Realtor and wife

Those who are interested, Debbie and I had a chat last night and she deflected most of my direct questions. The clear sense I got was she is very interested in John but do not want to acknowledge it directly. I am not surprised as I know her very well. I do not know if John is interested in her at all but I would be surprised if he won’t be considering how attractive Debbie is.

Anyway, the plan is on and I will be dropping Debbie to the same hotel around 8am tonight
Hey bud, if you don't mind sharing, what types of direct questions did you ask her. Thanks!

An important point, as they say above, is to emphasize how important it is that you feel comfortable inside the house, especially in the marriage's room, something like that. You have to get out of the doubt right now. Since he can feel a bit harassed and remember that above all, what matters to him is to sell the house and not a one night stand.

PD: sorry for my english.

My msgs will ensure John knows that I am aware of things. Also, I want to reassure him that I am sending Debbie to him with full consent. It need not to be creepy, can be a generic about house - please keep doing what you are doing, let Debbie not get distracted, be the man with him, etc.
"John knows that I am aware of things"

Aware of WHAT??

"reassure him that I am sending Debbie to him with full consent"

Full consent to do WHAT?? Show her houses? Absurd!!

DEAR GOD THIS IS EMBARRASSING!! or should be. Sorry, I couldn't help it. I think you're just saying this stuff. Nobody would do something like this, you're just trying to get a reaction to your fantasy. "..be the man with him, etc." to a business associate! Jesus!! 🤣

I didn’t send any msg to John but I got this just now

Hi Dave, I heard from Debbie that you Will drop her tonight. That’s great and if you are good, I will take Debbie to the north part of the town as there are some good neighborhoods there with new construction. We don’t have any showings until noon so we will have time in the morning to show her around. There will be a lot of sun tomorrow so I have asked her to pack her sun lotion.

Don't stop with your posts. While you know your wife best, I agree that you shouldn't push too hard. Let your wife control the seduction. She's comfortable with him, don't do anything that might change her dynamic with him.
If there's sunscreen involved, I imagine there's a bikini, involved as well. If she's comfortable going to the beach with him, things are progressing as you wish. Let nature take its course but keep us updated.

Don't stop with your posts. While you know your wife best, I agree that you shouldn't push too hard. Let your wife control the seduction. She's comfortable with him, don't do anything that might change her dynamic with him.
If there's sunscreen involved, I imagine there's a bikini, involved as well. If she's comfortable going to the beach with him, things are progressing as you wish. Let nature take its course but keep us updated.
And if it's a bikini like the one my wife usually wears... much better still... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20220428_131929.jpg
    IMG_20220428_131929.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 119
maybe it would be fun if we were to each write our own version to how we think this story would have ended. ;)
Debbie returns to say that no house was satisfactory, the jokes were getting on her nerves, and they should try another realtor. Local news later reports that John has vanished with no known last location. Debbie's own fantasy wasn't hotwife but serial killer (she was inspired by Basic Instinct).

Debbie returns to say that no house was satisfactory, the jokes were getting on her nerves, and they should try another realtor. Local news later reports that John has vanished with no known last location. Debbie's own fantasy wasn't hotwife but serial killer (she was inspired by Basic Instinct).
Now there's a plot twist I didn't see coming... lol

Reactions: Mikedee