Question for the Bi-Guys/Husbands out here

I'm curious to know how many of the bi guys here done anything in public with another guy ?

I'll list a few of mine..
-being Fingered in ass on a beach
-sucking someone in a van with fee others watching
-kissing a complete bi-stranger dude in a pub while using the Loo and feeling him up
-getting freaky with someone in car
-sucking stranger off in some bldg terrace or stairs....

There is few more but will wait for other comments and take it from there
This may not be the answer to this question but I’ve done lots of things in public but in confined settings. To explain. I go to a theater where I have sex with other men in public areas, in an adult book store I would have sex in public areas within the store, or at sex parties I have sex in public areas within.
But specific to the question, I have had sex with men in outdoor public areas but hidden from view.

I'm curious to know how many of the bi guys here done anything in public with another guy ?

-kissing a complete bi-stranger dude in a pub while using the Loo and feeling him up

To respond to the OP question at the start of his thread, I have amassed a long list over the years. I won't do anything in the general public, but when in the right environment I am not shy about showing my sexuality. Here is a shortlist of a few of my most recent.

• At a Nudist Swinger resort (In Dominican Republic) I was out on our third-floor balcony overlooking the pools and common areas. I bent over the rail and let my wife's BULL pound me from behind. We were both very vocal, so everyone in the common areas was focused on us. There was a thunderous cheer when our BULL shot his load into me.
  • At a lifestyle club (In Pennsylvania) I followed my wife's request and went underneath a table facing the dance floor. I worked my way down a line of seven complete strangers and sucked every one of the guy's dicks until I swallowed each of their loads.
  • On a nude beach (In California) I approached a random stranger at my wife's request and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He got hard as we talked and I soon was kneeling doggy style as he gave me a hard, deep pounding from behind. While I was being fucked, several men put their dicks in my face and I sucked them too.
  • I was wearing panties and matching garter and thigh highs while in a shuttle bus from a swinger club. (In Columbus, OH) My wife's boyfriend had undressed me out of my pants and shirt and then he offered me to suck anybody who wanted a blowjob. I sucked three men off on the way to our hotel from the club as we drove down Interstate 75.
  • At a swinger resort (In Florida) that hosts "Third Thursday Bi parties, I got on a daybed with another man add had a makeout session and then a full sex session with him including oral and me getting fucked in front of 60 + other guests attending.

That happens so often. To help get it back on track. I was a husband, wife passed in Jan 21. I was bi during the later years of our relationship/marriage. My treasure is now gone but I'm still bi. I now have a GF and still play with guys.
Sorry to hear your passed away.😔😔
💪💪💪

I am bi.

I've sucked more than 100 different guys in the past several years except 2020.

I swallow every load unless the guy is a shooter and opts for a facial.

I've done several blow bangs.

I haven't been fucked yet but am ready, willing and able for the right cock.
I'm gonna amend this a bit. I was talking to a new feeder and he asked numbers. I related that I generally have 1-3 new cocks a week except for CV19 and been doing so for almost 20 years. He did some math and shot back "holy shit, that's between 1000 and 3000 blowjobs!"

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I'm gonna amend this a bit. I was talking to a new feeder and he asked numbers. I related that I generally have 1-3 new cocks a week except for CV19 and been doing so for almost 20 years. He did some math and shot back "holy shit, that's between 1000 and 3000 blowjobs!"
you should be good at it

I have fucked a guy and been fucked by another guy in a bar bathroom.
Fucked a guy in the bathroom at the beach.
Got fucked in a car in front a grocery store.

I am very circumspect and won't play in public. The love of sucking a cock is not with the risk (to me) of getting a public indecency arrest. I have considered making quick hang curtains for the back seat of my truck though. I would for sure if I could keep them hidden from my wife.

I was laying out in this park west of Eugene and a couple of guys started talking with me and eventually the top asked me to walk with him if I wanted to. I was like what and then it was pretty clear what he wanted. at first it seemed like a trap but that park was known for pick ups. He was cute let me just say that and my friend was out of town working. I was like are you OK with this? And his friend was like yeah you two have fun. We hovered around for a while getting up the courage and then took off for the woods. A few minutes later I turned around and we just sort of smiled at each other not even knowing his name I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth I think I did it because he was a total stranger maybe I did it because it was public but then we were hidden so I don't know. He kept saying that he had seen me around and wanted to me and I could definitely tell that he wanted something when we first started talking. It wasn't long before he started to grunt and damn he filled my mouth up and I had to spit most of it out but it was really hot. He stood there and I stayed on my knees just cleaning it off. We saw each other a few more times that summer and then my friend came home. he wanted to meet up with myself and my friend but that was never going to happen! Never saw him again. I sometimes ride my bike down to Kirk Park still
I may have a previous post from you, so forgive me if I did. Was this your first rime sucking cock?

I was laying out in this park west of Eugene and a couple of guys started talking with me and eventually the top asked me to walk with him if I wanted to. I was like what and then it was pretty clear what he wanted. at first it seemed like a trap but that park was known for pick ups. He was cute let me just say that and my friend was out of town working. I was like are you OK with this? And his friend was like yeah you two have fun. We hovered around for a while getting up the courage and then took off for the woods. A few minutes later I turned around and we just sort of smiled at each other not even knowing his name I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth I think I did it because he was a total stranger maybe I did it because it was public but then we were hidden so I don't know. He kept saying that he had seen me around and wanted to me and I could definitely tell that he wanted something when we first started talking. It wasn't long before he started to grunt and damn he filled my mouth up and I had to spit most of it out but it was really hot. He stood there and I stayed on my knees just cleaning it off. We saw each other a few more times that summer and then my friend came home. he wanted to meet up with myself and my friend but that was never going to happen! Never saw him again. I sometimes ride my bike down to Kirk Park still
I rarely know the name of the guy I'm blowing and I NEVER EVER spit.

I would love to get an honest count of bi married men. Now I know we could never get that but I would not be surprised if over 50% of married men are bi. Not just cuck men but all married men.

If based upon our experience in MFM threesomes with both married and single men over the years is any indicator, we find probably 97% of men strongly claim to be "straight" but once in bed, naked with another man and a woman, there is a lot of bisexual activity that is later claimed to be incidental contact. My wife has said "most" men have a bi side and when it is available they will do it. I have to agree.

Let's see. I have sucked a guy office at his work (office). One in a public park, another at a storage shed. Another in a parking lot behind my car and another on the side of the road. Another guy in a secluded spot in the desert twice. Now I have an on-going thing and have have sucked him off three times behind a hotel, twice in a secluded spot near an airport, and eleven times at the back of an abandon gas station. Does this make me an oral slut....lol.

Let's see. I have sucked a guy office at his work (office). One in a public park, another at a storage shed. Another in a parking lot behind my car and another on the side of the road. Another guy in a secluded spot in the desert twice. Now I have an on-going thing and have have sucked him off three times behind a hotel, twice in a secluded spot near an airport, and eleven times at the back of an abandon gas station. Does this make me an oral slut....lol.
You actually keep count and remember where. I've been sucking dick for almost 20 years, several times a week. I could never keep a log.

If you're an oral slut what am I?