Questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public.

My wife can dress very sexy when in the mood..her favorite is short skirt and heels, sexy panties, or no panties....Have watched her try on shoes with a black man helping her, opening her legs at just the right time with no panties..should have seen his face. Like someone else said, usually on bad looks are from other jealous women..Remember the first time she went to a nice lunch with her black lover..women at another table could not help staring at them holding hands, so she bent over the table and kissed him..they were aghast.. but really just jealous..made a beautiful couple.
My wife loves going shoe shoppi g like that ..HER FAVORITE IS TRYING ON THIGH HO BOOTS. WITH NOTHING ON UNDER HER MINI SKIRT .SHE LOVES THIGH HI BOOTS THE BEST THAT HAVE TI BE LACED UP AS IT TAKES THE SALESMEN TIME TO DO IT

Honest questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public. When you‘re out in public, shopping or having coffee, do you dress to attract? In particular I’m curious about the ones who wear leggings, spandex, etc to Target, Costco, etc.
Are you aware when men check you out? Do you mind?
Do you engage? Even if you’re married? What if someone approached and tired to be friendly? Or crude?
Curious about honest feedback, thanks.
My wife does dress sexy and to impress and get noticed but she like a giy that confident not over bearing intelligent that can carry on a conversation etc ..If you come on ti hervlike Hey baby whats happening younwill.not only get no where shecwillmtell.you in no uncertain terms to get the fuck away from.her

My wife (46 yrs old) is oblivious to guys checking her out, but I remind her all the time lol..which she gets a big smile and cheeky look in her eyes. But unfortunately, hasn't teased or taken anything further. She wears leggings on daily basis and leather spandex pants when we go out..she always dresses to impress

Reactions: Fazeldex
I like to wear clothes that make me feel sexy most of the time BECAUSE they make me feel sexy primarily. The admiring looks from guys and cheeky comments/approaches are a bonus which fits into the whole picture.

I go braless underneath t-shirts and dresses most summers and my nipples get hard in the slightest breeze ;-) I've always been a dress//skirt over trousers kinda girl and the longest I have is knee length (and only one at that!).

As far as the supermarket goes, the naughtiest thing I've worn is a crotchless bodystocking under a very thin and short silky dress. The bodystocking had cut-out breasts and let me tell you my nips were hard from the naughtiness of it all. Also, like many bodystockings, the mesh pattern on the legs was very sexy/eyecatching with a sort of faux garter so it looked almost like regular stockings on the legs. Hubby was with me and he checked out guys checking me out that I didn't even notice and a few were a good bit younger than me ;)

I also find faux leather leggings to draw a lot of attention and at yoga I wear scrunch bum leggings in the winter and always go near the front when their are guys. I love the feeling that they are enjoying my downward dog :LOL:
English translation please. Scrunch bum and downward dog.

I dress like I do because I enjoy the looks, & the compliments. If they're thinking 'slut' then they're not wrong !

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-18-12.53.10.jpg
    PicsArt_05-18-12.53.10.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 164
  • PicsArt_02-14-04.20.22.jpg
    PicsArt_02-14-04.20.22.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Picsart_23-02-22_05-00-33-499.jpg
    Picsart_23-02-22_05-00-33-499.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Picsart_23-02-20_10-02-54-199.jpg
    Picsart_23-02-20_10-02-54-199.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 166
  • Picsart_22-11-19_07-47-23-404.jpg
    Picsart_22-11-19_07-47-23-404.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 172
English translation please. Scrunch bum and downward dog.
You sound very HOT AND SEXY love your outfit description.. My hotwife loves to shop.in short tight skirts with thogh hi stockings no.underwear. A Thin material top very form fitting that shows off her pierced nipples ..If she sees someone checking her out. She will.walk slow and take her ti.e getting something

hello

Attachments

• Snapchat-255463781.jpg
    Snapchat-255463781.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Snapchat-1016190505.jpg
    Snapchat-1016190505.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Snapchat-1312285658.jpg
    Snapchat-1312285658.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Snapchat-1995566112.jpg
    Snapchat-1995566112.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 154
My wife is a bit of an exhibitionist so usually dresses sexy. One day she went to Home Depot in booty shorts with a bit of exposed cheek and a guy in the parking lot asked her if her husband let her go out like that! Of course he does!
My hotwife had a hotwife experience lije that she was working out of town for a few weeks..I went down to . See her before we left ahe got dreesed up unbe known to me.. She came out weari g black bustier than really showed off her
DOUBLE D'S leather hot pants kne hi stil boots ..Heavy makeup and 3 pairs of lerge hoop earri g of different sizes and bright red lipstick sh wore a bolero jacket over it but didnt button it up to say i was excited after not seeing her for 3 weeks..While we walked thru HOME DEPOT a nan turned to.look at ny Hotwife. His wife proceeded to slap.him for look.g i.loved otI TOLD HER BABE YOU STILL GOT IT

Reactions: Funtofukurwife