Questions for husbands, what do you think while your wife is with another man

When I know she get continuous fucking by young lad for the night, I get so jealous and check on the phone all the time to see what she sending me.

Sometimes i find it so hot that she FaceTime her short-term bf naked and masterbate together and I just sit there watching. This drives me crazy and we fuck hard after these facetime call.

• Love
Reactions: 575Cuck and cuck52
I think about how much more submissive she gets with him, to the point of almost worshipping his physique and masculinity. The contrast of how she behaves with her playpartners compared to her general attitude excites me very much

• Love
Reactions: cuck52 and DonD
When she plays alone, I can't sleep and stay right beside my phone waiting in any type of report. It drives me crazy thinking maybe she is naked right now or I hope she is fucking his brains out. Sometimes it is torture when I dont hear from her for hours.
You're right, my imagination goes into overdrive just thinking about what they might be doing while she's with him or them.

Reactions: DonD
This is what I’m saying
You can’t stop thinking about it because you don't want to. The normal condition for a cuck. Nothing special 🤷‍♂️😉
I am talking to a man who wants to have my wife, but wants me to wear a cage while he has her and some oral sex from me before he does, any thoughts on this?

Reactions: DonD
When she plays alone, I can't sleep and stay right beside my phone waiting in any type of report. It drives me crazy thinking maybe she is naked right now or I hope she is fucking his brains out. Sometimes it is torture when I dont hear from her for hours.
my wife has told me not to expect any updates while she is on a date, weather just for the evening or a weekend with the other guy. she says all her attention is toward here lover and not thinking about me.

• Love
Reactions: 575Cuck and Bat boy
my wife has told me not to expect any updates while she is on a date, weather just for the evening or a weekend with the other guy. she says all her attention is toward here lover and not thinking about me.
You are insignificant to her. Your place is at home waiting for her return. If she decides then to share anything with you she will, otherwise it's not your place to pry. If you're lucky she might have a creampie in her pussy for you to clean up. Submissive obedience can have it's rewards, hope it turns out well for you.

Reactions: 575Cuck and DonD
I can't get out of my head her taking his cock deep while in the missionary position. I imagine how deep he goes in her. I see her smiling and moaning and her left hand with the engagement ring and wedding ring I bought her years ago grapping his muscular ass. I can jerk off up to 5 times when I know she is out fucking.

Reactions: Bat boy and DonD