She’s chosen her guy

Scple2

Male
My wife has finally picked the man who’s gong to make her an official hotwife, it’s taken some time but we were careful about it. After putting her profile on a swingers site and sifting through a ton of responses only a few stood out who seemed decent and we made a date at a wine shop to meet him. We did, she liked him and wanted to see him again (she wants to get to know the man before moving forward). I listened to the two of them asking questions now and then after which I decided he was a decent guy. At the second meet up I made myself scarce and left them alone to talk for about an hour and upon returning she told me they were good and ready to take it to the next level, it was very relaxed and both of them were all smiles. While leaving they had a short make out session in the parking lot which was hot. The two of them have been texting back and forth almost every day with some pretty heavy flirting, she shows me all the texts and the sexual tension is rising. We’re going to host at our house and if the two of them weren’t so busy it’d happen tonight. The plans are for next week and it’s hot to see her excitement for this to happen making plans for all the sexy details, she’s getting hornier by the minute! I’m not into the humiliation thing and not sure how this’ll all go down as far as my involvement, that’s up to her. Her and I’ve discussed it and we’re thinking it might be best for them to have privacy for the first encounter to feel out his comfort level, we’ve done a lot of swinging so we’re fine whichever way this goes. The plan is I’m going to be with them in the living room watching things heat up before they head into the bedroom. I’ll watch the action on my phone, there’s a camera in there…..unless I get called to come in and help 😁

My wife has finally picked the man who’s gong to make her an official hotwife, it’s taken some time but we were careful about it. After putting her profile on a swingers site and sifting through a ton of responses only a few stood out who seemed decent and we made a date at a wine shop to meet him. We did, she liked him and wanted to see him again (she wants to get to know the man before moving forward). I listened to the two of them asking questions now and then after which I decided he was a decent guy. At the second meet up I made myself scarce and left them alone to talk for about an hour and upon returning she told me they were good and ready to take it to the next level, it was very relaxed and both of them were all smiles. While leaving they had a short make out session in the parking lot which was hot. The two of them have been texting back and forth almost every day with some pretty heavy flirting, she shows me all the texts and the sexual tension is rising. We’re going to host at our house and if the two of them weren’t so busy it’d happen tonight. The plans are for next week and it’s hot to see her excitement for this to happen making plans for all the sexy details, she’s getting hornier by the minute! I’m not into the humiliation thing and not sure how this’ll all go down as far as my involvement, that’s up to her. Her and I’ve discussed it and we’re thinking it might be best for them to have privacy for the first encounter to feel out his comfort level, we’ve done a lot of swinging so we’re fine whichever way this goes. The plan is I’m going to be with them in the living room watching things heat up before they head into the bedroom. I’ll watch the action on my phone, there’s a camera in there…..unless I get called to come in and help 😁

It’s going to happen any day now, he’s super busy with his work and travels a bit. Even though we’re empty nesters we’re still doing family things with our four grown kids so getting our schedules to coincide is a challenge. He and my wife have been texting and flirting almost every day and the sexual tension is rising 🔥, she’s made it clear to him shes ready to get it on!

It’s going to happen any day now, he’s super busy with his work and travels a bit. Even though we’re empty nesters we’re still doing family things with our four grown kids so getting our schedules to coincide is a challenge. He and my wife have been texting and flirting almost every day and the sexual tension is rising 🔥, she’s made it clear to him shes ready to get it on!
So I'm curious, her being fucked at the swingers party didn't make her a hotwife already? Or just a swinger?

My wife has been a hotwife for 5 years We have been talking for a while ,she has wanted to try being with a black man we talked about it and posted what we both want for her. We neet with him . And discussed that he wont pass her around to his friends He wont call her his white bitch. Whore. Etc If they get tigerher and it ever happens that will.end immediately.
Everything is set up for two weks .they have chatted. We are both looking for this to happen for her. She has some hotwife friends that have gone black and its been great for themto have white and black boyfriends. I hope it will be very rewarding for her as much as when she first becane a hotwife..Hope she has a great experience. Feel free to ask anything you can PM me if you want to chat Privately .SINCE she became a hotwife it has been very rewarding for us