What clothes should a wife wear for a cuckold and what clothes should the cuck be denied

grayman

Couple
I like when my wife dresses really sexy for a date, you know heels, stockings, nice dress and make up but i also like when she denies me those things. For example i like when she says i cant have lingerie and will only wear flat shoes and loose pants and tops, nothing revealing. Does anyone else like this? If she should have to wear nylons or heels to say a work thing she will make excuses to them why i can't make it and send me downstairs while she changes so i don't get to see them on her. I have to wait downstairs until she has left the house

always sexy outfits,meaning lingerie&high heels&miniskirt&blouse&braless or halfcupbra,my wife make me choose her outfits letting me instantly know what i miss
Very hot lady here just like my wife. She loves to wear all kinds of hot clothes for her lover but enjoys flaunting herself in front of me. It's her way of showing me what I'm missing out on and will never have.She loves to tease me in this way cuz she knows it makes me all the more attentive to her. I'm always hoping to get some crumbs tossed to me like being given her used panties after she wears them all day.For me this is a wonderful treat and a privilege and I must earn it by being on my best behavior.Meanwhile her man gets everything. I'm forced to watch how they embrace and kiss and flirt while I have to cook and pick up after them like a slave.The ultimate comes when they go into the bedroom where I'm not allowed.If I've been a good boy I'll be given her panties to hold for her while I kneel outside the bedroom in the hall.There I can listen to them fuck and hear my wife moaning with pleasure all the time knowing I'll never be able to have her in that way. Sometimes I cry.

I like when my wife dresses really sexy for a date, you know heels, stockings, nice dress and make up but i also like when she denies me those things. For example i like when she says i cant have lingerie and will only wear flat shoes and loose pants and tops, nothing revealing. Does anyone else like this? If she should have to wear nylons or heels to say a work thing she will make excuses to them why i can't make it and send me downstairs while she changes so i don't get to see them on her. I have to wait downstairs until she has left the house
My hotwife and i play like that at time she calls me to her room to.help.may ne put her dhors or boots on earring etc Then she tells me get the FUCK.OUT I NEED TO FINISH GETTING DRESSED SHE COME DOWN STAIRS WESRING A LONG COAT SO.I CANT SEE WHAT SHE IS WEARING..I ASK CAN I SEE .SHE TELLME. '' NO ' TJIS BODY AND PUSSY IS NOT FOR YOU TONIGHT M AYBE IN A DAY OR TWO. BUT MAYBE NOT EVEN THEN

A wedding dress is nice

Attachments

• IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 67