Sex with a co-worker

And that's the thing that has always stuck in my mind. The only thing she is such a wonderful sweet loving wife, the last person that you would think that would cheat on her husband. However she is easily talked into thing by anyone that she trusts and a bit naive
Your wife sounds exactly like my own wife…..and she fucked a very smooth talking coworker when she was 24 and married less than 4 years

And that's the thing that has always stuck in my mind. The only thing she is such a wonderful sweet loving wife, the last person that you would think that would cheat on her husband. However she is easily talked into thing by anyone that she trusts and a bit naive
There's a high percentage that she fucked him at least once maybe more, maybe it was adventurous for her having someone new paying attention to her which would explain the sudden wearing of thigh highs, if I were you I would just let it go, if you keep asking her about she's gonna start hating you for not trusting her, if she did have an affair with him it's not a big thing women sometimes need to try something new, she's still with you and that's what matters.

There's a high percentage that she fucked him at least once maybe more, maybe it was adventurous for her having someone new paying attention to her which would explain the sudden wearing of thigh highs, if I were you I would just let it go, if you keep asking her about she's gonna start hating you for not trusting her, if she did have an affair with him it's not a big thing women sometimes need to try something new, she's still with you and that's what matters.
I totally agree with you and I would never leave her. If she did cheat, I think she has just sealed the whole thing in the back of her mind as an adventure and to be never talked about again. because she would not want to take a chance of hurting our marriage.

My exwife worked for a large company and was openly screwing a supervisor from another department. This went on for years an nothing was ever said to either one.

my wife had the occasion to sleep with a handful of co-workers. only one happened after she left that company. this was a guy she said she didn't like. thought he was a jerk.

I totally agree with you and I would never leave her. If she did cheat, I think she has just sealed the whole thing in the back of her mind as an adventure and to be never talked about again. because she would not want to take a chance of hurting our marriage.
She had her fun a lot of wives do the same they have a fling or two and never talk about it, when it comes to cheating women are better at it than men, a married woman can fuck another man and never say a word about it never brag about it to her friends, a married man can fuck another woman and the first thing he does afterwards is go bragging to his friends what a great fuck she was.

Reactions: dickhurtz
a married man can fuck another woman and the first thing he does afterwards is go bragging to his friends what a great fuck she was.
actually, most men would, probably, do that.

this is how my buddies knew about my wife's hobby. one of her, former, co-workers fucked her. he told one of his buddies, who knew me by name only, who, then,told my buddies, whom we both knew, & one night while we were out he asked if i knew what my wife was doing.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
She had her fun a lot of wives do the same they have a fling or two and never talk about it, when it comes to cheating women are better at it than men, a married woman can fuck another man and never say a word about it never brag about it to her friends, a married man can fuck another woman and the first thing he does afterwards is go bragging to his friends what a great fuck she was.
This would have been easy for her because her work circle of friends were totally different than than my circle. I barely knew any of the people in her office.

She ever wear thigh highs for you?
If not, even more evidence that she was fucking her co-worker.
She would wear them for me if I asked but were not something that she would put on for no reason. The thing is that she is normally so conservative about things and she was choosing to wear something like that in an office full of men. Her and her Coworker would often go out to eat together at lunch and things like that are a little hard to hide getting in and out of a car. So with all of that it was totally out of character for her to wear them.

Your wife sounds exactly like my own wife…..and she fucked a very smooth talking coworker when she was 24 and married less than 4 years
This guy was tall, worked out often, and a rising star in the company. Apparently he was Mr Heart throb in the office. My wife is friendly and a sweetheart but a bit naive to guy with a lot of confidence about themselves. You know the type I'm sure. She easily gave him her full trust.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
This guy was tall, worked out often, and a rising star in the company. Apparently he was Mr Heart throb in the office. My wife is friendly and a sweetheart but a bit naive to guy with a lot of confidence about themselves. You know the type I'm sure. She easily gave him her full trust.
Are you hoping she fucked him? Does the thought of the possibility turn you on?
If so, have you told her that?

Are you hoping she fucked him? Does the thought of the possibility turn you on?
If so, have you told her that?
At the time I was concerned for our marriage as wife and I were having lots of arguments. Now the thought of him fucking her is a huge turn on. I have played the image of them together in my mind many times.

I have told her of my fantasy of sharing her. She gets hot when we talk about it during sex, but cools down later to the idea when I talk about setting something up for real.

A few years after my wife's friend had taken the transfer there was another friendship with another coworker that also I have wondered about:

She was to go to a conference out of town with about 10 of her coworkers, both men and women. After she returned I asked her if she had a good time. She told me that because there were so many of them, they kind of divided up to see things and explore on their free time. She ended up paired up with a guy she worked with and told me he was really nice and she had a great time being with him.

About six months passed and she was to travel to visit a company that did computer work for them. The week before she was to leave, she spent all of her time getting ready, spray tan, hair, new clothes and heels. I find out a couple of days before she is to leave, it is just her and the coworker she had ran around with on the last trip. I knew she enjoyed working with him and told me he was a lot of fun. She even called him her work husband (whatever that is). Apparently that was a common term lots of women at her work used at the time.

The day came for her to fly out and I had her call me once she got in the hotel room. during the call she told me for the first time there wasn't anything scheduled for them till the next night. I asked why did they go so early and she said he wanted time to explore the city.

The next day she called about 10PM and told me that they function that they had gone to that night was actually a party at someone from the company's house. She laughed and told me they handed her a drink at the door when she first got there and had a great time.

She calls again the next afternoon and told me they were done with all of the work stuff and that the friend had gotten tickets to the theater. I told her to call me when she got back to her room and she did about 11PM.

The next day I picked her back up at the airport. We start to leave and she said, wait I want to introduce you to my friend. We wait a few minutes for him to get off of the plane. He walks up, barely makes eye contact, a quickly hand shake and he walks on.

Here again maybe I'm making more out of this that needs to be, but again I would like to know some thoughts. I knew being away from home can be a powerful aphrodisiac and people something do things they would never do at home because they have little chance of being caught. They also worked it so they had a ton of free time to do whatever they wanted to do.

When we got home we were alone, I carried her bags into the bedroom. Immediately she was all over me and told me plainly she wanted to fuck. This was totally out of character for her. We never do it at 2 o'clock in the afternoon! She was soo horny and told me that we needed to have sex more often. Sex for the next weeks was great. I know this is a long read but everything is completely true and not embellished.

About 6 months later she had a chance to go again with the group of people to Las Vegas - and she completely refused to go (maybe guilt?) Normally she would have jumped at a chance like that.

I have wondered many times about her going on this trip with so much opportunity to do something. I would really appreciate thoughts about this to help settle my mind. I suspect she was cheating with the first coworker and maybe here she is doing it again.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
A few years after my wife's friend had taken the transfer there was another friendship with another coworker that also I have wondered about:

She was to go to a conference out of town with about 10 of her coworkers, both men and women. After she returned I asked her if she had a good time. She told me that because there were so many of them, they kind of divided up to see things and explore on their free time. She ended up paired up with a guy she worked with and told me he was really nice and she had a great time being with him.

About six months passed and she was to travel to visit a company that did computer work for them. The week before she was to leave, she spent all of her time getting ready, spray tan, hair, new clothes and heels. I find out a couple of days before she is to leave, it is just her and the coworker she had ran around with on the last trip. I knew she enjoyed working with him and told me he was a lot of fun. She even called him her work husband (whatever that is). Apparently that was a common term lots of women at her work used at the time.

The day came for her to fly out and I had her call me once she got in the hotel room. during the call she told me for the first time there wasn't anything scheduled for them till the next night. I asked why did they go so early and she said he wanted time to explore the city.

The next day she called about 10PM and told me that they function that they had gone to that night was actually a party at someone from the company's house. She laughed and told me they handed her a drink at the door when she first got there and had a great time.

She calls again the next afternoon and told me they were done with all of the work stuff and that the friend had gotten tickets to the theater. I told her to call me when she got back to her room and she did about 11PM.

The next day I picked her back up at the airport. We start to leave and she said, wait I want to introduce you to my friend. We wait a few minutes for him to get off of the plane. He walks up, barely makes eye contact, a quickly hand shake and he walks on.

Here again maybe I'm making more out of this that needs to be, but again I would like to know some thoughts. I knew being away from home can be a powerful aphrodisiac and people something do things they would never do at home because they have little chance of being caught. They also worked it so they had a ton of free time to do whatever they wanted to do.

When we got home we were alone, I carried her bags into the bedroom. Immediately she was all over me and told me plainly she wanted to fuck. This was totally out of character for her. We never do it at 2 o'clock in the afternoon! She was soo horny and told me that we needed to have sex more often. Sex for the next weeks was great. I know this is a long read but everything is completely true and not embellished.

About 6 months later she had a chance to go again with the group of people to Las Vegas - and she completely refused to go (maybe guilt?) Normally she would have jumped at a chance like that.

I have wondered many times about her going on this trip with so much opportunity to do something. I would really appreciate thoughts about this to help settle my mind. I suspect she was cheating with the first coworker and maybe here she is doing it again.
if you are ok with her playing, why not ask her directly? the fact she declined the trip to LV is interesting. or, just tell her you are ok if she decides to have some fun.

or she declined because she is afraid of what might happen. maybe she is tempted & not sure if she can resist.

Reactions: toolman2c
I think ur wrong, a wife that finally takes the Plunge is so eXcite after finding the Thrill of new man up inside her yearning needy pussy its such a Taboo rush she is Hooked on eXploring all the pleasures of fucking other men, if she takes him bareback and is deepseeded she feels it belongs there.

Reactions: dickhurtz