Wives/gfs, have you ever realized you took things too far or too fast for your husbands/bfs?

We played only few times and the first time was the one that I thought I was going too far. That was my feeling looking at my husband but my body could not stop doing what it was doing
Did your husband react badly afterwards? If that first time felt like you were going too far, what made you feel ok/safe about the other few times?

Reactions: toolman2c
Of all the things I’ve done, many that I felt was going too far, it’s surprising what turned out to be a deal breaker. I posted a couple of stories a few years ago about my relationship with my brother in law. I haven’t posted in a long time because I actually forgot about this website and just recently stumbled across it again. But, I fucked my brother in law, who later became my ex brother in law, for a long time with my husband’s permission. He had been wanting that for a long time and enjoyed sharing me. But, when we went on a company trip for the top sales people in his company one of his co-workers kept dancing with me at a club. At one point, we were sitting together with several people in a booth, I was between Mike and James (the other guy) and we were of course drinking heavily. James started playing with my pussy under the table while carrying on a conversation with everyone. Mike reached over and found his hand up my dress and got pissed! He immediately said it was time to go and we went back to the hotel. Later, James knocked on the door to talk to him and Mike punched him so hard it fractured his jaw and knocked a tooth out! I didn’t know that Mike hated this guy already and when we got home I tried to work it out with him but things just got worse and worse so we finally divorced in 2022. It was crushing because I loved him very much and only thought I was doing what he wanted. In the end, he couldn’t get over the idea of the smug asshole James fingering me with him sitting right there.
I meant to also ask, you started by saying that you did many other things that you felt was going too far, what were those things? Did Mike seem to ignore the stuff that you were concerned about? Did you ever ask him about how he felt about what you were doing? Did you guys have "rules or boundaries" that you had discussed? I realize it can't be your responsibility to know what he was thinking/feeling if he doesn't say anything or help you understand.

I'm truly sorry that things turned out the way they did for you. Did Mike ever show that side (violent) of himself prior to that evening? After that event were you afraid he might become violent with you? Have you found a new relationship since your divorce? Would you ever engage in the "lifestyle" again or are you "once bitten, twice shy" now?
He was never violent with me, and never aggressive with others. But he would stand up for himself, he was a scrapper when he was young. We’ve spoken many times since then, but there was just no getting past it for him. As far as trying the lifestyle again, I guess am. I still sleep with my ex-bil, as well as a few others.

I meant to also ask, you started by saying that you did many other things that you felt was going too far, what were those things? Did Mike seem to ignore the stuff that you were concerned about? Did you ever ask him about how he felt about what you were doing? Did you guys have "rules or boundaries" that you had discussed? I realize it can't be your responsibility to know what he was thinking/feeling if he doesn't say anything or help you understand.
I was worried I was going to far when I let my BIL fuck me, even though Mike wanted it as well. Since we split up, I’ve done things that I thought were going too far, but not because I had a mate to upset, but because I’ve done things I never thought I would do. David and I still have sex frequently, and to this day I’ve never been with a man who satisfies me sexually like he does. I don’t have an emotional attachment to him, nor does he have one with me. We are basically FWBs, though he often wants to bring others to the party and often stretches the limits of what I’ve been comfortable doing…yet I do it anyway.

You are quite right about cuckolding changing the dynamics of the relationship My wife was lacking confidence and had low self esteem .When at 56 she decided she wanted to try swinging it all changed .Her confidence grew,she loved to dress provocatively,became very exhibitionist ( loving the thrill of men seeing her tits in low cut see through tops ,admiring her bum in tight dresses and seeing her legs in short mini skirts ) and loved the attention she got from men ( and women ,)at clubs and when we met couples .I soon realised she was the one in demand and I was a bit left out .It evolved into her meeting men initially for soft swing but then for full sex .I took the role of the husband in the corner wanking while his wife enjoyed a succession of younger men mostly well endowed. I realised I really enjoyed the thrill of watching .Seeing another cock in her was pure bliss. She is now the confident dominant one telling me who she wants to fuck and when ,buying sexy clothes with my money and telling me how my small cock never gets hard enough for her ..true as I've lost my confidence having seen the big erect cocks of her lover's .Things have changed but I'm happy and so is she .

I realize that most people on this site are looking for masturbation fodder. Personally, I'd like some real discussion about how any alternate lifestyle successfully functions. Knowing how it really works or fails is what my brain craves.

Wives/gfs how did you feel when you realized you had done this?

I can't comprehend a wife/gf that is so heartless that she doesn't recognize when someone they love is hurt or feeling bad. I know I've read stuff like, "I know he loves it so I just do as I please. It's what he wants!" I also realize this is where communication is once again the critical aspect to success or failure.

What amplifies this is the 180 degree change in roles/feelings. Wives generally start out unsure of their attractiveness, their confidence fragile, and inexperienced. Successful wives/gfs suddenly have much greater confidence and far less concerns about themselves. From what I've read when the wife/gf enjoys the lifestyle, husbands become as insecure as the wives once were, are they still attractive to their wives, are they still wanted and valued? At first the husband/bf is encouraging his wife/gf, building her confidence and it seems to me that responsibility shifts to the wives/gfs after things get going. All the simplistic responses seem to be something like, "Well, he asked for it!", or, "He's getting his fantasy so why should I care?" Realistically, I go back to loving someone and being insensitive to them.

Have you ever gone too far?
How did you fix it, or did you?
How do you wives/gfs assure yourself that everything is cool and everyone is satisfied?
TY for this Great post, I'd like to here answers from those that were not sure or ready b4 he learns she's a hot wife, or he's cucked? and how the wife feels after her thrills,,
I’ve had this too but she hates the idea of me knowing about it so won’t openly admit that she wants to swing, particularly with younger guys
she just loves the excitement of secretly fucking other men, lots of wifes find secretly fucking other men the ultimate thrill..omho

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I know it is naive of me to expect the "pseudo-wives" (men posing as women) to restrain themselves from posting their fallaciously concocted stories of extreme scenarios but I anticipate them all the same. I share your shock regarding the men that DO enjoy the degradation. This kind of degradation is like horseradish to me, a little goes a long way. I can't see how a regular diet of degradation can be something desired.

I'm holding out hope that I'll see some responses from sensitive women (real women) that acknowledge the slippery slope this lifestyle can be.
I'll hope with you on this, TY for posting

TY for this Great post, I'd like to here answers from those that were not sure or ready b4 he learns she's a hot wife, or he's cucked? and how the wife feels after her thrills,,

she just loves the excitement of secretly fucking other men, lots of wifes find secretly fucking other men the ultimate thrill..omho
I think you’re spot on, was looking at some texts she sent to other guys earlier and she was saying to one guy how hot it was texting him about sucking his cock while I slept next to her

• Love
What an awesome topic! I def agree with you in regards to what I read on here verses our first experiences, ours was def more mutual and respect for each other. I’ll attach our text with each other then my wife’s with him and one of the many adventures I captured. I let her chose the guy and she chose a guy she thought was cute that worked with and has been trying to get in her panties for quite some time.
Wonderful! Would love know more about that!

• Love
Of all the things I’ve done, many that I felt was going too far, it’s surprising what turned out to be a deal breaker. I posted a couple of stories a few years ago about my relationship with my brother in law. I haven’t posted in a long time because I actually forgot about this website and just recently stumbled across it again. But, I fucked my brother in law, who later became my ex brother in law, for a long time with my husband’s permission. He had been wanting that for a long time and enjoyed sharing me. But, when we went on a company trip for the top sales people in his company one of his co-workers kept dancing with me at a club. At one point, we were sitting together with several people in a booth, I was between Mike and James (the other guy) and we were of course drinking heavily. James started playing with my pussy under the table while carrying on a conversation with everyone. Mike reached over and found his hand up my dress and got pissed! He immediately said it was time to go and we went back to the hotel. Later, James knocked on the door to talk to him and Mike punched him so hard it fractured his jaw and knocked a tooth out! I didn’t know that Mike hated this guy already and when we got home I tried to work it out with him but things just got worse and worse so we finally divorced in 2022. It was crushing because I loved him very much and only thought I was doing what he wanted. In the end, he couldn’t get over the idea of the smug asshole James fingering me with him sitting right there.
Were you expecting your hubby would be oblivious ? I cannot imagine it occurring right in front of me unless it is something we had at least discussed. sorry it went south for you though.

• Love
Were you expecting your hubby would be oblivious ? I cannot imagine it occurring right in front of me unless it is something we had at least discussed. sorry it went south for you though.
This is an exsmple of total communication is a must Every one must be on board My wifr had been a hotwife for five years

But we still talk.about every thing , she dont get into.every detail about her fuck dates but we always talk about where. When she returns etc.
Its the only way a hotwife relationship works

Reactions: hotwifelexi
You are quite right about cuckolding changing the dynamics of the relationship My wife was lacking confidence and had low self esteem .When at 56 she decided she wanted to try swinging it all changed .Her confidence grew,she loved to dress provocatively,became very exhibitionist ( loving the thrill of men seeing her tits in low cut see through tops ,admiring her bum in tight dresses and seeing her legs in short mini skirts ) and loved the attention she got from men ( and women ,)at clubs and when we met couples .I soon realised she was the one in demand and I was a bit left out .It evolved into her meeting men initially for soft swing but then for full sex .I took the role of the husband in the corner wanking while his wife enjoyed a succession of younger men mostly well endowed. I realised I really enjoyed the thrill of watching .Seeing another cock in her was pure bliss. She is now the confident dominant one telling me who she wants to fuck and when ,buying sexy clothes with my money and telling me how my small cock never gets hard enough for her ..true as I've lost my confidence having seen the big erect cocks of her lover's .Things have changed but I'm happy and so is she .
My wife never humiliated me bit will.trsdr me with her dress and teasing ways Since she started fuck.other men..thingd changed for the best her.dress her sexual atti etc.shev loves to torment me vetbally and visually..she will walk.around the house in extreme outfits or will.say will this outfit get ne fucked..During sll
This if i go.touch her.. .I get told thjs body id not for you tonight. I.need some strange cock. That's why you bought this outfit.you though it was for us. Just
Think every time you see a nre outfit you.will. wonder is it for you or a new cock.for me chst anytime you can Pm.me if you want Bob

Reactions: coastalkid
So the most difficult thing for me was how we started. Long story short, wife and I are high school sweet hearts and we were our firsts for everything basically. Wife had let a few guys play with her tits but that was all. After being married for about a year, we got comfy with dirty talking and talking about our fantasies. She knew I was into sharing her and she expressed interest in it but hadn’t really done much yet. We were into public nudity, some online stuff but nothing had happened yet and as we were young, we hadn’t discussed boundaries or anything like that. I assumed that as we progressed we would discuss before anything happened but was I wrong...

One weekend we had a party with friends and did some drinking and smoking. People gradually went home or passed out except for one of my oldest friends. We wound up drinking late and started playing some drinking games. Things got a little frisky as there was some nudity and a little touching. However, things changed quickly. My wife was dared to get completely nude and she was very reluctant and didn’t do it. However, both my friend and I nuded up right away. He wasn’t shy, wasn’t soft and was pretty big and my wife couldn’t keep her eyes off him. He was Certainly larger than I. Well after about five min, wife suddenly gets naked, and about 30 seconds later is riding him right in our kitchen. No condom, no talking, just jumped on him and went nuts. Luckily I had a camera and captured most of this. A min or two later, I’m just stunned watching them. Friend then tells my wife that he is going to cum and wife tells him that’s fine and keeps riding him. He tells her again just before he starts to cum and she just keeps riding him. Well he of course finishes inside her and they keeping playing around and they head to bed for round two. We all have fun for awhile and eventually pass out.

I wake up in the morning and wife is missing so I head out into the kitchen and see my very nude wife riding him in the sofa in front of our bay widow. They quickly finish, we have breakfast together and then friend heads back home.

My turmoil, was in that my wife took a bunch of steps very quickly without talking before hand and skipped the condom. When we spoke about it after, she indicated that she doesn’t like condoms and felt that since we knew him well, it wasn’t really necessary as she “trusted” him. She was on BC and we had been having unprotected sex for quite sometime without issues. However, I felt we should have discussed the condom, or the lack thereof, before she jumped on him but she felt that that was her decision. While I was super turned on about her having sex with out friend, I was a little hurt that she let him cum inside her and this lead to some serious angst, especially as I was unable to reclaim her for sometime and all I could think about was him filling her repetitively while I watched.

This took some talking to get over but not much changed. They kept seeing each other and have a date next Friday and he has been a pretty amazing bull for my wife but I had some concerns at the start. Mostly just me learning to deal with the angst.

So the most difficult thing for me was how we started. Long story short, wife and I are high school sweet hearts and we were our firsts for everything basically. Wife had let a few guys play with her tits but that was all. After being married for about a year, we got comfy with dirty talking and talking about our fantasies. She knew I was into sharing her and she expressed interest in it but hadn’t really done much yet. We were into public nudity, some online stuff but nothing had happened yet and as we were young, we hadn’t discussed boundaries or anything like that. I assumed that as we progressed we would discuss before anything happened but was I wrong...

One weekend we had a party with friends and did some drinking and smoking. People gradually went home or passed out except for one of my oldest friends. We wound up drinking late and started playing some drinking games. Things got a little frisky as there was some nudity and a little touching. However, things changed quickly. My wife was dared to get completely nude and she was very reluctant and didn’t do it. However, both my friend and I nuded up right away. He wasn’t shy, wasn’t soft and was pretty big and my wife couldn’t keep her eyes off him. He was Certainly larger than I. Well after about five min, wife suddenly gets naked, and about 30 seconds later is riding him right in our kitchen. No condom, no talking, just jumped on him and went nuts. Luckily I had a camera and captured most of this. A min or two later, I’m just stunned watching them. Friend then tells my wife that he is going to cum and wife tells him that’s fine and keeps riding him. He tells her again just before he starts to cum and she just keeps riding him. Well he of course finishes inside her and they keeping playing around and they head to bed for round two. We all have fun for awhile and eventually pass out.

I wake up in the morning and wife is missing so I head out into the kitchen and see my very nude wife riding him in the sofa in front of our bay widow. They quickly finish, we have breakfast together and then friend heads back home.

My turmoil, was in that my wife took a bunch of steps very quickly without talking before hand and skipped the condom. When we spoke about it after, she indicated that she doesn’t like condoms and felt that since we knew him well, it wasn’t really necessary as she “trusted” him. She was on BC and we had been having unprotected sex for quite sometime without issues. However, I felt we should have discussed the condom, or the lack thereof, before she jumped on him but she felt that that was her decision. While I was super turned on about her having sex with out friend, I was a little hurt that she let him cum inside her and this lead to some serious angst, especially as I was unable to reclaim her for sometime and all I could think about was him filling her repetitively while I watched.

This took some talking to get over but not much changed. They kept seeing each other and have a date next Friday and he has been a pretty amazing bull for my wife but I had some concerns at the start. Mostly just me learning to deal with the angst.
In the course of all your talking to "get over it" what did your wife say to make you feel ok with her continuing on with this guy? Has she turned it into a cuckolding kind of thing?

Unloading in one's wife causing angst is a common thing. WHY?

focus on pleasing her not your cock.