Questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public.

My wife can dress very sexy when in the mood..her favorite is short skirt and heels, sexy panties, or no panties....Have watched her try on shoes with a black man helping her, opening her legs at just the right time with no panties..should have seen his face. Like someone else said, usually on bad looks are from other jealous women..Remember the first time she went to a nice lunch with her black lover..women at another table could not help staring at them holding hands, so she bent over the table and kissed him..they were aghast.. but really just jealous..made a beautiful couple.

I love the summertime, I get to wear lovely summer dresses with no bra or knickers underneath, in the right light you can just about see everything if you look carefully.
i get so turned on by women like you,showing their cleavage&lingerie&high heels etc knowing how much they make men horny doing this,i love it also for the humiliation to me,wife can do&ask whatever she wants from me

Attachments

• showing off in public.jpg
    showing off in public.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 337
  • stockingtops&high heels flash.jpg
    stockingtops&high heels flash.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 368
I like to wear clothes that make me feel sexy most of the time BECAUSE they make me feel sexy primarily. The admiring looks from guys and cheeky comments/approaches are a bonus which fits into the whole picture.

I go braless underneath t-shirts and dresses most summers and my nipples get hard in the slightest breeze ;-) I've always been a dress//skirt over trousers kinda girl and the longest I have is knee length (and only one at that!).

As far as the supermarket goes, the naughtiest thing I've worn is a crotchless bodystocking under a very thin and short silky dress. The bodystocking had cut-out breasts and let me tell you my nips were hard from the naughtiness of it all. Also, like many bodystockings, the mesh pattern on the legs was very sexy/eyecatching with a sort of faux garter so it looked almost like regular stockings on the legs. Hubby was with me and he checked out guys checking me out that I didn't even notice and a few were a good bit younger than me ;)

I also find faux leather leggings to draw a lot of attention and at yoga I wear scrunch bum leggings in the winter and always go near the front when their are guys. I love the feeling that they are enjoying my downward dog :LOL:

Ah, here is a better example of what I mean by the right light.

Ironically, going naked is more subtle, fewer people notice, whereas if I wear some underwear it really stands out and nobody would possibly think I was unaware of how see-through the dress is. Whereas with nothing underneath the light has to be just right and you have to be paying attention to me in the first place to notice, rather than just walking around the store minding your own business.
Wow... you look gorgeous; love that loose summer dress look 😍

I make an effort to dress provocatively when out on my own. I notice when the men check me out, and don't mind one bit. The problem is the nasty looks I get from the women.
Mybwife is the same some women stare and act discussited other day inwish i coukd put that off i tell.them.go for it .One of the ladies and my wife became froemds after i wife convinced her that she was beautiful and hubby would love it .She said it changed get life for the best.and men went out of there way to hit on her

Reactions: Rem503