Really want to give a guy a blowjob while he looks at pictures of my wife

qwerty123

Oct 3, 2018
Wife not in to the cuckold thing... not sure if I can find a guy here but the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth to photos of my wife is such a huge turn on for me.

Looking for any guy who might be interested 20's-30's lives in the south of England, prefer a straight guy who just likes to dominate and would enjoy looking at my wife.

Wife is pretty hot, curvy, alternative.

unnamed2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife not in to the cuckold thing... not sure if I can find a guy here but the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth to photos of my wife is such a huge turn on for me.

Looking for any guy who might be interested 20's-30's lives in the south of England, prefer a straight guy who just likes to dominate and would enjoy looking at my wife.

View attachment 121296
Love the sound of that

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I may not be in your prefered demographic, but I would be happy to oblige. I could say all sorts of things about how your wife turned me on while you made me cum in your mouth. Then I would just leave.

View attachment 121296
Im in a femdom Bbc cuckold marriage , to bad you can’t get your wife to try it once, if she got fucked by a black guy my wife said this to a lot of different women just try a nice big fat black dick one time and see if you like it ,that’s all lol