Quick, Mum's not home

Nemo

Male
Gold
Quick! Mum’s Not Home
3/10/99​

as recounted by Carol..
We were on holidays, having stayed at the beach for a week with Robert and Dee. For the second week we drove to my husband’s home town as my husband had some work to do. To save some money we stayed at his parents’ place.

my husband had gone off early in the morning to get the car fixed. I was sitting with my Mother-in-law, having a cuppa, when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and was surprised to see Bryan standing there. I could tell by the look on his face that he was here for only one reason - to fuck me. I knew straight away that my husband had arranged this.
I didn’t know how long my husband would be tied up with the car, so Bryan and I borrowed mum’s car and went shopping.

About lunch time I had a call from my husband, saying he was all done. I told him where we were and about half an hour later he joined us. I had a dig at my husband for presuming that just because he had invited Bryan down that I would turn it on for them. I prefer these things to happen naturally, without planning. Still, I knew from past experience that I probably would.

I don’t know what gets into me at times. I can be totally uninterested in sex, yet when a guy asks, I usually come across. Take Bryan, for example. my husband introduced me to him fourteen years ago when we had just started going out. He was OK but didn’t appeal to me sexually. One day, out of the blue, he turns up on my doorstep and fucks me. I don’t think he even asked. A few weeks later he does it again. This went on for about a year. His wife didn’t know and my husband didn’t know. All this while my relationship with my husband was becoming stronger. I knew I shouldn’t be fucking his friend, but I did. I rationalised it by telling myself it was just sex.

Anyway, my husband asked me whether I would fuck them. I asked my husband how could we as it was the middle of the day and there was nowhere we could go where we would be able to have some privacy. my husband’s planning had obviously not got that far. He said if worse came to worst we would get the car tonight and go parking.

We returned to my husband’s mother’s place. Lo and behold there was no-one home. Mum had left a note saying she had walked down the hill to the tennis club and would return at three. That meant we had about an hour.

my husband and Bryan both read the note and looked me. “Oh, you buggers” I said. Instantly they were both kissing and fondling me. I said I would prefer our bedroom.

My two men lifted me up and carried me to our room, which had two single beds put together. They lay me on my back and were all over me, lips and hands everywhere. I was responding to an insistent tongue down my throat when I felt my bra snap being released. Then two hands (whose?) were fondling my breasts and tweaking my nipples. That did it. Before I was a reluctant participant, now I was anybody’s.

As Bryan removed my T-shirt and released my breasts from my bra, my husband unzipped my Levi’s, taking my now wet white cottons with them. my husband removed his jeans and placed his lovely circumcised cock between my lips. I love my husband’s cock and had no hesitation sucking it into my mouth. As I licked and sucked my husband pumped his cock in and out. His pre-cum was flowing freely and I knew he wasn’t going to hard to bring off. my husband always gets excited when I fuck his friends and I submit to them readily.

As I sucked my husband I could see Bryan undoing his jeans. He dropped them just enough to release his cock. The thoughtful little adulterer kindly rolled on a condom and lifted my ankles over his shoulders. I was really enjoying the situation. Here I was sucking my husband while somewhat ashamedly exposing myself to his friend, guiltily anticipating the fucking I was about to get.

Bryan stared down at my waiting, willing, wanton cunt while slowly masturbating himself, and whispered “Yes. Oh yes.” Slowly he inserted his cock into me. I gasped at the sensation. Soon he was deep within me and started a slow, steady, humping rhythm. “Yes, yes, oh yes,” he kept whispering.

my husband removed his cock from my reluctant mouth and stood where he could watch Bryan’s cock satisfy his slutty wife. I watched as my husband masturbated himself while watching his whore being fucked by his friend. I loved being able to turn my husband on in this way.

I love sex; dirty, illicit sex. I love being taken, owned and used by men. I love being watched and even more when I can perform for my husband. I have cheated on him, but I love him. I know I should feel guilty, and I did a little once, but not any more. I am depraved. my husband’s friend was cheating on his wife in my cunt and I was getting off on it. I wondered if Bryan knew that we only used him to satisfy our own depravity.

One thing with Bryan is that he can fuck forever without shooting his load. my husband cannot. Bryan kept plunging his cock in and out of my cunt long and slow as I moaned appreciatively. I could see that my husband was getting really turned on watching me and was ready to cum. Eventually he couldn’t stand any more and put his swollen cock back in my mouth and blew delicious hot sperm down my throat and all over my face. I bet I looked good - cheap and slutty.

Bryan kept fucking me but I suddenly became concerned that my husband’s mother might catch us and, even though I hadn’t cum, asked Bryan to withdraw. We then went and cleaned up.

I was in the bedroom putting on clean underwear when Bryan came back in the room, feeling frustrated because he hadn’t shot his load yet. Feeling guilty, I knelt down and freed his still rigid cock from his pants and began blowing him. His cock swelled in my mouth and his breathing became hot and raspy. I could sense the build up of sperm I was soon to taste. Bryan let out a large groan and simultaneously sent two jets of thick sticky sperm into my mouth. At the same time I heard a noise. Thinking we’d been sprung I quickly looked up, to see that it was only my husband. In the meantime Bryan’s cock was still erupting, only now it was spraying in my face, my hair and all over the clean white bra I had just put on. my husband just looked at me and said “You just had to go back for more, didn’t you?” I just turned away and licked the last drops from Bryan’s cock.

What could I say? I am a slut.