Quickie Fun

Would like to share a quickie experience I thoroughly enjoyed.

I’ve rarely been home due to a grueling work schedule recently. My wife’s been pretty needy all around during it. I communicated with her parter who for those unfamiliar is a pretty new thing and has been limited to a few times where I’ve always been present. Texted back and forth about it and suggested he run by our house and fuck my wife. The only request was he do it in one of the few areas we have cameras.

About a half hour later I got a text from my wife saying he had come over. Sent back a simple response of I know with a winking emoji. It was very hot to hear their quick convo and pretty quickly he bent her over our dining room table and pulled her pants down. He pounded her for no more than a minute or two, came, and then pulled his pants and walked out of the door after giving her a quick kiss goodbye. Got a simple omg text from my wife followed with a that was nice. Happy to share!

Would like to share a quickie experience I thoroughly enjoyed.

I’ve rarely been home due to a grueling work schedule recently. My wife’s been pretty needy all around during it. I communicated with her parter who for those unfamiliar is a pretty new thing and has been limited to a few times where I’ve always been present. Texted back and forth about it and suggested he run by our house and fuck my wife. The only request was he do it in one of the few areas we have cameras.

About a half hour later I got a text from my wife saying he had come over. Sent back a simple response of I know with a winking emoji. It was very hot to hear their quick convo and pretty quickly he bent her over our dining room table and pulled her pants down. He pounded her for no more than a minute or two, came, and then pulled his pants and walked out of the door after giving her a quick kiss goodbye. Got a simple omg text from my wife followed with a that was nice. Happy to share!
That’s nice Peter. My wife and I are both new to this but we did have a similar experience with her bull when we first began.

Reactions: Peter82
The bull Lynn had before we moved area had free use of her whenever he wanted. He’d often call in for a quickie if he was passing. It wasn’t unusual to walk into the kitchen to find her on her knees getting her face fucked or bent over the counter with her knickers round her ankles taking a quick pounding. Many times I didnt realise he’d popped round until I heard the noise she was making as he fucked her and I’d dash from wherever I was in the house to watch the show. Part of the excitement for her was never knowing when he’d call round (this was in addition to their regular planned sessions) or how he’d want to use her when he did.

Reactions: 86cowboy