Seeking male, over 30, for flirt/chat/photo swap - no strings attached

some really ggod guys here . SO yeah I wish you all the wanks. Haa lol they made my day couple of times :) Love jaaz

==========
Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi Hotwife Jaaz

291.gif

HotwifeJaaz

Reactions: werekinky2
We’re looking for a guy who is up for a little
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message. Xx
Yummy

Attachments

• 20200307_001242.jpg
    20200307_001242.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Internet_20190930_190642_7.jpg
    Internet_20190930_190642_7.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 23
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message. Xx
favorite type of pic. you've got my attention

Would love to chat!

Hello male 45 will love to chat and exchange real pictures. just let me know

Here to help

Looks like you got a lot of responses. I certainly can see why. I'm a polite educated man who would be happy to take it slow. Good things take time!

Attachments

• profile_1_big.jpg
    profile_1_big.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
I'm game. I'd love to chat and see where it leads. I'm new to the hotwife/slutwife game specifically, but have had numerous affairs and love fucking other men's wives.

Im interested. Lets chat! I'll start off with a question. then you can answer in a PM and we can continue there.
What is one of your favorite fantasies?

I've been a BDSM Dom for about 18 years now, I'm very well equipped, d&dfree, and I actually know what I'm doing in bed. I'm totally fine with y'all being new to the lifestyle, and getting to know each other prior to meeting is important.