Realtor and wife

I’m really enjoying following this story as it continues to develop! I feel like there is something that also needs to be said, or another type of suggestion to send, but my mind is completely blank right now and I just can’t find the right message... Grrr.

Reactions: werekinky2
So actually I was wrong, they didn’t go out for dinner last night. She initially told me that they were going but then late said that it was a long day and she is already too tired. She just wants to have a glass of wine and soak in the tub. There is a small chance that John stayed in her hotel and they made out but I highly doubt knowing Debbie. But I know for sure her chemistry got much stronger with him over the day and she mentioned to me a few times how much the guy is helping us.

The deal I was able to cut with her is that she will be meeting him for brunch at 10:30am today to thank him for his help. I am planning to pick her up at 7pm so she will have all day with him and I am curious if they will spend it together. If they end up doing so, then I am sure she will be getting closer to him

So actually I was wrong, they didn’t go out for dinner last night. She initially told me that they were going but then late said that it was a long day and she is already too tired. She just wants to have a glass of wine and soak in the tub. There is a small chance that John stayed in her hotel and they made out but I highly doubt knowing Debbie. But I know for sure her chemistry got much stronger with him over the day and she mentioned to me a few times how much the guy is helping us.

The deal I was able to cut with her is that she will be meeting him for brunch at 10:30am today to thank him for his help. I am planning to pick her up at 7pm so she will have all day with him and I am curious if they will spend it together. If they end up doing so, then I am sure she will be getting closer to him
Disappointing she didn't show thanks taking his cock down her throat last night!!

Some of you have asked me to share her picture. Not ready right but here is a bit about her……she is v pretty, 5'6, 120-122 lbs, black hair, hazel eyes, though she is white but she has a light golden body mostly because of some roots in Europe generations back. She lives dresses and skirts and hates jeans. She is choosy and doesn't open up easily with people (and that's why I was surprised when she didn't get mad at his borderline appropriate jokes). But when she is comfortable with someone, she gives a lot of importance to that person..

Based on a couple of photos I saw, she was wearing a purple dress with big white polka dots. I know the dress and it is mid thigh length and has a partial cotton and partial satin feel. I think it was perfect for the occasion and weather and I liked that she was comfortable wearing a short dress. The dress will give a good view of her legs, esp. when she is sitting next to him in the car. Here dress is very similar to one here - https://www.prettylittlething.us/petite-black-polka-dot-button-detail-frill-hem-tea-dress.html

Based on a couple of photos I saw, she was wearing a purple dress with big white polka dots. I know the dress and it is mid thigh length and has a partial cotton and partial satin feel. I think it was perfect for the occasion and weather and I liked that she was comfortable wearing a short dress. The dress will give a good view of her legs, esp. when she is sitting next to him in the car. Here dress is very similar to one here - https://www.prettylittlething.us/petite-black-polka-dot-button-detail-frill-hem-tea-dress.html
It would still help to actually see her. I bet he helps her into the car, I wonder what kind of view she gives him as she sits down and brings her legs into the car. Maybe a little panty flash, if she's wearing any!!!

#1. I know you said "similar" so I imagine the one she is wearing is almost as short as the one shown. I love a confident woman that is daring enough to risk the exposure when she is out and about. Getting in and out of the car, walking around a house, climbing stairs, all afford her the opportunity to give flashes of her charms.
#2. In looking at your profile and your previous posts, I can't find anything where you describe the dynamic between you and your sexy bride. Somewhere in here you said that she probably wouldn't go all the way when she firsts meets someone. Has she ever? Does she know of your desire to share her or for her to release her "inner slut"? Is there an unspoken agreement between the two of you? Does she have "Carte Blanche"?
Thank you again for sharing this wonderful journey

Here are more details about yesterday

They saw a total of 6 houses, including one which was about 25 miles. I sent a text to John to help her make the right decision and be the man next to her. He told Debbie a few times whether a house is good for her to consider or not. I think on average they spent 25-35 min on every house and took a break at 2 after seeing the first three houses. I was actually surprised how long they took the break because I texted Debbie at 3:40 and they were still in the coffee shop. They finally finished all the house seeing around 6:15pm when he dropped her back to the hotel. The last viewing was far and took 1 hr to drive and come back. I called Debbie at 7pm and asked her how was her day and how is John and she was all his praise. She also told me that initially John had blocked only 3 hrs for showing but ended up spending the entire day. She also told me that he canceled one his clients on the phone in front of her and the client was not happy but he said I can't do anything and feel free to find someone else if you want (I think she was impressed). At that time she told me that she might go for dinner but looks like canceled later as she was tired

Yes, he dress was exactly the same except for the color. I am sure she must be wearing panties but she has confidence to carry a small dress. They met today as well and I will share details later