She’s officially a Hotwife!!

Yes good point. She is definatley struggling with her little bit of a mom tummy but it’s all in her head. She has a great body and is very sexy. I’ve been working on that letting her know how hot and desireable she really is.
Perhaps ask her if she'd considered posting so.e "anonymous " photos (no face) of her body and see the reaction the other members of the site? I'm sure they will be all very positive.

Perhaps ask her if she'd considered posting so.e "anonymous " photos (no face) of her body and see the reaction the other members of the site? I'm sure they will be all very positive.
Yep good point I told her that. Posting discreet pics of yourself, you’ll see how desired you are. After our long chat I could tell she was starting to change her mind a little. Just takes getting used to and talking lots.

Also forgot to mention that she was a little unsure how a threesome would work and said that she wonders if she would feel uncomfortable with me watching, both very normal feelings obviously.

So I told her how I kind of see a first then experience going. Have a threesome and when the timing is right I kind of bsck away and let them play while I watch. She really liked the sound of that and understood that I’m still there so she can feel comfortable.

She really likes the idea of a threesome. Very erotic and sensual to her.
You want to be seated with a good view of that first new cock sliding in to enjoy that excited soaking wet married pussy, no longer just for you, watching closely for those balls to tighten, releasing another man's seed deep inside. Let her see how hard your own cock is just from watching, with your arms tied to the chair, groaning as you shoot your own load over yourself.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I think she might be a bit of a size queen. Last night I used 3 fingers inside her during foreplay and talked about her with another guy with a thick cock. I could barely get my 3 fingers in and she was loving it. Ended up cumming hard.
Keep talking to her while you are fingering her pussy. I suggest you start licking her pussy clean after you fuck her. Tell her that you are going to lick her pussy every time you fuck her. After the fifth time - while you are licking her pussy - just say I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Reactions: Hotwifenstag01
Keep talking to her while you are fingering her pussy. I suggest you start licking her pussy clean after you fuck her. Tell her that you are going to lick her pussy every time you fuck her. After the fifth time - while you are licking her pussy - just say I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy.
I told her I’d like to do that after I cum in her but I’ll need her help. She was open to it.

Oh for sure the build up is almost more fun! I’m letting her know all my kinks now, not keeping them inside and she’s open to try most anything. I’ve always wanted to go down on her after I’ve cum in her just lose the desire after I finish. I’m going to ask her to try and talk me into it after I cum.
Looking back, the buildup and the journey was one of the exciting parts for me. The fact that she posted an AFF ad. The first coffee meets with a male prospect. Lunch meeting and after hours visit to his office. And then the final act. She invites him to our home and I answer the door. What a rush.

Her text to me last night after I asked if she was actually serious about this lifestyle.

Yes I am open to it. I just don't think I'm ready yet. But last night was a good start for me... Practicing letting go, being present, building confidence
Melissa is a wonderful woman. I hope your relationship grows like ours did. We became closer than ever. Communication was easier and far more open. :)

It really seems like it is. Our communication and closeness is growing all the time now. She really understands where I’m coming from with this Hotwife lifestyle.
ask her to ride on top of your face after you fucked her so you can get all her pussy juice and his cum. Tell her to talk to you while you lick her pussy clean. That you are trying to show her how much you love her and how much you want her to enjoy other cocks.

ask her to ride on top of your face after you fucked her so you can get all her pussy juice and his cum. Tell her to talk to you while you lick her pussy clean. That you are trying to show her how much you love her and how much you want her to enjoy other cocks.
Oh she knows how bad I want it my friend. A lot of other stuff going on in our lives so she can only handle so much at once.

K
Hey all I’m Drew and my Wife is Melissa. I told her a while ago about my fantasies of her having sex and that I’ve had dreams about her with other men. She didn’t really say anything or react about it.

About a month later she told me she’s been fantasizing about a certain male actor from one of her shows. She wasn’t sure if she should tell me.

Then about another month later we watch Sex Life together. It had a swinger scene in it. After that scene she said to me that it didn’t feel as taboo for her anymore.

Is she giving me hints!?
Yes!
She needs to feel 100% safe that you aren’t going to “endorse it” and then afterwards hold it against her. Part of the excitement is the jealousy; it’s what is known in both Psychology and Medical as ‘The Sperm Competition’. It begins in the impregnating process but continues with men all throughout our sexually active adult years. There is a turn-on for some of us about either watching our baby get “taken good” or knowing that she is/has been but not knowing ALL of the details. And with her being in control of what she does subsequently share, and does not. Just as you would as a male, not share every graphic detail with your bride so as not to hurt her, she will want to protect you all - even though she’ll be thinking about those events in detail and probably, like most taboo things, once you’ve breached that barrier and done it once you can’t wait to do it again. To do whatever you now think you should have done last time. Or to do what you don’t think you can do “at home”. If she is ‘softening’ to the idea, chances are quite high that you have her thinking about it and about who she’d choose. And ai say choose because most women could walk into a room and declare, “Who wants to have sex with me?!” and most guys would push each other aside to be the one. If a guy dis that, most often, he’d just be a perv. A creep. As men, if we think our woman is attractive we figure other men do, too. And while a larger percentage of men would forbid ir and would be freaked out possessive, some of us are turned on by sharing our DESIRED woman. Remember, like we want to be respected, they ALL want to feel desired. Yes, she’s ready. Ready to tell you? Maybe, maybe not.