Shaved body or not , on your husband that is .

Aug 5, 2022
Thinking on the terms of those husbands that are feminized and caged and all the wearing of women's panties and maybe even those in a FLR ,

Why don't you completely shave all your body hair as I'm seeing pictures of men and very hairy at that, like chest and legs full of hair but only crotch shaved for the cage .

If your going to wear women's panties and shave your junk why stop there?
Continue and shave those legs cause wearing stockings with hairy legs man or woman is so wrong and can't possibly turn anyone on .
Nothing says yuck and cringes than hairy legs in stockings and a hairy chest to go with it .

You are being feminized by your wife ,, so complete the job and shave that whole body , and women ....
How are you failing in your So called FLR ?
How can you allow this to continue???
Make him shave the whole body everything must go .

Then make him post pictures of how smooth he is now .
And make him wear stockings and tight fitting panties for the pictures.

Seems some if not all of you So called FLR women are Failures and only pretending .

He must show Proof of being in a FLR and 99.999 % of these men can't be different than any other man outside of this lifestyle and makes it known as a fake - wannabe - look over - pretender.
Call it what you want, but any man not shaved bare bald is just a man getting his kinks off on this website.

Show proof of you being FLR , prove it otherwise you are NOT

Thinking on the terms of those husbands that are feminized and caged and all the wearing of women's panties and maybe even those in a FLR ,

Why don't you completely shave all your body hair as I'm seeing pictures of men and very hairy at that, like chest and legs full of hair but only crotch shaved for the cage .

If your going to wear women's panties and shave your junk why stop there?
Continue and shave those legs cause wearing stockings with hairy legs man or woman is so wrong and can't possibly turn anyone on .
Nothing says yuck and cringes than hairy legs in stockings and a hairy chest to go with it .

You are being feminized by your wife ,, so complete the job and shave that whole body , and women ....
How are you failing in your So called FLR ?
How can you allow this to continue???
Make him shave the whole body everything must go .

Then make him post pictures of how smooth he is now .
And make him wear stockings and tight fitting panties for the pictures.

Seems some if not all of you So called FLR women are Failures and only pretending .

He must show Proof of being in a FLR and 99.999 % of these men can't be different than any other man outside of this lifestyle and makes it known as a fake - wannabe - look over - pretender.
Call it what you want, but any man not shaved bare bald is just a man getting his kinks off on this website.

Show proof of you being FLR , prove it otherwise you are NOT
No bull ever asked me but I would if told to do that.

Reactions: Duber
I always keep my pansy husband shaved and feminized. Why? Because my dates seem more anxious to have sex with him which I love watching.

(Sorry sweetie, I told you if you complained about my date last night you would be punished so I'm posting this so all the real men can see what a sissy you are).

- Denise

Attachments

• cu.jpg
    cu.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 195
I always keep my pansy husband shaved and feminized. Why? Because my dates seem more anxious to have sex with him which I love watching.

(Sorry sweetie, I told you if you complained about my date last night you would be punished so I'm posting this so all the real men can see what a sissy you are).

- Denise
Do your men ever spank or belt whip your sissy for your amusement and pleasure??

Among other things. I have countless ways of keeping my bitch obedient and trust me, obedient he is.

-Denise
You sound just like my wife. I live to obediently serve her and she leaves no room fot error. She punishes me for not doing my chores properly but sometimes even when I'm perfect she still inflicts pain. It turns her on to see me suffer and she often has her man beat me right before she fucks him. She says it makes sex better when she thinks of how pathetic I am while being fucked by a real man. Do you get a sexual kick from humiliating and beating your bitch or are there other reasons you do it ??

Reactions: Riker41

- Denise
Wish I could ride you 🙈 but I have a clitty penis

Attachments

• IMG_20230125_221540026.jpg
    IMG_20230125_221540026.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 781391-cfb04277c6c6629f7f94bcf59410f158.mp4
    39.7 MB
I’ve been shaved for the last 20 years, it feels so much more sexy, never understood the point of pubic hair. My wife is also smooth, she likes it and it makes oral sex more enjoyable! Being smooth make my cock look bigger, and also makes wanking, my main hobby, so much more fun!

I’ve been shaved for the last 20 years, it feels so much more sexy, never understood the point of pubic hair. My wife is also smooth, she likes it and it makes oral sex more enjoyable! Being smooth make my cock look bigger, and also makes wanking, my main hobby, so much more fun!
I think pubic hair is a throw back to the ice age cave man days when early humans had heavy layers of hair in order to maintain body heat. They didn't want to freeze their nuts off. LOL

Reactions: nicebiguy