She’s officially a Hotwife!!

That’s exactly what I asked her… I guess he likes to analyze stuff first 🤷‍♂️
I think you might want to push it just a bit. Get a sitter for the kids and tell her you are going to take her out for a great date night. Look at her and tell her you are setting up dinner, drinks, and more… tell her you are taking her to that club.
Or tell her you got a hotel room. Either way, she will let you know her thoughts

I think you might want to push it just a bit. Get a sitter for the kids and tell her you are going to take her out for a great date night. Look at her and tell her you are setting up dinner, drinks, and more… tell her you are taking her to that club.
Or tell her you got a hotel room. Either way, she will let you know her thoughts
She’s good to go, it’s him thst needs to think about it.

The ball is in his court now… last night he messaged her back after she gave him the note. I got woken up at 11:30 pm when she came to bed. She ended up messaging with him and they exchanged nude pics. I immediately fucked her after and we talked a bit and fell asleep.

Today she took the time to make a video for him which he really liked. He told her he just needs some time to think about this Hotwife scenerio.
Hi I’d love chat dm me convo

Is you watching part of the deal?
Lots of guys are reluctant to go that way, there is so much free pussy hanging around why should they put up with the distraction?

Reactions: Johnfun
That’s exactly what I asked her… I guess he likes to analyze stuff first 🤷‍♂️
It's surprising (here in Australia at least) that much male bravado and eagerness to "fuck" a hotwife diminished rapidly when the wife mentions "My husband knows/approves/encourages me" Almost like the guys would rather a cheating wife rather than a honest Hotwife.

It's surprising (here in Australia at least) that much male bravado and eagerness to "fuck" a hotwife diminished rapidly when the wife mentions "My husband knows/approves/encourages me" Almost like the guys would rather a cheating wife rather than a honest Hotwife.
Yeah you could very well be right. Surprises me as well, just knowing your fucking a married woman should be hot as hell.

Surprises me as well, just knowing your fucking a married woman should be hot as hell.
It is! Especially when you see and feel that ring and her excitement as you slide in, and even more if you know you're the first new cock she's taking since she got that ring. Still more if you know hubby knows and is at home thinking hard about what the two of you are doing right then, waiting for her to return happy and disheveled!

Great advice, I’ve told her I’m totally ok with her going on her own with a guy. As long as it’s safe of course. She’s totally on board and also would love me to watch, maybe just not at first
It totally is, we met a guy from our town online and she was up till midnight messaging him. He and his girlfriend are into this lifestyle as well. As far as I know he’s allowed to play? Mel is into him and we’re going to setup a coffee date to meet soon.
when is the coffee date?

I had a feeling that was going to happen. As soon as she has let herself really think about it and make the choice there is nothing holding her back. Have they been texting?
Yes they’ve been texting up until midnight the past few nights. Night before last they were talking about each other’s fantasies. We all want to meet up for coffee or something soon and go from there. She’s very excited and nervous at the same time.

And she wants the first time having sex if it happens with me not there. She said she wants to get used to it first before I watch her or join in.