Sex Between Sissy and Bull

Maria29t

Male
Dec 16, 2021
For men, women are primarily sexually attracted there no doubt. Sissy is the third sex, especially Trans Sissy, which is not halfway between men and women but more to female side.
Why do men like Sissy at all?
Sissy is not for marriage and real man won't marry her, but he can have a great sex with her.

Oral sex that Sissy provides is always above average at high level. Sissy knows that not a complete woman and that's why in sex is given maximum. I operated on the tonsils to I could put cock deep into my throat.

Anal sex
Most men loves anal sex some adore it. Less than half of the woman loves anal but requires vaginal sex too. Most Sissies is submissive or very submissive, so they fit easily with the dominant men as they are black bulls.

Most Sissy is submissive or very submissive, so they fit easily with the dominant men as they are black bulls. Sissy without problem suck master’s cock In front of his friends or have very rough anal with master. Sex with several men is also what the sisies do without problems to satisfy their masters.

I originally engaged in bisexual activity to satisfy my wife's desires when she would want sex with another man. Initially, I would stand back to watch or let her go off with the guy. But, she said she wanted this to be something we share and do together. Slowly, over time, I learned to suck a man's cock and to do it with skill so that the guy received as much pleasure as possible from my oral giving. I still think the best blowjobs are when my wife and I share sucking a cock together.

My wife also loves for me to share my ass with her men. It was a skill I needed time to adjust to, but once I got into it and after the first few times I learned to relax and actually enjoy the feelings I had from being penetrated and taken anally.

I do not consider myself to be a sissy, I do not have a desire for men outside of when with my wife as part of an MMF threesome or to play out in front of her. I can be very submissive to my wife's sex partners but it is more of a role-play scenario for me than a part of my personality.

My wife's BULL and our boyfriend loves to use us both together. When he ties us up side by side or puts us side by side on the bed, he has full access to both our holes, my wife's pussy and ass, and my ass. My wife loves for us to kiss passionately while we both are being fucked.

Visit-to-DOM.png

I was bisexual before marriage, but repressed, I began secretly having stranger sexual encounters at bookstores about age 25, after 35 years of marriage I convinced my wife to try black. We both enjoyed together, sorry it took me so long to work it out.

I originally engaged in bisexual activity to satisfy my wife's desires when she would want sex with another man. Initially, I would stand back to watch or let her go off with the guy. But, she said she wanted this to be something we share and do together. Slowly, over time, I learned to suck a man's cock and to do it with skill so that the guy received as much pleasure as possible from my oral giving. I still think the best blowjobs are when my wife and I share sucking a cock together.

My wife also loves for me to share my ass with her men. It was a skill I needed time to adjust to, but once I got into it and after the first few times I learned to relax and actually enjoy the feelings I had from being penetrated and taken anally.

I do not consider myself to be a sissy, I do not have a desire for men outside of when with my wife as part of an MMF threesome or to play out in front of her. I can be very submissive to my wife's sex partners but it is more of a role-play scenario for me than a part of my personality.

My wife's BULL and our boyfriend loves to use us both together. When he ties us up side by side or puts us side by side on the bed, he has full access to both our holes, my wife's pussy and ass, and my ass. My wife loves for us to kiss passionately while we both are being fucked.

View attachment 675184
I would love to fuckyou both,you got my dick so fukin hard

View attachment 675184
Does your wife ever peg you or dominate you, or is it only her boyfriend/bull? I’ve never really played like this but the thought of you and the wife both getting dominated together is actually kind of romantic. I’m going to look more into this.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Does your wife ever peg you or dominate you, or is it only her boyfriend/bull? I’ve never really played like this but the thought of you and the wife both getting dominated together is actually kind of romantic. I’m going to look more into this.
It can be very hot. Yes, my wife does have a dominant side and enjoys domination play. She also, at times, likes to peg me, but it has to be when she is in the right mood for it.

While many Bulls come across as not into anything but the wife, once we meet a few times and get to know each other better with a level of trust and confidence, many admit to wanting to dominate us both.

It can be very hot. Yes, my wife does have a dominant side and enjoys domination play. She also, at times, likes to peg me, but it has to be when she is in the right mood for it.

While many Bulls come across as not into anything but the wife, once we meet a few times and get to know each other better with a level of trust and confidence, many admit to wanting to dominate us both.
Ah, this is good to know that perhaps Bulls might be more open to this as the relationship develops. I’m definitely going to explore it. Thanks for sharing your experiences with it.

Ah, this is good to know that perhaps Bulls might be more open to this as the relationship develops. I’m definitely going to explore it. Thanks for sharing your experiences with it.
As a Bull, if the wife indicates she wants her hubby to receive some attention then I am happy to oblige. Love being fluffed and cleaned by hubby and having him sucking me to completion with others watching at parties. I have fucked 2 hubby's at wives request to train them to learn to climax from being fucked rather than penis stimulation.