Share her for other guys to enjoy

I/we only play with younger guys. With a few exceptions of course. Early thirties at the most. They tend to be more respectful and willing to do what ever I like. They also tend to have an open schedule and can come over during the day for a quickie.
Much the same with us! My wife doesn't object to older bulls but prefers younger men. With a couple of universities where we live, there is no shortage of those eager to help her fins sexual release.

I’m a single male and I also just turned 20 in January I love sexy older milfs and woman that are sexy and good looking but older I’ve never fucked a milf or older woman but I want to any older couples or woman who might wanna chat with me feel free I’d love to talk

My ex and I were 29 at the time this took place in 2006.

I watched my wife Liz blow and swallow the 18 year old then instructed him how to eat her pussy which he did get her to orgasm being 18 he was hard again and my slutty wife took hold and guided him in her, “ fuck me and don’t stop till you cum”

I watched as this fucked her hard for about maybe 10 minutes as my says she’s close and he slams balls deep and unloads in her as he’s filling her up her hips are moving and she’s having a nice orgasm with him.

I've been with many older women since I was 18. They love being taken by younger guys with big cocks and potent young sperm. Young men have higher level of hormones in the semen and when the woman gets exposed to it, her immune system will be influenced as well as her mood. It becomes addictive

My wife is 65 and works at our local university. She has been fucking the collage boys for years. For as long as I can remember she has always had 2 or 3 bulls in her stable. She is a 100% barebac cum lover. My fav was the Nigerian exchange student that fell under her spell. She measured his cock at 10 inches. It took her a good month to be able to take his full length and let him pound away. He was a massive cummer, she would come home distroyed and dripping. She was his first white girl. He fucked her for three years until he moved away. She says he was and is the biggest cock she has had the pleasure of enjoying. To look at her you would guess her age to be 40 or less. The boys never believe her when she tells them her real age.
my last young bbc was on a viking cruise in europe with my oldr sister. he was 22 and hung!!