Questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public.

the other nite..out for dinner on a busy summer saturday. My "secret " dress.. it looks conservative enough but is kind of sheer in certain light..so you get a peek sometimes..and a full see it all in a bit different light:) yes, i know where to move. wore saturday with no bra or panties..but with my anklet:):) crissy
Amazing 🔥 sexy😍

Reactions: crissynh50pt
Honest questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public. When you‘re out in public, shopping or having coffee, do you dress to attract? In particular I’m curious about the ones who wear leggings, spandex, etc to Target, Costco, etc.
Are you aware when men check you out? Do you mind?
Do you engage? Even if you’re married? What if someone approached and tired to be friendly? Or crude?
Curious about honest feedback, thanks.
If you ever saw my wife in public you would be disappointed. She dresses conservatively. She is pretty with a good firm body. But she doesn't dress to stand out.

the other nite..out for dinner on a busy summer saturday. My "secret " dress.. it looks conservative enough but is kind of sheer in certain light..so you get a peek sometimes..and a full see it all in a bit different light:) yes, i know where to move. wore saturday with no bra or panties..but with my anklet:):) crissy
I’ll feel you up 😁well done!!

Got my attention for sure !IMG_7145.jpg

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
My wife loves making people stare
full

wife & i got separated while we were grocery shopping. when i caught up to her she was giggling. she said a husband got elbowed in the ribs by his wife because he was staring at my wife's tits.

sometimes the fun happens without planning or notice.
My wife did that but i was with her . We went to.home depot she was wearimg a deep plunge bustier short skirt k ee high boots nakeup earrings a couple waked by her tirned to get a second look His wife turned around and slapped him real hard on his shoulder

Reactions: Loadedrocks
(Don't think I replied yet, if I did I apoligize for double post)
.....When you‘re out in public, shopping or having coffee, do you dress to attract?

I am a Corporate Exec, so there are no sloppy jeans and old t-shirts in my wardrobe, LOL. But there are plenty of times that I will raise the bar from "office acceptable" to "hot n sexy" whether I am out by myself, with hubby, or a Lover.

.....In particular I’m curious about the ones who wear leggings, spandex, etc to Target, Costco, etc.

Leggings are a favorite of mine, hubby, and ALL of the Lovers I have had too. I have dozens of them, and they run from office acceptable to so sheer that if you look closely you can tell I am shaved!! Same with spandex tight shorts too. Tops, I have some that are so sheer I need to throw something over my shoulders to be "legal"!! And I wear water sheer bra's underneath them (if I wear a bra) so you can EASILY see my breasts and nipples thru the tops. If I am somewhere kids and families will be, I will either throw something over my blouse or wear one that is not quite so obvious. I have many tight short skirts too, and generally pair all of these with at least low heels, sometimes CFM's even at Sams, Target, etc.

.....Are you aware when men check you out? Do you mind?

I am very aware that men like to look, its part of the reason I dress this way. I don't mind being apprecaited at all, as long as it does not become "creepy". I enjoy being apprecaited by men, I was largely ignored in scchool and college so being appreciated is a compliment to me.

.....Do you engage? I will smile and make eye contact to let them know I am aware and don't mind, and I might even move my cover-up (if wearing one) to make it easier to see how sheer my tops are. But I have never met anyone this way. There are too many parameters to a relationship (for me) that could not be met in this manner.

.....Even if you’re married? I am married, and hubby loves it when I do this with him along. He will act like he is totally unaware I am "showing off" but I know he's hard as a rock!! LOL

.....What if someone approached and tired to be friendly? It would depend in the guy, but to be perfectly honest the guys that do this type of thing are generally not the most attractive and desirable guys available. I would not be overtly rude as long as the approach was pleasant and respectful, but its highly doubtful it would go anywhere.

.....Or crude? Shut down like a defective light switch. Once I am involved in a relationship with someone, i have VERY few limits.....but when getting to know someone or a complete stranger, I have PLENTY of limits.

J (the wife)
My wife is the same in alot of ways .from.shopping in extreme outfits sheer tops but always a short jacket im.case she has to cover up. She loves to go to Home depot or lowes in an extreme outfit and she will hot on a guy by asking for something she knows what it is but plays dumb. It has resulted in her having some intense hot wife dates. I go with her but from.a distance .Some guys go out of there way to help her

Summer time, or cold-weather holidays in tropical places are the best. I've always encouraged my wife to wear flirty dresses or sundresses that unbutton down the front, and to be a bit daring in how many buttons she "forgets" to do up. Panties are optional, and of course no bra.
She looks very comfortable showing herself in public. How many times has she been "caught" and how did she, and you, react when guys approached her?