Reluctant to continue

Try to have deep honest communication with him
Figure out what threesome he is really after. Many men want fmf as much as mfm
Try to understand his mind frame and see what fits in your mindset

Hi there my bf and I had a conversation about him wanting this almost a year ago I had been with him for a year before he told me about it we have been in a ldr (only 2 hours away) then he gets deployed overseas for a year in after he told me I went through so many emotions wondering why he would want this I did not react well and he said he felt judged after this point I did my own research and now I understand it is about my pleasure we have communicated about it and I have apologized for the judgement I started to play with others and send pictures videos and I would let him know when I was playing now he is about to come home he wants to set up a mfm threesome the Idea is appealing but Im nervous about so many things like will the third respect my boundaries would he intervene if the third crossed the boundaries or how he would react for it to happen in reality and not fantasy or if I don't enjoy it it won't be the first time he would be able to reclaim me and im just worried about everything that could go wrong any advice on how to overcome the uncomfortable feelings
Christ, your pictures so remind me of my first wife, Debbie. So sexy.

Hi there my bf and I had a conversation about him wanting this almost a year ago I had been with him for a year before he told me about it we have been in a ldr (only 2 hours away) then he gets deployed overseas for a year in after he told me I went through so many emotions wondering why he would want this I did not react well and he said he felt judged after this point I did my own research and now I understand it is about my pleasure we have communicated about it and I have apologized for the judgement I started to play with others and send pictures videos and I would let him know when I was playing now he is about to come home he wants to set up a mfm threesome the Idea is appealing but Im nervous about so many things like will the third respect my boundaries would he intervene if the third crossed the boundaries or how he would react for it to happen in reality and not fantasy or if I don't enjoy it it won't be the first time he would be able to reclaim me and im just worried about everything that could go wrong any advice on how to overcome the uncomfortable feelings
I can not put myself in the feelings of your husband, I myself have the greatest desire to experience cuckold and have all imaginable fantasies about how everything could be, only I do not have the woman who wants that, but may I tell you:you look damn hot

I can not put myself in the feelings of your husband, I myself have the greatest desire to experience cuckold and have all imaginable fantasies about how everything could be, only I do not have the woman who wants that, but may I tell you:you look damn hot
My greatest pleasure is seeing my wife enjoy another man. We have, and still do have great sex together. IT is just adding more pleasure for her that is most appealing to me...

I have a suggestion, instead of jumping into a threesome, I would have a guy over and just hang out with the three of you in the same room. See how he reacts in person to someone sitting next to you. You can lay out additional steps such as the guy kissing you and/your neck. I would probably stop it at this point and call it a night. If you feel he is definitely more adventurous than that, then give the guy a handjob in front of him and see how he does, then the guy leaves and you two have sex.

As a Marine and being deployed alot during my service, I can give a little insight about how the man feels. There are so many dimensions going here that we have to be careful not to jump to conclusions. What I can say is that 3 somes are widely accepted as normal sexual play where as cuckolding is a relatively new mainstream fetish. 3 somes are in most instances about everyone getting theirs where as cucking is all about the woman being the center of attention. Now I know you researched this already so I am repeating what you already know. What I dont know is what you have in mind for his Home "cumming" party. From what I read, You both are good with the cucking and sharing part but you are unsure as to how the 3rd wheel fits into the homecoming. This is where I need more information about your long distance relationship and you sharing your playtime with him. Bottom line that I am trying to get to is YOU ARE THE WOMAN and what you say goes (with the relationship rules and boundaries you have agreed too) when meeting with a bull. If you are unsure of the 3rd wheel, then you need to go every slow as when the clothes come off, it is very hard to come to a screeching stop. However, you are in control and when things are getting out of control or you sense that it just isnt right, you can take control of the play and tactfully bring things to a unemotional ending. This is why I feel there is so much we need to discuss before making the leap of faith.