Questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public.

I love to catch men eyeing her up or even attempting to make conversation with her. She has some social anxiety but is friendly to everyone. Sometimes her friendliness is misperceived and she appears that she in fact is inviting conversation, etc…. I wish she would be more confident and flash me some. I really enjoy it. I’d like her to show her tits while on the road to truckers.
So, to get to theme of the topic, I occasionally get my wife to go braless and this is a pic of her on a hike we went on last spring. She took outer shirt off for most of the hike and I really don’t think she had any idea how visible her nipples were. Now you wouldnt think that hiking we would encounter many people but this was a gorgeous spring day and we passed a lot of people, sometimes on narrow sections of single track. Several men got a really good look at my wifes hard poky nipples as was confirmed by their stares and smiles. And just as others have posted, she got a lot of disapproving looks from other women. The highlight of the hike was
when we ran into an old acquaintance of mine. My wife did not know him but we chatted for a bit while he tried not to stare at my wifes tits. He eventually gave up trying to be discreet and just began chatting as if to her nipples alone.
When we parted ways, my wife said he was certainly very nice but his wife didn’t seem over friendly. I just snickered.
View attachment 1944195
that has always been my favorite look, braless in tight white tops. Wet, even if accidentally, all the better!

Reactions: Fazeldex