Questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public.

thats hot. My wife won’t even ope the front door to take delivery of a pizza without a bra on. She’s so afraid some one will see she has nipples 🤷🏻‍♂️
My wife has pierced nipples and breast tattoos on her cleavage she dresses in semi sheer top.or very firm fitting si that the outline of her 1 in nippple rings really show up especially when shes on a hitwife date

My wife has pierced nipples and breast tattoos on her cleavage she dresses in semi sheer top.or very firm fitting si that the outline of her 1 in nippple rings really show up especially when shes on a hitwife date
I love women with nipple piercing. My ex wife had her nipples pierced. I wanted my current wife to get piercing. She looked into getting a vertical hood piercing but after she did the q tip test they said her hood wasn’t deep enough for it and that the only piercing she was willing to get

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmhand
I generally dress to attract when in that mood but especially while we are traveling. I am aware when getting checked out and love it! I engage even when not that interested as I love talking and learning about people. Some men get hints better than others as when it is time to walk away.
This was South Padre Island, often go braless on vacay.

Attachments

• South Padre Island smile.jpg
    South Padre Island smile.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 190
I generally dress to attract when in that mood but especially while we are traveling. I am aware when getting checked out and love it! I engage even when not that interested as I love talking and learning about people. Some men get hints better than others as when it is time to walk away.
That’s so hot. I wish I’d get a chance to see someone like you enjoying her self when I’m on vacation

I love women with nipple piercing. My ex wife had her nipples pierced. I wanted my current wife to get piercing. She looked into getting a vertical hood piercing but after she did the q tip test they said her hood wast deep enough for it and that the only piercing she was willing to get
Piercings can reallly invreasr a womans stimulation mybwife says she should have done it several.years ago.she loves her nipple snd pussy Piercings

Reactions: du_sabot
Piercings can reallly invreasr a womans stimulation mybwife says she should have done it several.years ago.she loves her nipple snd pussy Piercings
Is she wearing nipple rings or barbells? I love rings but the trend now days seems to be barbells becuse they are less visible

Ah that naughty smile are so sexy...