Realtor and wife

John has been thoroughly professional, both have now met 3-4 times but all very professional meetings apart from casual flirting as far as I know (unless they have fucked and neither has shared with me). We still haven’t got any house or even have come close with that crazy market but I am ok to not rush into either of two, buying house and seeing Debbie with John. Debbie hasn’t directly shared with me but she has given sufficient clues she fancies John as long as I am fine with it

I sent a message to both 2 days ago when I was out to Louisiana on business trip.

“Hey both, as you know summer is crazy month for me and I won’t be able to dedicate time finding the house but I expect more seriousness from you both. I got to know that there was a very suitable house which came in the market only for 24 hours and we missed it. This is not acceptable, we need to do better that this in this fast moving market. John, please ensure Debbie is with you even if it is short notice. If you have to drive to Charleston to pick her up, please do that. You both do not have to ask me when Debbie will be in MB area. If this requires her to stay for a week, let’s manage that as well. Let’s get serious”.

I thought a lot before sending this but I feel it has a good combination of a lot of things such as including them as a team, be direct with them, telling John he has my permission (Debbie already knows), etc. I got reply from both which I will post here in a bit

this is what John replied on Wednesday

“Dave, I appreciate your direct talks. I called Debbie and told her that I will decide which houses to see and when. Friday is always a good day as houses come in market before weekend. I have a few lined up and she is coming friday morning. However, as a trusted agent, I want to advise you that you shouldn’t make this decision in haste. Prices are unrealistically high right now.”

I think Debbie should go down and stay so John doesn't have to drive too far to pick her up. With the market the way it is, you don't want to lose an opportunity because of the drive time. Maybe John can suggest a nice hotel or a private residence she could stay at?