Screenshots…..still denying it

She told another guy that he is the only man she loves and she is married to you? Sure sounds like you're a cuck. Surprised you didn't find more sexual or provocative texts but it sure sounds like you were cucked.

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
So I’m crazy?
she is clearly cheating dude
you are not crazy

and why the hell she is getting angry instead of you,
if you don't like that then confront her showing those messages that you showed us or if you want to be the cuck and enjoy it then you convince her however you can that everything is alright and you will support her

I think she is getting angry because she don't know how you'd react if she give in, so instead of going defensive to your questions she is going offensive or in denial so won't bother her again (she is afraid dude after all she has 11 year old son, she has her insecurities ) show her how much you love her

Judging by your username i think you are into cuck stuff
so why not surprise her by blindfolding her in cuckold session

You can only Thank me with her Photo
you can message me personally if you want

Yes, she is cheating.
There is a difference between the lifestyle and cheating.

Cheating includes deception, lying and gaslighting.
She got angry with you in order to put you on the defensive instead of her.

Some people subconsciously enjoy the thrill of cheating. You cannot necessarily expect them to want to do a Cuck Lifestyle. It is not what gets them off.

You have every reason to feel betrayed and angry. But showing that anger is unlikely to help you any. There's no point. She will turn it against you.
Trust is essential - open honesty essential for such openness as you are looking for. From your posts, it is clear that being lied to is not acceptable.
Fantasy can be a fine thing... But reality still must come first.

Most of the time our “gut” instincts are dead on, so if you add that along with what you’ve found, she’s almost likely cheating.

Reactions: Cucklove
Yes, she is cheating.

Some people subconsciously enjoy the thrill of cheating. You cannot necessarily expect them to want to do a Cuck Lifestyle. It is not what gets them off.

You have every reason to feel betrayed and angry. But showing that anger is unlikely to help you any. There's no point. She will turn it against you.
Trust is essential - open honesty essential for such openness as you are looking for. From your posts, it is clear that being lied to is not acceptable.
Right answer

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
Yes, she is cheating.

Fantasy can be a fine thing... But reality still must come first.
Why cheat if you have permission?

Why cheat if you have permission?
Some people enjoy the thrill of getting away with a taboo.
Some people will Never Believe that they actually Have permission.
Some people feel empowered when they pull the wool over someone.
Some people have certain mental blocks against something, even if they are engaging in one of its aspects. This is commonly observed as denial, projection or validation.
I am not condoning any of the above- just answering the question. People can be very different from each other in their minds sometimes. What makes sense to one person is utter nonsense to another.

I’m already miserable.
This really is your answer.

I really wish that I could not relate to this feeling. Feeling deceived and played.
It's just a fact of life.
The good news is that most people are not like that.

You're unhappy, man. Don't delude yourself. This doesn't mean that you and her are through. Only you can decide your limits.
What it does mean is that you are miserable. And you can only confront that fact for yourself and choose what you CAN do about that.

A hammer is a deadly object and while I get that she was threatening the windshield, a hammer in the hand of an Abuser is not a good sign.

Put yourself in a physically, emotionally and mentally safer place.

This really is your answer.

I really wish that I could not relate to this feeling. Feeling deceived and played.
It's just a fact of life.
The good news is that most people are not like that.

You're unhappy, man. Don't delude yourself. This doesn't mean that you and her are through. Only you can decide your limits.
What it does mean is that you are miserable. And you can only confront that fact for yourself and choose what you CAN do about that.

A hammer is a deadly object and while I get that she was threatening the windshield, a hammer in the hand of an Abuser is not a good sign.

Put yourself in a physically, emotionally and mentally safer place.
Right answer.
No one wants to see a relationship end. I strongly suggest couples therapy to see if there is trust and communication enough to rebuild. There’s no rule that says you can’t get help. Get help. As much for you as the relationship.

Reactions: DesiTexas
While I am mostly for people acting on their kinks, in this case it doesn’t get to the violation of trust that’s already happened. It will be more men with which she’s keeping secrets. And then maybe satisfies your kink.

The lifestyle works when everything is shared and there is trust. It doesn’t sound like that’s happening. Adding more men doesn’t address trust issues.

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
I’m going to tell her tonight I want her to fuck black guys. Hopefully she will agree and I’ll enjoy this with her. Then maybe she can come clean about the past. Thoughts?
I feel you, buddy. I went through this with my wife a few years ago and I will share my experience with you. It was exactly the same thing, she changed the password on her phone and guarded it with herself 24/7. Would never let me get my hands close to her phone, even when she was in the shower. Eventually, I caught her texts after she changed to a new phone and had not put a password on it. The guy was saying how hot she was with the black lingerie and he would like to see her wear it again. She replied love and kiss and stuff like that. When I confronted her, she denied everything, saying he is just an internet friend she was flirting with, and they never fucked. A huge lie of course. She had in fact taken multiple lovers and been fucking around for over a year already at that point. Her car's passenger seat position was often pushed all the way back she fucked them a lot in her car. She was going to the gym weekly and starting to do hard workout. She even trained her kegel muscle regularly so she could fuck better. Her body was in tiptop shape and bought new clothes and makeups. Her phone had 3-4 different apps that she used to chatted and flirted with different guys. One of them was actually my close friend.

Going back to your questions, I think arltxstagnvixen has explained very well with his comments. She will never admit anything to you unless you caught hard evidence. Even then, she will NEVER come clean and will only admit to the things you actually caught and still deny everything else. She would get angry, saying you don't trust her and everything is just your own crazy imagination and speculation. Typical reactionary behaviours. It's is sad to say, these things left a permanent scar in the marriage that would never go away even if we reconcile. The facts is that she doesn't enjoy or approve the open lifestyle, not with you at least, and she probably will never change. I told my wife she has my permission to do this openly, she turned it down and said she's not interested and this isn't normal. She probably doesn't believe I truly gave her the permission either. The thrill of cheating and getting away with it is everything. Once the secret is opened, the thrill is gone too. We did manage to have a threesome with my friend after this happened. My friend later told me she is nowhere nearly as horny if I was there watching. She fucked him a few more times afterwards and again she completely kept me in the dark. None of her lovers knew the existence of her other affairs either. It's a closely guarded secret.

Last edited:
I feel you, buddy. I went through this with my wife a few years ago and I will share my experience with you. It was exactly the same thing, she changed the password on her phone and guarded it with herself 24/7. Would never let me get my hands close to her phone, even when she was in the shower. Eventually, I caught her texts after she changed to a new phone and had not put a password on it. The guy was saying how hot she was with the black lingerie and he would like to see her wear it again. She replied love and kiss and stuff like that. When I confronted her, she denied everything, saying he is just an internet friend she was flirting with, and they never fucked. A huge lie of course. She had in fact taken multiple lovers and been fucking around for over a year already at that point. Her car's passenger seat position was often pushed all the way back she fucked them a lot in her car. She was going to the gym weekly and starting to do hard workout. She even trained her kegel muscle regularly so she could fuck better. Her body was in tiptop shape and bought new clothes and makeups. Her phone had 3-4 different apps that she used to chatted and flirted with different guys. One of them was actually my close friend.

Going back to your questions, I think arltxstagnvixen has explained very well with his comments. She will never admit anything to you unless you caught hard evidence. Even then, she will NEVER come clean and will only admit to the things you actually caught and still deny everything else. She would get angry, saying you don't trust her and everything is just your own crazy imagination and speculation. Typical reactionary behaviours. It's is sad to say, these things left a permanent scar in the marriage that would never go away even if we reconcile. The facts is that she doesn't enjoy or approve the open lifestyle, not with you at least, and she probably will never change. I told my wife she has my permission to do this openly, she turned it down and said she's not interested and this isn't normal. She probably doesn't believe I truly gave her the permission either. The thrill of cheating and getting away with it is everything. Once the secret is opened, the thrill is gone too. We did manage to have a threesome with my friend after this happened. My friend later told me she is nowhere nearly as horny if I was there watching. She fucked him a few more times afterwards and again she completely kept me in the dark. None of her lovers knew the existence of her other affairs either. It's a closely guarded secret.

If I could go back and choose to do anything differently, I might suggest to confront her less and let her keep some of the secrets to herself. Don't be naive with the idea that she might come completely clean with you and you can just have the trust back overnight. This will not happen and the re-build is going to be a long process. If you are thinking about rebuilding, it's better not to push too hard for the truth (I know how tempting it is to do that once you discover it, but it's better not to). Also, this will leave her something to feel guilty about later on. Again, it's my two cents and only you can decide what to do.

The man in question was white. I was disappointed. I found out by a lot of investigating. I told her she unleashed my inner cuck fury and that like it or not, she will need to take BBC now. She says I’m crazy and will never do it. For all I know she probably has. It’s not like she’d admit that
But she did admit to having sex with this "white guy"?