Screenshots…..still denying it

1. Why I can not check your phone , only you can check my phone. You always you are male chauvinism
2. Why did I chat to someone ? And what did I chat? I just told before things? Did I date them?
3, you always with your ex gf abuse me every one week. How let me trust you and believe you. How did you give me safe .
4, your ex girl follow you to our home after we marry , how let me feel? Give me safe ? After we broke up, of course I was looking for new boyfriend, of course I would tell him what my mind before for him before marry you . I need told him clean I marry you. Just my English is not good. I used wrong time tense . You yelled me and pulled water on me . And you called your ex wife to come our home to yelled me .

I’m going to tell her tonight I want her to fuck black guys. Hopefully she will agree and I’ll enjoy this with her. Then maybe she can come clean about the past. Thoughts?
What past? I married after i congratulations my college. I never dating before marry. After divorce, I just date 5 men, then I marry again. I just want to marry one good man to care and love me. Have a love simple family. I want to have new baby with him because I love him. Never play around for sex. Now my husband always no trust me and say bad me on me. And he want to me to do BBC. I don’t like. I want to normal life. I think only husband love wife , no anyone man to sex . But now ……? I so confused how to do ?
How do I do ?

Reactions: btweets