Sexy bikini

Of course....very sexy....we could get in some trouble together. She probably gets all of the boys she wants with that hot bod! You're both lucky.

Mrs HW
She's recently been fucking a friend of mine and I watch but a guy in the pub asked if she might be interested in some fun (my mate told this guy he was fucking her). In the next few weeks he's going pop in our house and I'll see if she'll let him strip and feel her. She looked at the same photo of you that I came looking at and she came to it also. She admitted to a few girl girl fumbles when she was 13,

We attended a "lifestyle luau" last night...I had hubby take this in the bathroom after I took my bottoms off. It was pretty funny that I wore that same bikini for this party....love it when a plan comes together. The top wouldn't stay on much longer either....just a wrap, bare everywhere else and my flowers. That skirt was lifted up by so many boys and girls last night....I don't mind at all.

View attachment 268905
Your pics are making something 'lift up' on me haha

Phwaaaar I know where those legs go. follow the sexy road. You always make me horny! Usual blood flow when I see you photos. A nice slow one I think ….