Seeking male, over 30, for flirt/chat/photo swap - no strings attached

AB2017

Couple
Verified
May 29, 2018
We’re looking for a guy who is up for a little
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 841
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message. Xx

That is a very sexy picture

Reactions: AB2017
Hi add me on kik swetcooki

Just started here myself. I'd love to chat with you, and exchange pics. Let's have some fun, maybe cam together! I have to get some pics on here, but you will love them, I promise. I get REALLY stiff!

Love your outfit very sweet you should try something naughty. I'm on kik loftypete come on we can play there and see what's going on xx you look very sexy .

im new and love that beautiful, classy pic! please reply so we can chat and i can learn more about howvthis works. it is so exciting that you are exploring this i would love to be a part of that please.

Flirt, sex chat, photo swap, right up my street (that’s not a photo in case you’re.... no well anyway, ha, soooo...) kik id: fullhyte

hello would love to chat m over 50 just a normal guy with gf who likes to see me play....lol if interested let me know

Attachments

• IMG_5400.JPG
    IMG_5400.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 596
  • IMG_5531.JPG
    IMG_5531.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 310