Questions for husbands, what do you think while your wife is with another man

When my vixen slut is on a fuck date i like to wear a cage while she’s gone. She’ll text updates about round 1 or round 2 and when she’s headed home. I go primal at the sight and smell of her walking back in the door. I immediately through her on the bed and make her come going down on her. Then I take the cage off and blow deep inside of her. Love it.

Reactions: shymalea62
it,s sometimes hard to think about her,i,m sometimes affraid she,s gonna leave me and it,s also a big turn on.From the beginning when she,s preparing herself,beautifull make up,sexy lingerie&high heels and a short dress,with a very wet thong for me as result,and that,s just the start and the hours she,s with her date or with friends going out thinking she,s gonna have a lot off attention from horny men,that,s so cruel because i,m not allowed to cum,and when she,s back home she tease me with telling what happened,asking if i was a good boy,if i want to know what she did or why she don,t has any underwear on,etc and i just cum in a few minutes and happy to clean her pussy.

We always do this together and with the same guy..
Watching them together is very exciting for sure but I'm often thinking why doesn't she move like that with me ? Or...why dosent she like sex with me like she does with him ? I have no idea what a woman feels inside as she's getting fucked but it's quite obvious mine is WAY into sex with him.
It's like she's a different woman when he visits.
It's a hot fun night when he's with us but I often wonder what's in her mind.
I was thinking the same in the beginning,and was affraid she was gonna leave me for some other man,but she explained it to me telling she ,s more sluttier,kinky,naughty with a stranger because she knows it turns us on both,she,s totally free in her mind,nothing to be ashamed off on that moment,and she also said if every woman was totally honest about it ,they all confess playing a sexy naughty slut is a fav fantasy for women

I definitely think about it when I have not been able to there when the wife is with another guy. My wanders and I imagine all sorts of things. Very specific things like, are they kissing, like deep passionate kissing. With out me there is she getting really vocal with them telling how great there cock feels and in turn is the other guy talking dirty to her. Telling her how good her mouth feels or tight her pussy is. I have not masturbated thinking about it but I can say that when we have filmed the wife and re-watched her in action I I jerk off and try to time my orgasm the the other guys. Twenty three different guys have either cum in her pussy over times or she has swallowed their loads and I think about or fantasize about all of them. She has fucked them in all positions, different locations, and even once let I guy cum in her ass. For me this is part of the excitement or thrill this lifestyle provides and in its own way is sexually gratifying to me.
My wife gets dropped of from work in the early hours by a colleague,he either finger fucks her or he he shoves is cock deep inside her,then she comes in and l can't wait to fuck her hoping he as left a cream pie in her.....my dick doesn't touch the sides and if l am lucky is sperms is slushing round my dick.....only cucks know how powerful the feeling is .

Reactions: Bat boy
it,s sometimes hard to think about her,i,m sometimes affraid she,s gonna leave me and it,s also a big turn on.From the beginning when she,s preparing herself,beautifull make up,sexy lingerie&high heels and a short dress,with a very wet thong for me as result,and that,s just the start and the hours she,s with her date or with friends going out thinking she,s gonna have a lot off attention from horny men,that,s so cruel because i,m not allowed to cum,and when she,s back home she tease me with telling what happened,asking if i was a good boy,if i want to know what she did or why she don,t has any underwear on,etc and i just cum in a few minutes and happy to clean her pussy.
When my wife is with her bull I think about why this is happening because I'm too small and submissive to be a man for her. I'm also happy for her that she can be with a"real" man who can satisify her needs. Like you said I also sometimes worry that she will fall in love with him and leave me.She says no, that it's only sex and she only loves me because with us it's emotional support I give her and that is why she loves only me. But they go on very romantic dates and also vacations together and I'm not there. I tell her I wish I was manily enough to have sex with her and she says just accept who you are and learn to enjoy your place as a boy. She likes me to lick her clean after she has sex with her bull and I'm learning to enjoy this.At least I can make some contact with her in this way.

Reactions: compassionatedom
When my wife is with her bull I think about why this is happening because I'm too small and submissive to be a man for her. I'm also happy for her that she can be with a"real" man who can satisify her needs. Like you said I also sometimes worry that she will fall in love with him and leave me.She says no, that it's only sex and she only loves me because with us it's emotional support I give her and that is why she loves only me. But they go on very romantic dates and also vacations together and I'm not there. I tell her I wish I was manily enough to have sex with her and she says just accept who you are and learn to enjoy your place as a boy. She likes me to lick her clean after she has sex with her bull and I'm learning to enjoy this.At least I can make some contact with her in this way.
yes, but know that when you kiss her cunt or her mouth, you are kissing the cum of someone like me

yes, but know that when you kiss her cunt or her mouth, you are kissing the cum of someone like me
That's true but my wife tells me that as a beta I should learn to enjoy the idea and the taste of a superior bulls cum and that It's a privlege to do so. She requires that I thank him for taking care of my wife and for giving me a nice creampie to eat.

That's true but my wife tells me that as a beta I should learn to enjoy the idea and the taste of a superior bulls cum and that It's a privlege to do so. She requires that I thank him for taking care of my wife and for giving me a nice creampie to eat.
oh absolutely
especially since the wife is usually very submissive and very slutty for me

oh absolutely
especially since the wife is usually very submissive and very slutty for me
Yes my wife is submissive and slutty with a bull.That's how I think most women react in the presence of a virile man. With me being such a weak beta she goes the opposite way and is very dominant and strict with me.

Reactions: sub4wife
For the first year of playing I was always involved, once we agreed she could go solo it was nerve racking yet exciting. I was usually working when she went out. I would get a few calls while they were fucking. I would think about how good he’s fucking , how strong her orgasms are and funally how used and sloppy her pussy is when I reclaim her.

Yes my wife is submissive and slutty with a bull.That's how I think most women react in the presence of a virile man. With me being such a weak beta she goes the opposite way and is very dominant and strict with me.
has she ever had you suck the cum out of her ass while she is blowing or rimming her bull

has she ever had you suck the cum out of her ass while she is blowing or rimming her bull
Not while she is still active with him but when he's done and maybe in the shower she has me clean her front and back. She loves to tell me what a great fucking he just gave her and for me to be her good little bitch and eat her creampie. She gets off on humiliating me.

Not while she is still active with him but when he's done and maybe in the shower she has me clean her front and back. She loves to tell me what a great fucking he just gave her and for me to be her good little bitch and eat her creampie. She gets off on humiliating me.
My favorite is when cuckie cums just watching/listening to his wife used by me

Well, it gives me great pleasure to see my wife naked against another naked man, kissing, licking, sucking, humping, making the glorious sounds that comes with him taking my wife--passion fills the room, and his cum will soon fill her most precious part. For this moment they are one piece of flesh. If they want me totally out of the picture, then pay the bills, fix the house, put the food on the table, flush the toilet, mow the yard ---If I am worthy of this, then compromise , if not take all of her, assets and liabilities----Your house and whipping boy is taking a hike. I know this is a lifestyle that many enjoy, --OK now beat me up----The rest of the world is not out there just to serve your needs and wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughtyandbad
My favorite is when cuckie cums just watching/listening to his wife used by me
As a rule I'm caged and not allowed to cum. She tells me only real men are allowed to have orgasms in her bedroom.But sometimes she might ask the bull what he thinks. Should I be allowed to make "sissy cream" as she calls it. The bull sometimes tells me that if I do a good job licking up his mess from my wifes pussy that he'll OK my release from chastity so I can jerk my tiny boy. They both watch in laughter as I humiliate myself in front of them. then I must lick up my little mess.

• Haha
Only had one experience, I wrote about it in here. It was the best experience I ever had. Watched her get fucked by a guy I has just got into a serious wrestling match with. Took my arousal to levels I didn't knew existed.

Only had one experience, I wrote about it in here. It was the best experience I ever had. Watched her get fucked by a guy I has just got into a serious wrestling match with. Took my arousal to levels I didn't knew existed.
What was the wrestling match over. Was it friendly?

its the most erotic, sensual, horniest, feelings i have ever felt, with just the right amount of jealousy and hurt to sustain a feeling of total euphoria that i am hooked on like a drug

Reactions: cuck52