Receiving anal

I've always loved anal since the first time it was done to me over 35 years ago. Over that time it helped alleviate many pregnancy issues for me as I generally preferred natural sex without condoms with most of my regular partners. It also turns me on more than vaginal sex as I feel like a dirtier slut doing it. These days I have anal with one of my regular bulls 4 or 5 times per week.
Years ago I was seeing a married pregnant gal. She was a neighbor in my apartment. Hubby didn't know. She told be she was really horny being pregnant. She come over after hubby left for work and any other time she could get away.
I fucked her at least 3 times a week with anal involved in every visit. She seemed to like it a lot.

I remember being incredibly horny during my second pregnancy. Because of some complications from my first pregnancy my OBGYN didn't want anything in my vagina. I remember him looking like a deer in the headlights when I asked if I could still do anal. After he got over the shock he said it would be fine. So I went anal only during the pregnancy. Hubby and my bulls loved it!

I actually feel sorry for women that are reluctant to do anal. It feels great and is a big thrill for the men getting to do it. I have seduced a lot of married guys by giving up my ass because their wives won't.
So sexy you sound like a fun time

The first time I had anal was only a few months after the first time I was fucked. It was a much older guy that had fucked me a number of times already and he asked if he could take my up the ass.
He was very patient and went slowly but it still hurt getting the head of his cock in. After that it felt much easier. He actually spent more time getting into my tight virgin ass than he did fucking it. But he loved that I’d let him and I was so happy to have pleased him. After that every time we fucked he wanted anal. From that time to this whenever I’ve been with a guy and he wanted anal sex, he’s got it.
Lynn x

I do understand girls who dont like anal, when it was first done to me, i have to be honest and say it hurt a lot, but after having it done several times it got easier each time, now I love it and do ask for it with a bull, i would always advise a wife to keep going, yes it hurts the first time or two but it really is worth it the pleasure you get when used to it

Befor I was married I fucked every woman I could. Some liked anal, some were just ok with it, some said no way.
We've been married 20+ years, tried anal three times, never went well. All good.
Present time...wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. We'd done it quite a few times over about a year and a half, we were all comfy together, good fun.
One night he's doing her from behind, reached for the lube. Said "they" were gonna try some back door... I knew she'd say no way but she didn't say anything. She stayed on all fours while he put lube on his dick and her butt hole. I'm thinking he'll try to slide it in and she'll pull away. She stays right there, he starts to push it in, she grunts like crazy. He went SLOW soon was all the way in. He took a SLOW pump, she grunted like crazy. He took about 10 super slow pumps all the way in and out. Looked like her eyes were ready to pop out. He pulled out, she flopped onto her belly and said WOW. I was like WTF just happened?
Next visit just about same thing. It was like is she OK with it? Just tolerating it? He pulled out she said FUCK.
Next visit, same deal, he's pumping SLOW, she's kinda into it. He speeds up a little, she's grunting, he says he's gonna cum, more grunting. He lets it go, pulls out, she says FUCK.
Anal has become a regular part of our sex with and without him. There's been nights him and I both have fucked her butt.

Last edited:
I've always loved anal since the first time it was done to me over 35 years ago. Over that time it helped alleviate many pregnancy issues for me as I generally preferred natural sex without condoms with most of my regular partners. It also turns me on more than vaginal sex as I feel like a dirtier slut doing it. These days I have anal with one of my regular bulls 4 or 5 times per week.
Why use condoms as birth control?