Sexy bikini

One more bikini shot...well...at least my top is on under there...lol! I'm not really sure about the bottoms..they don't get in the way too much anyway though.....but it's all served up on a table...so that's nice isn't it? Love my nails and the contrast with the water color in this pic.

View attachment 266872

And......who wants a piece? I mean who wants to do a shot with me...oops....

View attachment 266873
want to nail her

I had to persuade my wife to lose the top of her bikin whilst on a quite beach. A couple of young girls saw and joined her. As the beach got busy blokes of all ages were checking the three of them out. My wife spotted the one guy behind a windbreak rubbing one out and looking across, she pulled her bikini bottom to one side to encourage him to shoot his load.

Shhhh....You never know who's watching here.....people might think I'm a slut if I show you...and how do I know you won't tell the others? The teasing part is people saying they want to nail me....

Mrs HW

Oh, OK....but I'm a married woman....and when boys talk me out of my panties I tend to break my wedding vows....here you go....what are you going to do with me now?

View attachment 268306
I would fuck you like the hotwife you are! Sexy and deserving of a great fuck.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Shhhh....You never know who's watching here.....people might think I'm a slut if I show you...and how do I know you won't tell the others? The teasing part is people saying they want to nail me....

Mrs HW

Oh, OK....but I'm a married woman....and when boys talk me out of my panties I tend to break my wedding vows....here you go....what are you going to do with me now?

View attachment 268306
Well I know what I'm goona do in 15 minutes, have a wank looking at this picture. Care to join me?

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I wish it was me at the pub that gets to seduce her.
She's never met him but he's said if he had the chance he'd 'give her one'. May have to persuade her to let him get her topless but if he can get to feel/suck her nipples he should be OK to get into her knickers. Don't think he'll get his cock inside her, a couple of fingers maybe.

Reactions: Walker33333