Rules for reclaiming my wife

My wife reconnected yesterday afternoon and all night with a guy she had been seeing 4 years ago. He came to our house and I gave them space in the pool naked. I joined them w drinks about an hour in and was wearing my chastity cage. They were both naked and I was in bathing suit. She said I should get naked and I said I wouldn’t because I had the cage on. He smirked and she smiled. I left them after 15 minutes and spied as I saw him sit on side of pool as she took his large cock in her mouth. A thunderstorm had them take their play into the master bedroom where they fucked for hours.
we had dinner and then back to the master bedroom for an evening of sex w me in the guest room. He left around 7am and she came to see if I was awake and I asked her join me. I tried to reclaim her and she said “No, I have had enough good sex.”

we agreed that I will only go to the master bedroom when she says so and then I will b allowed to have sex w her. Reclaiming rules are now established. I only get sex when she allows. I’m horny all the time for her but now am sub to her reclaiming rules.

After we return from a party where she has been fucked by two or more hung men she lays back on the bed and shows me her used pussy and teases me about the men that serviced her. Yesterday she told me about one man whe asked her if he could cum in her pussy and she said absolutely and after he did she was asking where I was so that I could clean her. I was busy elsewhere so she waited until we were home to have me lick the pussy that a man had spunked in an hour oo so ago.

Attachments

• clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 95
Years ago I was seeing this 41 yo married gal. I was 26. I knew she was married, her hubby didn't know she was seeing me. Was an every Thursday after work thing for us, her hubby thought she had a weekly work meeting. 5:40 on the dot she'd be at my place, we'd fuck 3 rounds, she was gone by 7:30. Lasted about year and a half. She told me her seeing me had really sparked up their sex. Hubby had dinner done and cleaned up, a little how was your day talk then they would start 2 hours of sex. She said she would be so horny when she got home she fucked him like crazy....her words.