Wives/gfs, have you ever realized you took things too far or too fast for your husbands/bfs?

My wife really doesn’t want to take my fantasy too far, we have fun playing and she indulges my fantasy.

However, her first husband talked her into having MFM relationships with his hot friends and he got super jealous afterwards. She ended up leaving him for one of their lovers.

For me it’s an amazing fantasy and if she ever needs or wants another lover to please her, she knows that it’s an option.
I'm just now catching this. You said your wife left her first husband for one of her lovers. Was that you, or did she marry again and divorce before you?

I'm just now catching this. You said your wife left her first husband for one of her lovers. Was that you, or did she marry again and divorce before you?
She was with her lover for six years after her divorce. She said he was the best lover she has had, and the largest cock she has had.

She left him because she didn’t see a future with him and the sex wasn’t the most important thing to her in a relationship.

She was dating or single for 20-years before we started dating. During that time she had well over 100-lovers. She says that is why she is not really interested in experiencing new partners now.

She has been there and done a lot of that.

Reactions: coastalkid
She was with her lover for six years after her divorce. She said he was the best lover she has had, and the largest cock she has had.

She left him because she didn’t see a future with him and the sex wasn’t the most important thing to her in a relationship.

She was dating or single for 20-years before we started dating. During that time she had well over 100-lovers. She says that is why she is not really interested in experiencing new partners now.

She has been there and done a lot of that.
So, she has "sewn her wild oats" then? I'll bet you have gotten a bunch of crazy stories about her past. Are you two living a monogamous lifestyle now?

So, she has "sewn her wild oats" then? I'll bet you have gotten a bunch of crazy stories about her past. Are you two living a monogamous lifestyle now?
Completely monogamous right now, but she knows that I would support her if she wanted or needed to fuck a much thicker and slightly longer cock again!

Reactions: coastalkid