Questions for husbands, what do you think while your wife is with another man

I enjoy the experience and know our love is strong for each other and i am giving her the best gift a husband can give his best friend and wife, the freedom to experience another mans touch and feel whilst expanding and fullfilling her sexual desires with another man.

If i am not present to experience this first hand i enjoy it the same, wondering how she is going on, knowing she will update me when she can.

After i became a locked cuck husband i changed, no longer enjoying this experience physically of cumming myself but now more as a hugh mental stimulation, excitment, kink and mental rush this surpasses by a long way me pleasuring myself and lasts for weeks rather than 5 minutes.

This is by far my prefered option regardless of if i am present or not.

Just cumming myself is very over rated, the mental stimulation is far superior and much longer lasting.

My wife obviously loves this gift and that i enjoy it through emmence mental stimulation.

We always do this together and with the same guy..
Watching them together is very exciting for sure but I'm often thinking why doesn't she move like that with me ? Or...why dosent she like sex with me like she does with him ? I have no idea what a woman feels inside as she's getting fucked but it's quite obvious mine is WAY into sex with him.
It's like she's a different woman when he visits.
It's a hot fun night when he's with us but I often wonder what's in her mind.

Like you I wank as much as possible because all the time I am wondering what they are doing. The best for that was my exgf, she used to go to all night BBC swing parties, sometimes all weekend and on one occasion a 5 day affair. my now wife has only done one on one so far but one guy took her to a swing club, she says they had sex in a room with a few other couples and a very large mirror in it. I told her that behind the mirror was likely to have been loads of people watching them fuck so loads of men and women have been watching them. She seemed more excited than upset at the idea, but we had a bad experience with one of her fbs and she hasn't swung since

Like you I wank as much as possible because all the time I am wondering what they are doing. The best for that was my exgf, she used to go to all night BBC swing parties, sometimes all weekend and on one occasion a 5 day affair. my now wife has only done one on one so far but one guy took her to a swing club, she says they had sex in a room with a few other couples and a very large mirror in it. I told her that behind the mirror was likely to have been loads of people watching them fuck so loads of men and women have been watching them. She seemed more excited than upset at the idea, but we had a bad experience with one of her fbs and she hasn't swung since
sorry for the one bad experience but keep playing

We hate that she had a bad experience. It does happen in the Lifestyle, just like in all other areas of life. We have had a few bad experiences over the years, but overall we have enjoyed many great times. We hope she tries to give it another try and has a fantastic experience.

Reactions: DonD and werekinky2
I think about what she is likely doing at that very moment. It leaves me with the most gut wrenching butterflies imaginable knowing she is being kissed, touched and fondled in the most intimate ways possible.

I then start thinking about how another man is alone with my wife burying his hard cock balls deep in her over and over and how she must be enjoying that experience. Thinking about the taboo of it all and another man coming deep in my wife is over the top erotic to me.

Time comes to a crawl as I wait for her to eventually get home freshly fucked so I can ask questions about each and every detail as she slowly rides my cock with her cum-filled pussy.

It's addictive and the more I experience nights like that, the more obsessed I get with wanting it to quickly happen again.
Yes it is very addictive. The more horny she is before going, the better. I keep on thinking of how she will be holding him, kissing him, enjoying his cock, his cum and that she will be sleeping with him naked in bed.

Im trying to talk my wife into fucking another guy in front of me this weekend when her mom takes the kids. She had her fill at the weekend I think lol. She is still sore now.

I feel its the best thing She can do for me sexually. I would rather her fuck another guy than me fuck another woman.
I would rather her fuck another guy than me fuck another woman.
This. 100%

Im trying to talk my wife into fucking another guy in front of me this weekend when her mom takes the kids. She had her fill at the weekend I think lol. She is still sore now.

I feel its the best thing She can do for me sexually. I would rather her fuck another guy than me fuck another woman.
Well said. Compersion is strong with some men. I am happy when she is happy.

Like someone else said, that feeling in my gut and that feeling in my groin, both are overwhelming. I can’t stop thinking about what she’s doing with him, the things she’s letting him do to her, the ways he’s enjoying her body. I always think that cumming will ease the feelings, but I just cant stop stroking to the thoughts.

My wife is out for the night with another man. I know they are having sex but I think what exactly are they doing. I think about this every time she goes on a date. I get hard a masturbate several times while she is out. I do cum hard and a lot. Tonight I have been thinking about more than just Tonight's guy but thinking about how many guys have cum in her and how much cum it has been. That thought just made me harder and I shot more cum than usual. Does this happen to you other husbands?
I definitely think about it when I have not been able to there when the wife is with another guy. My wanders and I imagine all sorts of things. Very specific things like, are they kissing, like deep passionate kissing. With out me there is she getting really vocal with them telling how great there cock feels and in turn is the other guy talking dirty to her. Telling her how good her mouth feels or tight her pussy is. I have not masturbated thinking about it but I can say that when we have filmed the wife and re-watched her in action I I jerk off and try to time my orgasm the the other guys. Twenty three different guys have either cum in her pussy over times or she has swallowed their loads and I think about or fantasize about all of them. She has fucked them in all positions, different locations, and even once let I guy cum in her ass. For me this is part of the excitement or thrill this lifestyle provides and in its own way is sexually gratifying to me.

When she plays alone, I can't sleep and stay right beside my phone waiting in any type of report. It drives me crazy thinking maybe she is naked right now or I hope she is fucking his brains out. Sometimes it is torture when I dont hear from her for hours.
In the minds eye she is naked wrapped around her lover and waiting for the hard flesh in her body to pump the warmth of life into what was mine--will she moan, scream beg for more