometimes when I’m locked, she’ll do things or say things that she knows i always wanted.
And it hurt me!!!
like i said to her… you finally did this because it was to torture me, but all these years i was begging you for it, you never did it out of love?

We talked a lot and she understand!
This fantasy plays a lot on the edge and i cant imagine how i will feel before it happen.
So i think the best way to do this is to let her know how you feel.
Communication is the key. Sometimes this stuff can be hard to talk about when things are trending in a way that you're not comfortable with. But you have to do it.

Reactions: Dave1984
Communication is the key. Sometimes this stuff can be hard to talk about when things are trending in a way that you're not comfortable with. But you have to do it.
Exactly and sometimes its hard to understand your own feeling. So even harder to explain it to your wife.
Like a lot of men I’m the one who brought that idea to my wife, she now love it!! But when i start complaining and saying it hurt my feelings 😅 she will say oh im sorry lets stop that then!!!
But i don’t really want to stop loll

Anyway, lot of talking helps.. but trying to talk clearly is hard sometimes!

As i read, a lot of experiences and a lot of confessions I could not but notice one thing. Actually few of them, but one thread, one question.
Husbands.
If you had conservative wife, with no experience (or little), no sexual opennes and then suddenly she gets it in the ass that you did not experience ooten or at all, sends nudes to another guy that se did not send to you, starts sexting with him but never with you and similar things, doing stuff she never did for you or even did reluctantly...how does that feel?
Does it hurt? How do you go over this fact, that all your support, all your love never was enough for her to be so honest to you.

And this is really a question.whag do you think about it? What what this revelation like?
You don’t get over it. You get turned on by it and feed it more until it’s the norm

Exactly and sometimes its hard to understand your own feeling. So even harder to explain it to your wife.
Like a lot of men I’m the one who brought that idea to my wife, she now love it!! But when i start complaining and saying it hurt my feelings 😅 she will say oh im sorry lets stop that then!!!
But i don’t really want to stop loll

Anyway, lot of talking helps.. but trying to talk clearly is hard sometimes!
How long have you been caged? Was that her idea? The mental/emotional part of "being the one that brought up the idea" hoping she would and then not being prepared for her unabated enthusiasm seems like it would hard to anticipate. Especially so if you're denied sexual acts that others enjoy. Has she truly responded to your frustration when you've been brave enough to bring it up?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

My wife is a hotwife she doesnt do multiple people but she foes have 2/3 guys that she fucks one ofvthem about every, 2/3 weeks. The lifestyle has been amazing we both agree she could never go back.to a one cock giving man

Husbands.

It hurts when my wife licks his bull's ass, sucks his dick, swallows his cum and the bull fucks her ass.
How do I survive? So that I enjoy this mental pain and want more and more!
Creampie_my_hotwife112_heart1.jpg

Reactions: CroGiant
My wife is a hotwife she doesnt do multiple people but she foes have 2/3 guys that she fucks one ofvthem about every, 2/3 weeks. The lifestyle has been amazing we both agree she could never go back.to a one cock giving man
This sounds really as a good plan from my side of the view. And also sounds like fun :)

Reactions: robbiewillsucku