Rich Mexican Bachelor.

Went to a Tex Mex bar in Scottsdale. Mexican rich guy was buying us drinks. After a couple of drinks he got a little brave and mentioned that I was the luckiest guy on earth. He mentioned that he has tons of respects for us, but he just had one opportunity in life to ask if we would let us give him the chance to make a child with a Goddess. Keep in mind that wife was eyeing him up and down and rubbing my inner thigh. He said to name the price. No disrespect of course. Told him that I didn’t need his money. So we drank, laughed and took it to our room.870E79D5-2761-48FD-ABD1-F2CFCB406106.jpegDC9273AD-9359-4234-82F5-B50767E53C0B.jpeg6B0F0F7E-1B4B-44B3-9C07-2EC4353CC85A.jpeg

Went to a Tex Mex bar in Scottsdale. Mexican rich guy was buying us drinks. After a couple of drinks he got a little brave and mentioned that I was the luckiest guy on earth. He mentioned that he has tons of respects for us, but he just had one opportunity in life to ask if we would let us give him the chance to make a child with a Goddess. Keep in mind that wife was eyeing him up and down and rubbing my inner thigh. He said to name the price. No disrespect of course. Told him that I didn’t need his money. So we drank, laughed and took it to our room.View attachment 751205View attachment 751207View attachment 751208
Wow that is hot

Went to a Tex Mex bar in Scottsdale. Mexican rich guy was buying us drinks. After a couple of drinks he got a little brave and mentioned that I was the luckiest guy on earth. He mentioned that he has tons of respects for us, but he just had one opportunity in life to ask if we would let us give him the chance to make a child with a Goddess. Keep in mind that wife was eyeing him up and down and rubbing my inner thigh. He said to name the price. No disrespect of course. Told him that I didn’t need his money. So we drank, laughed and took it to our room.View attachment 751205View attachment 751207View attachment 751208
He wanted to put that Mexican leche in your wife and breed her. 👌🏽

• Love
Reactions: europa992