Question for the Bi-Guys/Husbands out here

Da.one69

Male
I'm curious to know how many of the bi guys here done anything in public with another guy ?

I'll list a few of mine..
-being Fingered in ass on a beach
-sucking someone in a van with fee others watching
-kissing a complete bi-stranger dude in a pub while using the Loo and feeling him up
-getting freaky with someone in car
-sucking stranger off in some bldg terrace or stairs....

There is few more but will wait for other comments and take it from there

My hubby has sucked guys on the beach when they fucked me too and I know he's sucked off guys and been fucked at a gay male spa with other guys watching or waiting their turn, though obviously I didn't see that.
We definitely both played with guys in the car xx
Yes I missed that one too.. I have been to Spa's many times and sucked off guys.. if I'm too horny then I ask them to fuck me too ❤️

Lynn forgot to mention in her post, the times we visited glory holes in public toilets. She'd suck off all comers (no pun intended) but when her jaw needed a rest, I'd suck a couple until she was ready to go again. Before I met her I used to regularly visit them alone. Unfortunately a thing of the past it seems.

Lynn forgot to mention in her post, the times we visited glory holes in public toilets. She'd suck off all comers (no pun intended) but when her jaw needed a rest, I'd suck a couple until she was ready to go again. Before I met her I used to regularly visit them alone. Unfortunately a thing of the past it seems.
Always have wanted to try these Glory holes thingy.. problem is it's only there in the West not in this part of the world

Reactions: hotslutwife
My husband was fucked in the ass once by a girlfriend of mine with strapon, I massage his prostate when I do blowjob to him, I don't know if he will want to be fucked by a man but we both talked and he definitely wants to suck cock with me and we both swallow the cum.
I'm sure he would enjoy when a bare real cock enters him.. it's a ultimate pleasure thingy for a man. As far as cum swallowing goes.. been addicted to it since I was 14 and today I'm 37 so you can imagine.. still love it

My husband was fucked in the ass once by a girlfriend of mine with strapon, I massage his prostate when I do blowjob to him, I don't know if he will want to be fucked by a man but we both talked and he definitely wants to suck cock with me and we both swallow the cum.
If he enjoyed being fucked with a strapon, he really should try a real cock in his ass. It feels so much better than a toy as I'm sure you'd agree.
I know it's a big step for a lot of men to take though. I've always been bi so it's never been an issue for me but I know for many men they feel that it would undermine their masculinity. All I would say is that you can still be masculine and enjoy cock.

I know exactly what you mean, I managed to convince him to suck cock together and after we do it a few times I will convince him to be fucked in the ass, I know he liked when my girlfriend fucked him in the same time he was fuck me, so why not try with a man...
No reason why it should just be women that enjoy sucking cock and anal. Unless you try something you never know if you enjoy it. We are willing to give most things a go once - if it turns out it's not for you, you don't have to do it again.

I am bi.

I've sucked more than 100 different guys in the past several years except 2020.

I swallow every load unless the guy is a shooter and opts for a facial.

I've done several blow bangs.

I haven't been fucked yet but am ready, willing and able for the right cock.

Last edited:
Good cucky, helping your hotwife sucking cock. You really know your role!