Question for the Bi-Guys/Husbands out here

I went to job interview, the guy that owned the place was a very aggressive gay guy i figured out LOL He was showing me around the place and showed me the rest room. Where he said lets see just how bad you want this job. Sort of forced me down , took his cock out and shoved it in my mouth grabbed my head and face fucked me. Sad part was I didn't even get the job !!!!

My first real experience as a bi came with my exwife during a group session. She had always wanted to see me getting fucked but I could never bring myself to do it, not that I didn't want to try it just too cautious I suppose. She had seen me suck cock and balls before, during and after the guy had fucked Jen so she was always trying to get me to take one up the spout
During the group session, in a caravan on a campsite with our van and a tent full of young guys, otherwise the site was deserted. Half way through the session Jen decided to straddle my face and let me lick her clean. She was knelt on my arms with her wet shaved pussy covering my mouth and facing my legs. Everyone was naked and I had already noticed a couple of the guys wanking each other as they watched and waited for their turn Jen.
As I was locking Jen I felt my legs being opened up then a mouth clamping on my cock and another on my balls, they were good, VERY good and I was soon starting to cum. I knew it wasn't Jen as she was still knelt upright but I couldn't move as she had me pinned down. As I started to cum the mouth came off my cock and a hand started wanking me really hard and rough from top right down to the base, stretching my foreskin really tight so it was stung but this just made me shoot hard and high, even Jen said "wow that went high". I started to relax when I felt my legs being lifted high and very wide. I couldn't fight it because I was pinned down. Something wet was spread around and then into my anus, all the time the hand was roughly wanking me, squeezing hard on the upward stroke like milking a cow. I felt something being pushed into my anus, OMG it felt like a traffic cone. My anus was stretched beyond any time before (I found out later it was a big cock) and it was sliding in and out. I shouted for them to stop but Jen just said "He will be fine" so they carried on and on and on my anus felt like it was on fire. I felt him cum inside me. It was very warm and satisfying making me cum again. I felt another one slide into me, a lot thinner so I could enjoy this more and again I could feel him cuming inside me. 5 times in all this happened, not too sure if I should of hit them but instead I thanked them as they turned their attention back to Jen again. I was sore for a week but good memories

I’ve been to many gay parties where we fuck in the open. I’ve fucked with men in theaters, glory holes. But I’ve also been fucked in empty lots, in cars, abandoned buildings. In short I’ve been fucked and suck lots of cock in public over the years.

Last edited:
My first real experience as a bi came with my exwife during a group session. She had always wanted to see me getting fucked but I could never bring myself to do it, not that I didn't want to try it just too cautious I suppose. She had seen me suck cock and balls before, during and after the guy had fucked Jen so she was always trying to get me to take one up the spout
During the group session, in a caravan on a campsite with our van and a tent full of young guys, otherwise the site was deserted. Half way through the session Jen decided to straddle my face and let me lick her clean. She was knelt on my arms with her wet shaved pussy covering my mouth and facing my legs. Everyone was naked and I had already noticed a couple of the guys wanking each other as they watched and waited for their turn Jen.
As I was locking Jen I felt my legs being opened up then a mouth clamping on my cock and another on my balls, they were good, VERY good and I was soon starting to cum. I knew it wasn't Jen as she was still knelt upright but I couldn't move as she had me pinned down. As I started to cum the mouth came off my cock and a hand started wanking me really hard and rough from top right down to the base, stretching my foreskin really tight so it was stung but this just made me shoot hard and high, even Jen said "wow that went high". I started to relax when I felt my legs being lifted high and very wide. I couldn't fight it because I was pinned down. Something wet was spread around and then into my anus, all the time the hand was roughly wanking me, squeezing hard on the upward stroke like milking a cow. I felt something being pushed into my anus, OMG it felt like a traffic cone. My anus was stretched beyond any time before (I found out later it was a big cock) and it was sliding in and out. I shouted for them to stop but Jen just said "He will be fine" so they carried on and on and on my anus felt like it was on fire. I felt him cum inside me. It was very warm and satisfying making me cum again. I felt another one slide into me, a lot thinner so I could enjoy this more and again I could feel him cuming inside me. 5 times in all this happened, not too sure if I should of hit them but instead I thanked them as they turned their attention back to Jen again. I was sore for a week but good memories
Hot. Nothing like the of cum in your ass. i guess 5 guys cum is better.

Reactions: slowwewaxation
Well hubby is bisexual so it's not really surprising he enjoys sucking cock too.
Lynn x
My wife ashley cucks me a lot always has. Lifestyle n all. She didn't know for years I loved sucking dicks for random guys n some close friends. I liked watching her so much I tried it. Then she pegged me one time and she didn't like it but I did so I started getting ass fucked behind her back. Til one day when we had a super bowl party she was getting gangbanged and when I was fucking her missionary he came behind me and surprised me and forced himself in rough all the way. 10in all the way lol. I orgasmed so hard and came inside her and I told her what happened and just laid on top making out with her while he fucked me. She loved it.

No bi experience yet but really want one...or more. My dark fantasy is a group of bbcs (3-5) that fuck me and the wife. She's not into anal so for the guys waiting for their turn, they get impatient and "force" me to service them. It starts kind of slow with me being told to suck one of their cocks. After a while I'm pushed down on my stomach, held down and a big thick cock is slid into my tight ass. As I beg them to stop they get more aggressive. I'm turned over to my back and my face is fucked as my tight ass is pounded. When I think I can't take anymore another cock is shoved up my ass and now I'm being ass fucked by 2 bbcs at the same time. Eventually my sissy nature takes over and I'm bucking my hips to make sure I get every inch of cock they can give me. To add to it they are very vocal and calling me a little bitch and faggot. To finish it all off, the big cock in my mouth explodes and they make me swallow every drop. I beg them not to cum in me but one pumps his load deep in my ass. The last guy that was sharing my ass with the guy that bred me pulls out and comes all over my face. Just when I think the service of our bulls is complete, the bbcs that we're fucking my wife decide it's my turn. And it starts all over.

It will probably never happen but this fantasy gets plenty of playback time. Anyone else have a dark fantasy like this?

No bi experience yet but really want one...or more. My dark fantasy is a group of bbcs (3-5) that fuck me and the wife. She's not into anal so for the guys waiting for their turn, they get impatient and "force" me to service them. It starts kind of slow with me being told to suck one of their cocks. After a while I'm pushed down on my stomach, held down and a big thick cock is slid into my tight ass. As I beg them to stop they get more aggressive. I'm turned over to my back and my face is fucked as my tight ass is pounded. When I think I can't take anymore another cock is shoved up my ass and now I'm being ass fucked by 2 bbcs at the same time. Eventually my sissy nature takes over and I'm bucking my hips to make sure I get every inch of cock they can give me. To add to it they are very vocal and calling me a little bitch and faggot. To finish it all off, the big cock in my mouth explodes and they make me swallow every drop. I beg them not to cum in me but one pumps his load deep in my ass. The last guy that was sharing my ass with the guy that bred me pulls out and comes all over my face. Just when I think the service of our bulls is complete, the bbcs that we're fucking my wife decide it's my turn. And it starts all over.

It will probably never happen but this fantasy gets plenty of playback time. Anyone else have a dark fantasy like this?
I don't get fucked a lot. Well sometimes it's more in bursts. But I love guys cumming in my ass

My wife ashley cucks me a lot always has. Lifestyle n all. She didn't know for years I loved sucking dicks for random guys n some close friends. I liked watching her so much I tried it. Then she pegged me one time and she didn't like it but I did so I started getting ass fucked behind her back. Til one day when we had a super bowl party she was getting gangbanged and when I was fucking her missionary he came behind me and surprised me and forced himself in rough all the way. 10in all the way lol. I orgasmed so hard and came inside her and I told her what happened and just laid on top making out with her while he fucked me. She loved it.
Well that's great that she now knows how much you love to be fucked and that she loved it too. Now it's something you can share together when she's having a gangbang. I get very turned on watching James sucking cock or getting fucked and it sounds like she might be the same. I'm not surprised you came quickly with that big cock in your ass. Did it turn you on more that he forced his way in roughly? I know that turns me on when a guy takes my ass like that, even though it hurts, though less so as I have anal regularly xx

That's a hot fantasy though in reality you might want to break yourself in a bit more gently. Taking 2 big cocks in your ass on your first go would be painful x

Well that's great that she now knows how much you love to be fucked and that she loved it too. Now it's something you can share together when she's having a gangbang. I get very turned on watching James sucking cock or getting fucked and it sounds like she might be the same. I'm not surprised you came quickly with that big cock in your ass. Did it turn you on more that he forced his way in roughly? I know that turns me on when a guy takes my ass like that, even though it hurts, though less so as I have anal regularly xx
Yeah. Mostly I want him to be rough and take what he wants. So does Ashley. So when I get fucked in my ass I tell him specifically I want him to go as deep as fast as he can n hold me down. I'm 110lb skinny white so not too difficult.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Yeah. Mostly I want him to be rough and take what he wants. So does Ashley. So when I get fucked in my ass I tell him specifically I want him to go as deep as fast as he can n hold me down. I'm 110lb skinny white so not too difficult.
I tell him I'm gunna be in a lot of pain and I my cry but go for it. It's very hot n sexy n a min later it's all pleasure

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Ashley tells me she loves the rough fast start too. We both wanna feel his hips pound against our ass
One of my regular clients really gets off on making me take rough anal. He'll start by forcing his cock into my ass without any lube which really fucking hurts and he knows it but it also turns me on (I know I'm strange that way). It's too uncomfortable for me to cum even though it excites me. But fortunately he doesn't last long the first time and soon fills my ass full of cum. His second turn after I've sucked him hard again is much more enjoyable as I'm lubed up with his semen and I usually manage to cum once or twice. On his third go (this seems to be a pattern as he always fucks me three times) I'm really loosened up and very well lubed with cum, and having cum twice already he can last a long time and really pounds my ass but it feels amazing and has me cumming and cumming.
He's never shown any interest in fucking my pussy and only really likes me to suck him for as long as it takes to get him hard again but I'm fine with that as I love anal sex though my ass is sore afterwards xx

One of my regular clients really gets off on making me take rough anal. He'll start by forcing his cock into my ass without any lube which really fucking hurts and he knows it but it also turns me on (I know I'm strange that way). It's too uncomfortable for me to cum even though it excites me. But fortunately he doesn't last long the first time and soon fills my ass full of cum. His second turn after I've sucked him hard again is much more enjoyable as I'm lubed up with his semen and I usually manage to cum once or twice. On his third go (this seems to be a pattern as he always fucks me three times) I'm really loosened up and very well lubed with cum, and having cum twice already he can last a long time and really pounds my ass but it feels amazing and has me cumming and cumming.
He's never shown any interest in fucking my pussy and only really likes me to suck him for as long as it takes to get him hard again but I'm fine with that as I love anal sex though my ass is sore afterwards xx
That's awesome!. Honestly I agree. I'm white and very skinny at 110lb. I've learn that even tho I feel completely straight my absolute favorite thing is being fucked in my ass by a giant powerful black guy with a huge black dick. My ass is super tight and small but I love when my wife ashley watches me get dominated by a muscular black guy as he over powers me and pins me doggie style right next to her and forcefully fucks my ass. I love he doesnt use any lub and dry fucks my asshole carelessly burying his giant beautiful black dick in me as deep as he can go slamming his hips into my ass as hard as he can. I completely lose control as Ashley watches me become his bottom bitch hearing me moan loudly and scream in pain telling me I sound just like some slutty white sissy girl.