Sexy bikini

When we have been away at a resort, including our very first time, I have enjoyed seeing my wife in a bikini....especially one which allows for good cleavage and getting attention of other men. I enjoy helping her choose the bikini and helping her put it on, and then watching her look at herself in the mirror. i help her with her hair and even her make-up. We recently went back to the second place where we played as a cuckold couple. I suggested that she spend time alone at the pool area and near the out door bar. I told her I'd watch from our room or from our room's terrace. And, I suggested that she should bring a guy she likes to our room. As well, I gave her the idea of calling me, so I could meet a guy she likes. And, I suggested that she tell guys that her husband watches. For about three hours I watched from our terrace. She went without her marriage ring so guys would not be initially hesitant. She had an ankle bracelet on indicating she wanted to meet. Guys were drawn to her. She was so stunning. She enjoyed the stares. At the bar guys seemed to feel in competition to hang out with her. I was hard for most of this time and incredibly turned-on. After chatting with a few guys she came back to our room. She told me she too was so turned- on and wanted one of these guys to have sex with her. I asked her if she meant it. And, hearing this, she said, "look at this" and she slowly took her bottoms off. She held them up to my face and pressed the bottoms to my face. They were really wet. And there was a sweet smell. And, she rubbed the moisture against my face. She then went and put on her other bikini. She left the bottoms and her bikini top (a bra) with me; she told me to use them if i needed. She looked even better than before. I kept smelling her bottoms and her bra as well. My penis was like a rock. I again watched her interact with guys. They loved looking at her breasts. At the bar she met a good looking guy. They talked for a long while. I could see they had chemistry. She sent me a text which said "I like him". My penis began to leak. I got my binoculars. And I could see the outline of his penis against his tight bathing bottoms. He had on a T Shirt. He was handsome. I felt a feeling of envy. He looked confident. I watched her text and then saw on my phone 'I want you to meet someone nice" and then she showed him the text which she just sent me. I was so excited. I went to the mirror and tried to brush my hair so that I'd look cool. I wanted to watch her and him in our hotel bed together. I went downstairs and walked over to them at the bar. My wife introduced me to him. Logan was tall and confident and really good looking and strong looking too. Their legs were touching and I became so jealous. He suggested that we move to a more private area and he pointed to that area. We walked over and sat together. Logan stated "your wife has told me about what you both like". And, my wife then said 'Logan is interested". And, I got so excited. I asked "would you be okay with you know, I mean, with me nearby". And he said, "watch this". And, he then put his mouth to the mouth of my wife and they kissed. More soon.

Part 2
The First Installment Is Above

To refresh you about our background, this would be the second time that my wife would be with someone else since we married. At this point in time, which I am now writing about, we are at a resort. I did not mention in the first installment that my wife and I had an agreement between us that I would always be there to watch; unless, for some reason I cannot be present. I need to explain that I had not understood what it meant about there being a reason for me not being able to be there. And, when I asked her for clarity, she would just say, "in case something comes up and you get busy, you can tell me I can do it anyway". In any event, I trusted her that this was harmless. I had previously mentioned that my wife enjoy being seen by guys in her bikini. And, I enjoyed seeing them get excited. I also said previously that she looked stunning in the bikini and she showed great cleavage. At the end of part 1 (prior installment) my wife had just introduced me to a guy she had just met and who she was very attracted to. I use quote marks, as if the verbiage is exact, but it is not; I am improvising words since I cannot remember the exact words which were spoken. I tried to recall as best i can.

Back to the summary of what happened. So I was seated with my wife and this guy who she met at the outside bar (within the resort) while in her bikini. She had texted me so I could meet him. He was really good looking, confident and I could see and feel that their chemistry was in-tune. She had told him before I came over that we had started an arrangement where it would be okay for her to be with another guy, and that I would watch. And, she had told him that this already had happened, 1 time (but lasted 2 days), with a guy younger than her. I felt somewhat unsettled as the 3 of us talked. And this feeling was a reaction to Logan. At the same time, I could see and feel that my wife was really attracted to him, and I thought, that she felt Logan to be somehow superior to herself and to me. I felt that just maybe he was someone who enjoyed coming between the couple. Like he was into the psychological aspect of cuckolding, as far as his role. I could see that my wife had a kind of glow to her, as she was the center of attraction for both Logan and me, her husband. A few minutes prior, as I told about in Part 1; Logan kissed my wife in front of me.

Logan told me about his work. And that he was at the resort for a convention, at another hotel, related to his work. And, we learned from him, that he resides about 90 minutes by car, from where we reside. He said that he was dating someone but that it was not yet serious. He told me that when he and my wife spoke before I got there, they found that they are a month apart in age. He said that he was not experienced being with another guys wife, but that once before a female and he had a mostly sexual relationship and he later learned, that she was married and that the husband knew about them being together and that her husband liked this. He said that she finally told him that after their encounters she would tell her husband the details. But, Logan said, before that experience he'd already heard about cuckolds. He then said "I can understand guys who are this way, everybody has something that they like and even they do not know why". He then looked at my wife and said "so what about you?". As he spoke those words to my wife, he placed his hand on her thigh. And, he kept it there for a while. My wife then said "I guess so, I mean I like some kink too and my husband and me are trying stuff". I felt put off by the hand on the thigh. And, about the kiss. I felt we were there to talk and nothing more. And that he should get clearance from the husband before touching his wife. And, it went that way with the first guy. He then looked at me and said "so how did you like seeing her with another guy?". And, I told him that "it went okay, look we're just trying it one more time, nothing more, and like this has already been decided". I felt I need to say this so her would understand we were not in this lifestyle, but somehow, it felt like this did not come out of me correctly. I was not liking him and did not want him to try to be around us after this encounter. I was looking at his hand on her thigh and it seemed to be moving to her inner thigh. I could see her legs were ever so slightly opening to let his hand onto the inner part. My heart was racing. I was getting upset. But, my penis was betraying me and becoming hard. I just know that he sensed my discomfort. He told me "if anything, I want to be friends with you too, and not just her and I really do like Jessica, so like, I'm so glad you're into this sharing thing". His hand was on the inside of her thigh and she now had her legs together, as if she were holding his hand in place. He then said, "I think your wife likes me too, Jessica is that fair to say?". And, she said, "yes, your interesting and really attractive, actually good looking, and yes, I am liking you and that why I called for my husband to join, I mean he has to know, we're married and we have an agreement about involving someone else". Logan then asked, as he looked at my short pants, maybe noticing my erection, "do you think I will be able to satisfy Jessica,
I'm worried that she will not feel pleasured, what do you think?" I felt in someway that he were mocking me. I told him that she and me need to talk and we'll let him know if it will happen. But, he then said "she and I already discussed this and she wants to be with me tonight". I was now crushed. I felt in a panic. I do not know what to do or how to respond. i then said "you want this Jess?" and she responded "I really do". I said, looking in his eyes, look I'm not ready for this, my wife and I need to be alone, we got to talk and I have veto power, that is our deal, our agreement." My wife then said "Logan give us time, I will call you within the hour and things will be fine". He put his face near hers and she looked at him and they had a brief kiss. He then got up and walked away. My wife took my hand and said we should talk in our room. Even under this pressure, as she stood up; I was thinking how beautiful and hot she looked in her bikini. But the reality of her wanting to be with this guy, seeeing that she really wants this, was cutting me inside. I was beyond just jealous; it felt like an out of body experience. As we walked to our hotel suite we held hands, just like an ordinary and normal couple. But, the thing is, I was holding her hand for dear life, I wanted her so bad and didn't want to let go. In the elevator, I kissed her. I did not want him to be the last one who kissed her lips. It was brief and I wanted more. In the room she led me to the sofa. I did not want to let her hand go. But, she took her hand away. She was very close to me and she touched my face. She said, "you liked this so much last time, you wanted this, you wanted me to feel satisfied, now you are like mad, but we discussed this over and over and we planned for it to happen and you even wanted me to wear a bikini to attract guys and I did, and I was doing this for you, and you said you want me to have more pleasure, that you know you're small and you know I was not feeling satisfied and that I had only a little sex before we got married but you had a lot and we discussed all of this, and I meet someone and you seem so green with envy and jealousy and we said we'd work together on these issues, so just let it happen, I mean its like so happening organically, and yes I'm attracted to this guy". I told her that he seemed arrogant and that he took liberties before getting permission. Jessica then went into a whole bunch more and I grabbed her and we kissed deeply. We held one another. I wanted sex but she knew if I were to get it; in that case, I would no longer be aroused and would not agree for her to be with Logan.
And so Jessica got me excited and again feeling sexual. And then she said, "let me do it". And, I said okay, and that she should call him to come to our room. But, she and he had another plan. She told me "we want to do this alone, by ourselves the first time, in his room, look this is one of those times we discussed that you won't be there, look he says he is not comfortable with a husband being there unless he really knows him, he is afraid the husband or boyfriend might hurt him from behind, but I told him that you are not this way, but still he said he is worried, so like me and him discussed this before I sent the text to you to come and meet him so this time let me be alone with the guy I'm with, you need to experience both way, watching and waiting, just like that blog we read together says and when I come back tomorrow in the morning or may be in the afternoon, or in time for dinner, I'll tell you every detail and I'll be all over your cock and you can play golf in the morning". I expressed my disappointment and my hurt feelings. My wife turned around and told me to untie her bra. And, I untied the top of her bikini. She used her arm to hold it in place. She turned back around and slowly took the bikini from her breasts. I wanted her so bad. I needed her more than ever. I felt incredible love for my wife at this very second. She then told me "suck". I put my mouth to her nipple and she held my head and face close. I was nursing. As she held me, I held her too. Her other hand stroked my hair. "Its okay now, things are fine, if you don't want me to have sex and feel satisfied, okay I won't do it". Hearing this I became so excited and my erection spoke volumes. I sucked the other breast and like a good mommy she continued to hold me there. After a few more moments I kissed each breast all over. She then said "do you want me to call and tell him that as long as my husband can watch you can come over here and he will not be mad at all and he will just watch and let us do what we want to do, can I tell him?" I said yes. And he said he'd be over in a half hour. My wife then told me to help her with a shower and help her get ready. She then said "please be nice to Logan and don't act angry, he is helping our marriage, he even told me, he'd be happy if you and me got closer together because me and him were together, so please show him that you want me and him to have total pleasure and let me and him really get to know each other and I want you to get pleasure from my pleasure and his pleasure, and I asked him about his package, and he said its really large and when he first gets here tell him that you really want me and him to make love or you can say, have sex, no make love is better and please just sit and watch and if you climax, let me know, just don't get upset but try not to ejaculate before he does". After the shower I helped her into a beautiful and sexy bra and panties. And, a black dress and heels. She looked so fucking hot. When he knocked she was in the bedroom of the hotel suite. I opened the door and said "hi" and extended my hand, and we shook hands. He came in and sat on the sofa. I then thanked him for coming over and for letting me be there and I then said, thanks for making love to my wife, and I even added "I appreciate this." I asked him if he wanted a drink and he said "some water would be great". I came back with the water and I said "hey Logan, please be gentle with my wife". He came back with "I will". My wife came out from the bedroom and she sat next to him. They touched and they kissed. And kissed again. And kissed again. They were sitting next to each other and hugging and kissing. They each made little noises. Again I felt that outer body experience. I was hurting so deep. I watched as their bodies were held together by their arms. And they kissed as if one was in love with the other. He then kissed her breasts thru her dress. And, he spoke and looked at me, I was touching my penis thru my pants, he told me to take her dress off. And so I unzipped her dress and helped my wife step out of it so she could give herself to another man. She was so beautiful in her bra and panties and heels and ankle chain. He picked her up and brought her to the bed. He placed my wife on the hotel bed. He got undressed. I saw his really huge penis. It was a giant cock. He handed me his stuff and told me to "put it out of my way". It was as if i were helping him. My wife told him "oh my, it is so large, I am going to love your cock". I felt incredible envy. I felt so jealous. He removed her panties and her bra. He tossed them to me.
I sat in the chair and tears came down my face. I watched while he kissed Jessica all over. And, she responded as if he loved his affection. He was on top of my wife. And, he had his mouth all over her. And, he settled it, at least for now, on her vagina. He drove my wife nuts with pleasure. She loved his mouth and his oral sex. I could not believe her signs of pleasure. My mouth spent lots of time at her clit and I never noticed any reaction like this.
She yelled out "so good; so good; so good", over and over. During his vagina time, as he pleasured her with his mouth, he stuck in fingers inside my wife. And, after some time, she yelled out, "please fuck me; please I need it in me". I was crying but in a silent way. And neither of them even noticed. He placed his penis, without a condom, slowly inside my wife. And she and this really good looking man kissed, really deep as they engaged in sexual intercourse. Their intimacy was that of a husband and wife, wanting to make a baby. It was like they were so truly in love. I wanted to do to my wife what he is was doing.
I wanted a penis like the one he has. He was humping my wife, thrusting in and taking it out.

I especially like when guys are attracted to my wife while she is in a bikini. Our first cuckold experience happened with her meeting him this way. I watched as she and he flirted each in beachwear. My wife has the most beautiful cleavage and legs and everything else was beautiful too. She was incredibly sexy and sensual. A female in a bikini speaks volumes.

Very much so. Love watching other men get turned on lusting over my fiance. One time we had just got back from the beach and hanging at a neighbor's house she had her sun dress over top her bikini. We were all drinking. My fiance was sitting on a stool and her whole juicy pussy was hanging out the side of bikini bottom for all to see. Watched the 2 other guys get hard ons and try to hide them. I told her later and she got so horny thinking of fucking them when I fucked her nice and hard
did she fuck them later???

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I totally get turned on when my wife wears her thong bikini's when friends come over to our pool. I can tell the other wives aren't thrilled, but they loosen up after a while. The other husbands are constantly distracted when she walks by or serves them drinks.