Risk of sharing her name is hot

I get turned on by the risk of sharing wifes name so guys can look her up, but they'll have seen her nude ass too from photos I send... what if someone knows her? Or meets us out and about? This guy will have seen her nude and she won't know...
Here's the thing... People
on here are just as perverted as you and would know how to get her to fuck them without divulging your secrets 😁. Maybe you get some entertainment out of it

I get turned on by the risk of sharing wifes name so guys can look her up, but they'll have seen her nude ass too from photos I send... what if someone knows her? Or meets us out and about? This guy will have seen her nude and she won't know...
If the guys play it right they won’t let on.
pm with her name and pics.

isn't it MORE hot if guys who KNOW her see her naked pics? Whether they get them from a site, or from you indirectly or directly..its the fact they see her and now are in the position of wanting to/ trying to fuck her themselves. After all, isn't that the REAL goal?
Love this. Yes you're right, awesome for guys who know her to see her nudes. So hot. Especially guys she works with. Or guys I know she hates lol.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Very hot thoughts

Here's the thing... People
on here are just as perverted as you and would know how to get her to fuck them without divulging your secrets 😁. Maybe you get some entertainment out of it

People here may be pervs, but I’d be less concerned with them seducing/porking the wife than with stealing identities or otherwise compromising personal info and/or family safety.

Years ago after Al Gore invented the internet [a several generations-old joke], somebody came up with cuckold and/or microdick registry websites.

You told the world of your shortcomings, your wife’s preferences and deprivation, described her lover, any cuckold-contract arrangements and the like. You also gave your home, place of business address, and home phone number.

I thought at the time that was about the dumbest thing on the planet. But in today’s world?!?! One recalls Shakespeare’s line:

…fools ne’r had less wit in a year!