Question for the women on wwp

I imagine that it could get boring over time which is why so many couples fantasise about or get involved in swinging or sharing.
The fact that I fuck other guys has kept our sex life exciting so no we haven't got bored with each other. But I can't imagine having to only fuck one guy for the rest of my life no matter how much I loved him or how good a lover he was.

My husband and I don't have intercourse much anymore. His 5" just can't compete with my bulls thick NINE. I"m not mean or degrading but there is a huge difference obviously in the tools they bring to the table. I DO give him a blowjob about once a month. He jerks off when cleaning me and is happy with that.
To each his own, this works for us. !!!

My husband is a great lover and though I've had bigger he is well above average. I can never imagine getting tired of his penis or bored with our sex life. While it's true that he lets me fuck other men it's mostly because I have a lot higher sex drive then he does. I want it all the time and masturbate several times a day if I can't get a real cock. He's good with once or twice a week. He's happy I'm satisfied and I know it's a turn on for him that other men find me desirable.
I can certainly understand what it's like being horny all the time - I'm the same so fucking other guys is virtually a necessity xx

I imagine that it could get boring over time which is why so many couples fantasise about or get involved in swinging or sharing.
The fact that I fuck other guys has kept our sex life exciting so no we haven't got bored with each other. But I can't imagine having to only fuck one guy for the rest of my life no matter how much I loved him or how good a lover he was.
Great answer. And you wonder why I want to meat you

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
We are creeping up on 21 years… I’ve definitely had my moments with him… but I’ve never tired of his penis. Everything we do, we do together. If he was legit not into all the extra marital stuff, then I could honestly say that I wouldn’t do it.
That’s why you are creeping up on 21 years. But I’m glad he (and you) are into the extra marital stuff.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Hello ladies - a question For those who actively have sex with husbands: at what point are you tired of your husband’s penis? I ask purely out of curiosity. We still have a wonderful sex life, but am interested in knowing if the feeling of one cock over several yrs becomes boring. Thx!!
No experience, but I would love to think,mind is everything. Its full of hidden fantasies.
Curious minds can't have any limit...