Scotsdales near Cambridge - summer dress and sandals

So... I was in Scotsdales, a garden centre on the edge of Cambridge on Saturday.
I'd just picked up some bits for the garden, and stopped in at the café for a coffee.
It was quite early, so relatively quiet, with only a handful of people inside the café and a handful in the outside seating area.

An older couple came out and sat just over to one side of me.
He looked to be in his mid 70's, short sleeved check shirt, chino's, slip on shoes... dull
She, on the other hand; 60's? white summer dress with blue and yellow floral patter, hat, white sandals... curvy, full figured, curly greying hair, captivating.
She took her sunglasses off, noticed me noticing her, and smiled politely.
I smiled back.
Hubby turned to glare at me.
I went back to flicking through a catalogue and enjoying my coffee.
Every now and then, I'd look over to her. Every now and then, she'd notice, and we'd both smile at each other.
Hubby went to the loo.
She adjusted her dress, undoing one of the lowest buttons and crossing her legs so it fell open just above the knee.
She looked over to make sure I'd noticed. I winked at her.
Two older ladies sat directly opposite me also noticed, one of them muttering in disgust and giving me a filthy look.
Hubby returns. He too notices that she's exposing more leg than when he left. He too gives me a filth look.
They finish their tea. Hubby is obviously keen for them to leave.
She says she needs the loo, and will catch him up in a second.
She breezes past me. Hubby glares at me again, then heads over to the plant pots and garden ornaments just across from the café seating area.
Suddenly, there's a hand on my shoulder.
She leans down and very quietly says "If I were 20 years younger, we'd be at risk of getting up to mischief."
I turned slightly, sliding my left hand up onto her full, firm arse, running my thumb along the line of her knicker elastic, and said, a little louder than her. "If you were 20 years younger, I wouldn't be half so captivated with you. I do grab a coffee here quite often..."
She gave my shoulder a playful shove, saying "Naughty!" and headed off towards hubby.
He was not impressed. She swept past him and into the main shop checkout area. he gave me one last glare, and then meekly followed after.
I stood to leave too.
The two older ladies had seen and heard the lot. One was giving me an evil stare, the other couldn't take her eyes of my obvious erection pushing against my jeans.
I couldn't resist teasing. I winked "Don't think I didn't notice you two little minxes. I wonder what mischief you get up to, given half a chance..."
One looked away in disgust, the other genuinely giggled "you're a wicked man!".
I gave them a smile, "Have a lovely weekend ladies." Then I headed out through the shop and back to my car.

If that was you, your wife, or you know the two older ladies, drop me a line, maybe we can grab coffee at the same table next time ;)

fun stuff. don;t ya just love to flirt?
Hoping to see at least one of the ladies next time I'm there. The older lady in the striped top and white jeans certainly seemed to enjoy a bit of flirtation (and her little giggle was quite charming...), and I'm hoping the wife in the summer dress is looking for round two 🙂

Hoping to see at least one of the ladies next time I'm there. The older lady in the striped top and white jeans certainly seemed to enjoy a bit of flirtation (and her little giggle was quite charming...), and I'm hoping the wife in the summer dress is looking for round two 🙂
do you have pictures?

No joy at the weekend, but stopped in for a quick sandwich and cuppa on the way back from a client meeting this lunchtime, and who should walk in to the cafe but sexy lady & grumpy hubby! They both clocked me as they walked in.
The look and sneer he gave me was pure venom... the smile she gave me was pure delight.
Despite the weather being a bit crap, he paid at the till and took their tray straight outside. She looked over at me, shrugged and followed him.
A few minutes later, he went to the loo.
She came inside, I smiled and gave her a wink.
She stopped beside my table.
"No dress today I'm afraid; too chilly."
I looked up at her; black jeans and a mustard yellow lambswool sweater (stiff nipples from sitting in the chilly terrace very evident!)
I grinned and gave a little nod, my eyes clearly on her chest.
"I'm still loving the view..."
She looked down, laughed, and covered her chest with her palms.
"Gosh; I didn't realise they were that obvious."
I gave another wink and grin " Of course you didn't."
I saw her husband return to their table and look round for her
I nodded towards the doors, drawing it to her attention.
"Somehow, I don't think he likes me."
"Serves him right, miserable old sod. Maybe see you here again sometime, if miseryguts out there can drag himself off the sofa. "
She walked round to the tills, grabbed a sachet of sugar and went round the other side and back out to their table.
I could hear him muttering something.
She replied rather louder
"I was JUST getting an extra sugar, if that's QUITE alright with you!"
Sadly, had to head back to the office, but hoping the Bank Holiday weekend will provide another encounter 🙂

Reactions: dickhurtz
Alas, no luck over the Bank Holiday 🙁
Popped into the cafe for coffee early, and took the long way home on the way back from Duxford to grab lunch, but sadly our paths didn't cross.