Questions for husbands, what do you think while your wife is with another man

its the most erotic, sensual, horniest, feelings i have ever felt, with just the right amount of jealousy and hurt to sustain a feeling of total euphoria that i am hooked on like a drug
Ohhh--you said it best, brief, concise and covered all the bases. Totally hooked --- the pain, pleasure and passion combine and consume me. I want to say aloud, she was MY wife, now she is yours--use her body for your pleasure and inject life into her

Reactions: inkedangels
Ohhh--you said it best, brief, concise and covered all the bases. Totally hooked --- the pain, pleasure and passion combine and consume me. I want to say aloud, she was MY wife, now she is yours--use her body for your pleasure and inject life into her
Mad world i guess, but not for everyone but definitely for us xx

I get so turned on knowing she is with a guy and knowing what they are going to do but at the same time not really knowing. But it so intense and I can barely concentrate on anything else for 2 seconds. There is little else that is a bigger turn on for me though.

I get so turned on knowing she is with a guy and knowing what they are going to do but at the same time not really knowing. But it so intense and I can barely concentrate on anything else for 2 seconds. There is little else that is a bigger turn on for me though.
We been involving males in our sex life for nearly ten years now(bbc only,, her decision) and know exactly what you are saying, she had never even kissed a black man before we began this, even now ten yrs later, and we have enjoyed so many different situations you could want every time is as intense as the first, I cannot think of anything else

If he's bigger then me, if he's better in bed, does she enjoy fucking him more... I know she's getting off on humiliating and embarrassing me.. Making me jealous and very insecure about her and myself... She loves for me to feel as much pain of jealousy as she can ...

If he's bigger then me, if he's better in bed, does she enjoy fucking him more... I know she's getting off on humiliating and embarrassing me.. Making me jealous and very insecure about her and myself... She loves for me to feel as much pain of jealousy as she can ...
She has a mean streak just like my wife. I feel that what ever mean things she does to me I deserve it for not being a man for her. Also if she gets turned on by humiliating me or by giving me physical pain at least I feel I'm doing something for her sexually and I'm not completly useless.

Reactions: Rider400
She has a mean streak just like my wife. I feel that what ever mean things she does to me I deserve it for not being a man for her. Also if she gets turned on by humiliating me or by giving me physical pain at least I feel I'm doing something for her sexually and I'm not completly useless.
It's not a mean streak... She needs to feel wanted and worshiped... The more jealous and insecure I feel the more emotional pain I feel about her the more she feels loved.. She was cheated on in her first 2 relationships and she took it now she needs someone to take it for her...

It's not a mean streak... She needs to feel wanted and worshiped... The more jealous and insecure I feel the more emotional pain I feel about her the more she feels loved.. She was cheated on in her first 2 relationships and she took it now she needs someone to take it for her...
OK so where your wife needs to feel loved and wanted where my wife needs to satisify a sadistic drive in her. The more pain and humiliation she inflicts on me the hornier she gets. I think it goes back to when we were kids and my mother would whip me with a leather strap and she would stand there and laugh with delight.

Reactions: cuck52
My wife is out for the night with another man. I know they are having sex but I think what exactly are they doing. I think about this every time she goes on a date. I get hard a masturbate several times while she is out. I do cum hard and a lot. Tonight I have been thinking about more than just Tonight's guy but thinking about how many guys have cum in her and how much cum it has been. That thought just made me harder and I shot more cum than usual. Does this happen to you other husbands?
Yes

What do I think? I am glad my wife is enjoying herself. When we met she was very shy and timid. Most of the time now I am there watching the physical aspect of her relationship with the other men, she has 3 boyfriends. I am there naked but for my cage, watching them enjoy each other and I am happy for her.
i love wearing my cage while watching and even joining her. Ultimately it comes off so i can cum. We both enjoy it but it's far from what most assume about caging.

Reactions: DonD
I think about how much fun they are having and hoping she is getting pleasure. Depending on the time of month, I also think if he might get her pregnant since she doesn't like condoms and isn't on any birth control. It's been kinky seeing her face when he asks me if he can cum in her and I give him permission. The look on her face is priceless. It's a mix of shock and nervous happiness knowing her husband is letting another man attempt to impregnate her. We have discussed the "what if" and she understands that I am not opposed to an "accident".

My hotwife is at yoga. When she comes home shes getting cleaned up and dolled up for the FWB coming over for MFM. Love watching, joining and holding her legs back while he fucks her. I've already put my cage on and she loves when i drip in her mouth while she's getting fucked. Can't wait!

My wife just has to tell me not to wank whilst shes with her bull and I dont its that simple. I do also think about how many times shes been fucked and the amount of cum she has had shot inside her delicious pussy it really does turn me on thinking about it.
No lock, Just pure obedience.