Question for the women on wwp

I imagine that it could get boring over time which is why so many couples fantasise about or get involved in swinging or sharing.
The fact that I fuck other guys has kept our sex life exciting so no we haven't got bored with each other. But I can't imagine having to only fuck one guy for the rest of my life no matter how much I loved him or how good a lover he was.
I can not imagine only once cock and I agree with Lynn. I pick up men in the grocery store every other time I shop.

I think same question can be asked to men too, in how many time same pussy can became boring and you start thinking about another pussies ;)
Very fair question, I don't think I get bored of my wife's pussy. It's more the excitement of having someone new to play with when she allows. I always still prefer my wife, hers is the absolute best. Especially if she is stretched out from her bbc toy (we are working on the real deal). As for her getting tired of me, hasn't happened yet. However she did voice her concerns about me not being "enough" for her since we put the toy into play, she is addicted to bbc lol and I love it.

Reactions: Myrsilos
I imagine that it could get boring over time which is why so many couples fantasise about or get involved in swinging or sharing.
The fact that I fuck other guys has kept our sex life exciting so no we haven't got bored with each other. But I can't imagine having to only fuck one guy for the rest of my life no matter how much I loved him or how good a lover he was.
So hot!

First off who said boring is unenjoyable? Not exciting yes, but as far as sex goes, even boring is OK pizza. That said I think some couples evolve over time and that evolution follows many paths, one of which is the hotwife path. Usually not boring, but it definitely can be. We had a 7 year relationship going with another guy and I would say it got stale, stale = boring in this case. But it was always enjoyable, I enjoyed the time we spent together and he was a nice guy to be around.

I don't get tired of it. He's not small or ugly. But I am at the stage where I want to see new ones. And taste new ones. Primarily huge, young and loaded. He doesn't have huge cum loads, which is something I've come to admire. Very much a turn on to watch and feel a giant cock unleash a torrent of hot, creamy cum into my mouth

Reactions: artman6060
We are creeping up on 21 years… I’ve definitely had my moments with him… but I’ve never tired of his penis. Everything we do, we do together. If he was legit not into all the extra marital stuff, then I could honestly say that I wouldn’t do it.
"If he was legit not into all the extra marital stuff, then I could honestly say that I wouldn't do it" what extra marital stuff? Do you mean just to spice up the bedroom? We really need the scoop.