Wives/gfs, have you ever realized you took things too far or too fast for your husbands/bfs?

My wife told me after 3 some that she didnt want to do that, but she was doing that for me, she was told me before 3 some that she only doing it, if other guy is her ex bf, she was thinking that I will say no for that.
So after 3 some she was mad because I let her ex bf fucking her and fill her cunt... When they was break up, she was promise to him that he cant having sex with her anymore anyday. They have kid together and when she goes hes place to take kid home, he has been forced her to sex few time by squeeze her tits and rub clit etc even she has been saying no to him.

I realize that most people on this site are looking for masturbation fodder. Personally, I'd like some real discussion about how any alternate lifestyle successfully functions. Knowing how it really works or fails is what my brain craves.

Wives/gfs how did you feel when you realized you had done this?

I can't comprehend a wife/gf that is so heartless that she doesn't recognize when someone they love is hurt or feeling bad. I know I've read stuff like, "I know he loves it so I just do as I please. It's what he wants!" I also realize this is where communication is once again the critical aspect to success or failure.

What amplifies this is the 180 degree change in roles/feelings. Wives generally start out unsure of their attractiveness, their confidence fragile, and inexperienced. Successful wives/gfs suddenly have much greater confidence and far less concerns about themselves. From what I've read when the wife/gf enjoys the lifestyle, husbands become as insecure as the wives once were, are they still attractive to their wives, are they still wanted and valued? At first the husband/bf is encouraging his wife/gf, building her confidence and it seems to me that responsibility shifts to the wives/gfs after things get going. All the simplistic responses seem to be something like, "Well, he asked for it!", or, "He's getting his fantasy so why should I care?" Realistically, I go back to loving someone and being insensitive to them.

Have you ever gone too far?
How did you fix it, or did you?
How do you wives/gfs assure yourself that everything is cool and everyone is satisfied?
Frankly, some men love it when their wives go “too far”!!

Wives/gfs, have you ever realized you took things too far or too fast for your husbands/bfs?

I am trying to not go to fast. It's difficult now that the cat is totally out of the bag. In theory, my husband has no problem with me having sex with another man/men and I have no problem with him and another wife so as long as we are swapping, same room, in sight of each other. Better yet right next to each other. This is all in theory still. I see a great deal of one sided stories where one partner gets left behind. I do not want to ever have that happen. I want him to get as much as I do if not more. Honestly, I want him to have at it with me and others as much as he wants. If one man could stay hard, cum enough, and keep going there'd never be a need for more than one man.

I don't doubt (or deny) that there are some truly insensitive women (and men) out there. How do you know that he knows about what his wife is doing/has done? Do you ever feel like talking to him about it? Why do you suppose he seems ambivalent about her cheating?
I like ur way of questions on this, TY for inviting Real ppl to open up.

Reactions: coastalkid

I am trying to not go to fast. It's difficult now that the cat is totally out of the bag. In theory, my husband has no problem with me having sex with another man/men and I have no problem with him and another wife so as long as we are swapping, same room, in sight of each other. Better yet right next to each other. This is all in theory still. I see a great deal of one sided stories where one partner gets left behind. I do not want to ever have that happen. I want him to get as much as I do if not more. Honestly, I want him to have at it with me and others as much as he wants. If one man could stay hard, cum enough, and keep going there'd never be a need for more than one man.
I like ur way of thinking, I always hated that men, I go flat while my brain still wants to enjoy much more, tho I've never experienced it, that must be the thrill of watching ones wife ducked by another man.,

I'm truly sorry that things turned out the way they did for you. Did Mike ever show that side (violent) of himself prior to that evening? After that event were you afraid he might become violent with you? Have you found a new relationship since your divorce? Would you ever engage in the "lifestyle" again or are you "once bitten, twice shy" now?
I'd like 2b included in this answer. TY for asking

I like ur way of thinking, I always hated that men, I go flat while my brain still wants to enjoy much more, tho I've never experienced it, that must be the thrill of watching ones wife ducked by another man.,
Here's to hoping it works out some how - one day. To bad we don't have road side service for you guys when you go flat. ;)

Reactions: toolman2c

Sorry if I missed it, but can you explain "the cat being totally out of the bag"? I'd like to hear about that discussion.

I especially like that you are concerned about your husband "getting left behind". So many times I ask myself, if it's not a thrill for both partners or if one partner is not as eager and desiring the scene then how can it really be satisfying to the other? There's a lot of talk here about wives and their one-sided sex lives. It's my guess that the thrill wears off very quickly after enough disappointment.

Just for discussion sake, if you saw things getting out of balance what would you do?

Reactions: SexualOptions
Sorry if I missed it, but can you explain "the cat being totally out of the bag"? I'd like to hear about that discussion.

I especially like that you are concerned about your husband "getting left behind". So many times I ask myself, if it's not a thrill for both partners or if one partner is not as eager and desiring the scene then how can it really be satisfying to the other? There's a lot of talk here about wives and their one-sided sex lives. It's my guess that the thrill wears off very quickly after enough disappointment.

Just for discussion sake, if you saw things getting out of balance what would you do?
I know that without a doubt my husband would say whoooooaaaa as would I. This is all about Us. We do whatever, together, or what's the point?

If anyone in.an alternative lifestyle needs to be totally honest and open.on.both sides wantd needs etc. If itd not done znd agreed to on.both sides it will vause alot of pfoble up.to.snd including DIVORCE

I realize that most people on this site are looking for masturbation fodder. Personally, I'd like some real discussion about how any alternate lifestyle successfully functions. Knowing how it really works or fails is what my brain craves.

Wives/gfs how did you feel when you realized you had done this?

I can't comprehend a wife/gf that is so heartless that she doesn't recognize when someone they love is hurt or feeling bad. I know I've read stuff like, "I know he loves it so I just do as I please. It's what he wants!" I also realize this is where communication is once again the critical aspect to success or failure.

What amplifies this is the 180 degree change in roles/feelings. Wives generally start out unsure of their attractiveness, their confidence fragile, and inexperienced. Successful wives/gfs suddenly have much greater confidence and far less concerns about themselves. From what I've read when the wife/gf enjoys the lifestyle, husbands become as insecure as the wives once were, are they still attractive to their wives, are they still wanted and valued? At first the husband/bf is encouraging his wife/gf, building her confidence and it seems to me that responsibility shifts to the wives/gfs after things get going. All the simplistic responses seem to be something like, "Well, he asked for it!", or, "He's getting his fantasy so why should I care?" Realistically, I go back to loving someone and being insensitive to them.

Have you ever gone too far?
How did you fix it, or did you?
How do you wives/gfs assure yourself that everything is cool and everyone is satisfied?
My wife really doesn’t want to take my fantasy too far, we have fun playing and she indulges my fantasy.

However, her first husband talked her into having MFM relationships with his hot friends and he got super jealous afterwards. She ended up leaving him for one of their lovers.

For me it’s an amazing fantasy and if she ever needs or wants another lover to please her, she knows that it’s an option.

i allways believed in trust&honesty to each other,confessing to each other what their naughty fantasies are,but if you or your wife take things to far you can,t do anything about it,i still remember what happened to me in my first marriage,to understand it better we were made for each other,the THE couple of the town,such a hot nice couple,how many times people said that they were jealous how we were open about everything to each other,did everything together etc untill that day after coming from work,phoned her up to ask what she wanted for dinner(she was still at work)and she answered Pat i,m not coming home,i got someone else...I never saw that coming,nobody from my so called friends told me(they must saw them or heard something),it still hurts a bit,left some scratches on my soul,i just want to say ,you can,t see in your partner ,s mind,and personally i got over it after a long time and i forgave her and became good friends again,but only me knows how it hurted so much,and ... still does 💞