Shaved body or not , on your husband that is .

All Cucks should be hairless from eyebrows down.
Yes, absolutely agree, 100% hairless for cucks. I love wearing tiny thongs and strings on a smooth skin without any hair poking out. Also it is much easier to wear a cage I believe. So I am permanently hairless.
But wife has stopped shaving being completely natural, she wants to grow a full bush for our next trip to a nudist resort in August being razor free for 3rd month now. No need for razor in our family.

20240523_225926.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, absolutely agree, 100% hairless for cucks. I love wearing tiny thongs and strings on a smooth skin without any hair poking out. Also it is much easier to wear a cage I believe. So I am permanently hairless.
But wife has stopped shaving being completely natural, she wants to grow a full bush for our next trip to a nudist resort in August being razor free for 3rd month now. No need for razor in our family.

View attachment 2127288
Perfect for both of you. My wife has such a hairy pussy she needs to wear two pairs of panties to keep it in. 😁

I’ve been shaved for the last 20 years, it feels so much more sexy, never understood the point of pubic hair. My wife is also smooth, she likes it and it makes oral sex more enjoyable! Being smooth make my cock look bigger, and also makes wanking, my main hobby, so much more fun!
Same thing here. Having small penis, especially soft made a lot of sense to me to shave and now stay completely hairless. This is one of the reason me and my wife think beings smooth for most males, especially cucks is mandatory.

• Love
Reactions: knight4princess
Nice, wondering why keep it in? My wife seems doesn't bother at all if it pokes out of bikini.
My wife has grown a full bush because her lover prefers it that way and she now simply wears bikinis with boy short style bikini bottoms. That way she can keep her bush untrimmed, while nothing sticks out.

Reactions: antonio13
My wife has grown a full bush because her lover prefers it that way and she now simply wears bikinis with boy short style bikini bottoms. That way she can keep her bush untrimmed, while nothing sticks out.
I see, my wife loves wearing strings or thongs, so it does not matter for her if it pokes out.
Will make a photo when swimming outside on the beach or pool.

This is how it looks in one of the strings at home (a while ago, now it is much more hair).
IMG-20230410-WA0018.jpg

I see, my wife loves wearing strings or thongs, so it does not matter for her if it pokes out.

This is how it looks in one of the strings at home (a while ago, now it is much more hair).
Oh you should definitely re-take the thong pic too please!

View attachment 2146604
My wife wears lingerie like that for her lover. He likes thongs and doesn't mind the hair sticking out. But for swimming in public, my wife wants to have everything covered.

Reactions: antonio13

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu