Questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public.

Honest questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public. When you‘re out in public, shopping or having coffee, do you dress to attract? In particular I’m curious about the ones who wear leggings, spandex, etc to Target, Costco, etc.
Are you aware when men check you out? Do you mind?
Do you engage? Even if you’re married? What if someone approached and tired to be friendly? Or crude?
Curious about honest feedback, thanks.

Speaking for my wife she’s always looking good when going out. She gets hit on constantly and doesn’t mind it unless they are arrogant rude or pushy. Then she gets nasty to them. As the other women pointed out otter women are the ones that treat her badly not the men.

99% of the time she doesn’t flirt but if she feels chemistry there and not rude pushy or arrogant she will.
you've nailed it, other women can get really nasty. one night we were out and as usual my wife's blouse wasIMG_0885 (2).jpg unbuttoned, like this, and this woman came over and started to give her crap about it.
and like your wife she loves the attention and looks from men but can't stand when they start to drool.

Honest questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public. When you‘re out in public, shopping or having coffee, do you dress to attract? In particular I’m curious about the ones who wear leggings, spandex, etc to Target, Costco, etc.
Are you aware when men check you out? Do you mind?
Do you engage? Even if you’re married? What if someone approached and tired to be friendly? Or crude?
Curious about honest feedback, thanks.
It all depends on the situation, where I'm at, who might be with me, just how I'm feeling. But yes, love to show off some cleavage or wear some tight leggings or something light colored with darker panties to show through. See what reaction I might get

Sounds like my wife! Lol she’s has leggings that are see through that she’ll wear from fall till spring and bend over as much as possible with no panties on in whatever store we go too or mall. All summer she wears a lot of sundresses with no bra or panties on and she accidentally lets her dress blow up in parking lots to show her ass and pussy. Lol. Wife doesn’t play or cheat yet though but she’s fun to watch!
I love the summertime, I get to wear lovely summer dresses with no bra or knickers underneath, in the right light you can just about see everything if you look carefully.

Attachments

• dress 077.jpg
    dress 077.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 1,013
My wife considers herself a conservative person. But in the summer her tits always busting out. To be fair, no bra is really a match for them. So maybe it’s not her fault 😜

Reactions: Fazeldex
Ah, here is a better example of what I mean by the right light.

Ironically, going naked is more subtle, fewer people notice, whereas if I wear some underwear it really stands out and nobody would possibly think I was unaware of how see-through the dress is. Whereas with nothing underneath the light has to be just right and you have to be paying attention to me in the first place to notice, rather than just walking around the store minding your own business.

Attachments

• dress 078.jpg
    dress 078.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 1,116

Ironically, going naked is more subtle, fewer people notice, whereas if I wear some underwear it really stands out and nobody would possibly think I was unaware of how see-through the dress is. Whereas with nothing underneath the light has to be just right and you have to be paying attention to me in the first place to notice, rather than just walking around the store minding your own business.
Mmmm she’s so pretty

Hmm must start shopping in Oxford in the summer :cool:

Reactions: Fazeldex