Second shift

I used to work with a married guy on second shift. His wife and my hubby got up for work really early and so were always sleeping when we got home. We started fucking in his truck after work on a pretty regular bases but after getting caught in the act (not by the cops thankfully) a few times we started sneaking into his house. We enter through the back door and he'd fuck me in his family room. I remember how exciting it was knowing his wife was there and could catch us at anytime if we got to loud. So yeah, I'm normally pretty vocal but really had to bite my lip and tone it down which was difficult. He had a nice cock and knew how to use it. I could never imagine why his wife wasn't waiting up for him every night.
Don't log off yet...I want to talk to you about the post you left...I'm reading it now
😋😋😋😉😉😉

I used to work with a married guy on second shift. His wife and my hubby got up for work really early and so were always sleeping when we got home. We started fucking in his truck after work on a pretty regular bases but after getting caught in the act (not by the cops thankfully) a few times we started sneaking into his house. We enter through the back door and he'd fuck me in his family room. I remember how exciting it was knowing his wife was there and could catch us at anytime if we got to loud. So yeah, I'm normally pretty vocal but really had to bite my lip and tone it down which was difficult. He had a nice cock and knew how to use it. I could never imagine why his wife wasn't waiting up for him every night.
You rock, and I URGE you to keep doing this...It keeps my dick hard; reading about your experiences related to this topic... and you get off doing it! Yep, everybody wins😁

Since that experience, have you had any while the wife/girlfriend were literally outside of the house. Like a scenario where the two of you snuck off to a bathroom or his wifes bedroom; during a get-together or party of some sort...

My wife has got a married bull- not so long ago the bull’s wife and I were tied to a chair naked whilst they were fucking on the bed. The bull’s wife licked his cum out of my wife and he was cleaning his dick in my mouth. My wife was kneeing in front of the bull sucking his cock and his wife was licking my wife’s ass and I was kneeing behind the bull licking his ass.

On the nights his wife wife was home it was always quick and dirty with my pants around my ankles. He'd take me from behind while I was bent over the couch or leaning against the wall. I'd be right back out the door as soon as he dumped his load.

I never met his wife so there was never an opportunity to sneak off during a party or get together but I did let him fuck me in his home many times while his wife was at work. We had a lot more time on those occasions and I let him do things to me his wife would never do. The only weird thing was he liked me to dress up in his wife's lingerie, heels and jewelry. I guess he bought a lot of it for her and she never wore it. I honestly don't know what that woman's problem was but it worked out for me.
Thanks for sharing darlin'👍🏽 Me and the other men on the site, always appreciate a woman who can be just as vocal, wild, and perverted as us...being that society says women shouldn't act this way🙄 So again, thanks for sharing and continue to do so😎

The reason he had you dress up in his wifes items; was because it was his way of giving the ultimate insult to a wife he had grown tired of. That was his way of saying, "not only do I have a beautiful slutty mistress, but she's so much better than you...that she's even good enough to replace/be you"...thus having you wear her items. I wouldn't classify it as a fetish of his, but more of a personal perversion with a mix of pure disgust towards his wife.

So with those nasty and wild acts mentioned above, tell me....do you regret any of it or is it the type of things you enjoy and enjoy often?

Well a while back when we first got married we lived in an apartment down stairs and it was a 4 unit style. Our doors on bottom faced each other and we had a neighbor a married couple with kids and the wife was a bitch. The wife was always angry and didn't like the clothes I would wear and always made comments. She was fat and just angry all the time just because she couldn't fit in clothes that I wear. Her husband was a really nice and sweet man who would always say sorry for his wife. My husband and I talked because her husband would flirt also and my husband encouraged me to flirt back and if I wanted to I could go further with him. One day she was being ugly and I had enough and was trying to fight her but the bitch ran inside her place and said she would call the cops. So the next morning she left for work and my husband was at work her husband took the kids to school and so I put on a shirt with no bra and some loose but really short shorts and went to meet him out side. The husband kept looking at me as we talked and he was flirting really hard. So I reached out and grabbed his dick and asked if he wanted to come in my place. We fucked and it was not the best but knowing I'm fucking that bitchs husband is what made it great.. one evening his wife was home from work and she was showering and the kids where sitting on his couch watching TV he came out side to check mail and I got him to bend me over Infront of his door and fuck me real quick. I fucked him a few more times

Well a while back when we first got married we lived in an apartment down stairs and it was a 4 unit style. Our doors on bottom faced each other and we had a neighbor a married couple with kids and the wife was a bitch. The wife was always angry and didn't like the clothes I would wear and always made comments. She was fat and just angry all the time just because she couldn't fit in clothes that I wear. Her husband was a really nice and sweet man who would always say sorry for his wife. My husband and I talked because her husband would flirt also and my husband encouraged me to flirt back and if I wanted to I could go further with him. One day she was being ugly and I had enough and was trying to fight her but the bitch ran inside her place and said she would call the cops. So the next morning she left for work and my husband was at work her husband took the kids to school and so I put on a shirt with no bra and some loose but really short shorts and went to meet him out side. The husband kept looking at me as we talked and he was flirting really hard. So I reached out and grabbed his dick and asked if he wanted to come in my place. We fucked and it was not the best but knowing I'm fucking that bitchs husband is what made it great.. one evening his wife was home from work and she was showering and the kids where sitting on his couch watching TV he came out side to check mail and I got him to bend me over Infront of his door and fuck me real quick. I fucked him a few more times
Listen, this is all you need for that story to get me amped up at work...I and my hard dick in the office thanks you. Oh yes, your rewards...🏆🥇🎁🤌🏽👍🏽👏🏽

You are definitely the type of woman that I wish this planet only produced, women who are taken...and could careless when those holes need to be used👅👅😋😋 Most importantly, I love your aggressive approach to the situation...aswell as your devilish mind-set behind it all. I would love to engage with you more here or in a PrivateMessage😉

You are definitely the type of woman that I wish this planet only produced, women who are taken...and could careless when those holes need to be used👅👅😋😋 Most importantly, I love your aggressive approach to the situation...aswell as your devilish mind-set behind it all. I would love to engage with you more here or in a PrivateMessage😉
Hit me up then

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
What happens to our chat

Hilarious story :LOL:

I too had similar affair but did not work the second shift, My friend and I would fuck in his bed and his wife's bed. My friend for got to share pillow cases adn she smelled my hair scenton the pillow cases. She and I had been friends and she recognized the smell. She stormed over to my home adn told my hubby who laughted it off and hubby told her he loved my pussy more after others have used me. She is now a swinger.