Questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public.

My question to hotwives and milfs is have you ever sat opposite a guy on the London underground or subway in New York (or anywhere else) and teased him?
Also guys have you ever (on the tube or subway) sat opposite a sexy woman and been teased by her (or seen her doing it to someone else)?

I think we have very similar situations. Hubby absolutely insists on picking out outfits for me. He rarely is with me when I play and he loves women in boots and leather. Two horny pervs if you ask me ;)View attachment 1392669
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . .
You are ever so sexy . . . .
It just so happens that I also like my women to wear leather and boots (besides stockings of course)
Is that now 3 horny pervs?

My question to hotwives and milfs is have you ever sat opposite a guy on the London underground or subway in New York (or anywhere else) and teased him?
Also guys have you ever (on the tube or subway) sat opposite a sexy woman and been teased by her (or seen her doing it to someone else)?
too many oddballs on subways, my wife would tease on a plane.

you've nailed it, other women can get really nasty. one night we were out and as usual my wife's blouse wasView attachment 1241827 unbuttoned, like this, and this woman came over and started to give her crap about it.
and like your wife she loves the attention and looks from men but can't stand when they start to drool.
My wife is the same when.guys hot on her some women.are nasty and xome say i wish i could do.what you do some women.have become friends with my wife because of it and have entered the lifestyle

Reactions: Loadedrocks
My wife is the same when.guys hot on her some women.are nasty and xome say i wish i could do.what you do some women.have become friends with my wife because of it and have entered the lifestyle
It,s so weird how concervative.our society became,i was to young to be aware,but look at a docu,movie from the sixties and I really like the fashion from the sixties,not only for the miniskirts 😜but the hairstyle,boots,shoes,high heels waaaaw😍,the mentality was more free and open,women came on the street protesting against wearing a bra,etc,can you imagine this would be happening now in 2023?today you must walk between the concervative lines and rules or regulations,if not ,well you gonna get a lot of stick,but I keep on rocking in the free world😁

It,s so weird how concervative.our society became,i was to young to be aware,but look at a docu,movie from the sixties and I really like the fashion from the sixties,not only for the miniskirts 😜but the hairstyle,boots,shoes,high heels waaaaw😍,the mentality was more free and open,women came on the street protesting against wearing a bra,etc,can you imagine this would be happening now in 2023?today you must walk between the concervative lines and rules or regulations,if not ,well you gonna get a lot of stick,but I keep on rocking in the free world😁
The fashion of the 60's was certainly much more sexier than today
In those days many women still wore stockings and corsets
The mini skirts were really mini in those days

Reactions: shymalea62
Honest questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public. When you‘re out in public, shopping or having coffee, do you dress to attract? In particular I’m curious about the ones who wear leggings, spandex, etc to Target, Costco, etc.
Are you aware when men check you out? Do you mind?
Do you engage? Even if you’re married? What if someone approached and tired to be friendly? Or crude?
Curious about honest feedback, thanks.
In nice weather my go to outfits are this sun dresses or very tight yoga pants that hug my ass and pussy. Yes, I want to attract attention. It makes me feel good to be looked at or even better, approached. I’ve actually gotten meals free before just for how I’m dressed and a little flirting.

I love to catch men eyeing her up or even attempting to make conversation with her. She has some social anxiety but is friendly to everyone. Sometimes her friendliness is misperceived and she appears that she in fact is inviting conversation, etc…. I wish she would be more confident and flash me some. I really enjoy it. I’d like her to show her tits while on the road to truckers.
So, to get to theme of the topic, I occasionally get my wife to go braless and this is a pic of her on a hike we went on last spring. She took outer shirt off for most of the hike and I really don’t think she had any idea how visible her nipples were. Now you wouldnt think that hiking we would encounter many people but this was a gorgeous spring day and we passed a lot of people, sometimes on narrow sections of single track. Several men got a really good look at my wifes hard poky nipples as was confirmed by their stares and smiles. And just as others have posted, she got a lot of disapproving looks from other women. The highlight of the hike was
when we ran into an old acquaintance of mine. My wife did not know him but we chatted for a bit while he tried not to stare at my wifes tits. He eventually gave up trying to be discreet and just began chatting as if to her nipples alone.
When we parted ways, my wife said he was certainly very nice but his wife didn’t seem over friendly. I just snickered.
IMG_2765.png

Last edited: